• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chatroom not opening for me

LisVender

TMF Regular
Hello,

For about the last two to three days, I have been unable to enter the chatroom.

I am using a 3.06 GHz iMac with 4GB of RAM and using Mac OS X 10.7.2. I've used Safari and Chrome and gotten similar results. With Safari, I can view the chatroom page. The Java icon appears and the page loads for a while, and then the icon disappears and nothing happens. With Chrome, the chatroom page doesn't appear, but loads endlessly.

I suspect that this is a Java problem stemming from recent updates to the Mac OS. Any suggestions on how I can get back in would be appreciated, though. Thank you!

More then likely I suspect too that your java has perhaps been corrupted. Sounds like your system has more then adequate parameters to run the chat application. I suggest going to java.com and clicking on the Need Help Icon and see if you can determine if your java is working properly and maybe getting a newer version if it needs replacing.

Another possibility is that maybe your firewall from an installed security suite is blocking some vital communications between Digichat and/or java and your computer.

Thank you for the tips, Kurch. I was going to check out the suggestions you made, but it looks like I may not have to.

I just tried entering the chatroom again a few minutes ago, and it worked this time. I didn't make any changes to my computer, so I really can't say what made it work, but I'll try it again tomorrow when more people are in and see if still works.

Thank you for the tips, Kurch. I was going to check out the suggestions you made, but it looks like I may not have to.

I just tried entering the chatroom again a few minutes ago, and it worked this time. I didn't make any changes to my computer, so I really can't say what made it work, but I'll try it again tomorrow when more people are in and see if still works.

You are most welcome. :)

Could be Digichat was just having an off day. If its working then leave things be I guess. If you have anymore problems just post them here. :)

I've got a Mac as well and haven't been able to get into the room yet. The icon beside the chatroom link displays a grey lock icon though, is there something I'm missing?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back