• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chatroom interuptions: Ladies please help me out

jim66e

1st Level Red Feather
Hello all,

Tonight I was in the chatroom pcing with one of the members when someone came to my door. We were just starting a roleplay and hadn't even come to the bondage, let alone the tickling. Now it was 11:30 pm, but when you live on a college campus, some things aren't unusual. I hastily typed a be back in 10 mins and proceeded to deal with my visitor.

When I returned I tried to restablish contact with the person for some reason the 6 or so messages i sent her didn't go through and the 2 she sent me I did not recive. I also could not acess the main forum during this periond, so maybe that explains it. When I was able to establish contact, she was very angry at the fact that i had left and then "ignored her" She claimed that 90% of the guys in the chatroom ask for a pc then leave after about 5-10 mins then come back with some sort of an excuse. Apperently this had happened to her so many times that she was too jaded to consider that I had been unwillingly pulled away be someone at my door.

So now my question to the ladies who visit our wonderful chatroom:

Do most guys ask to pc you then leave right away, before the tickling even starts and come back making excuses? Personally when I start a tickling roleplay I plan to be at it for 1-2 hours of thoughtful typing. So i'm courious to see what the ladies feel the normal role play is like.

I know this is a question for the ladies but if you live in a dorm its a good idea to always let the woman know right away that you may be interupted with knocks on the door. I know, I lived in a dormatory for three years and your door is always being knocked on at all times of the night. Unfortunately my friends didnt know I like to sleep at midnight during the week... :rant:

Ticklerguy4u said:
I know this is a question for the ladies but if you live in a dorm its a good idea to always let the woman know right away that you may be interupted with knocks on the door. I know, I lived in a dormatory for three years and your door is always being knocked on at all times of the night. Unfortunately my friends didnt know I like to sleep at midnight during the week... :rant:

Thats a great idea and one I plan on using in the future. I was expecting the visitor to arrive about 45 mins to an hour later, which is why i didn't think it would conflict, but the visitor chose to arrive early.

Again thanks for the sugestion!

Well, its always better to let a female know these things first that way they don't think you are blowing them off or ignoring them. First impressions are always important. :D

I hop on and off during the course of the day, and I always make my friends aware of that--they know to never take it personally. I mean if I know there'll be an interruption, I let them know in advance, but I don't always know.

Not everything is predictable. Sometimes the puppy decides he has to go pee and needs to be let out. My patients and private life come first before the net. There are times when I just disappear and they have to accept that. Your friend seems a little over-theatric to me, if I may be so bold.

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back