• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Checking out her soles and she thinks your looking up her dress

Horatio

TMF Master
How ironic is that? I was hanging with some friends, and one of them is really pretty with amazing feet. Always in flip flops but never saw a glimpse of her soles. She's lying on the couch, soles pointed straight at me, and try as I may, I can't stop stealing glances. She was wearing a skirt, so after a few minutes, she changes position... Dang.

"Hey, I wasn't looking at your panties, I was checking out the bottoms of your feet". Haha, that's not a comment I'm ready to make.

You can always just say, "Nice boobies, can I play with your feet?" The "up-skirt voyeur" would have never been an issue.

Just kidding... :p

Doncha hate that when that happens? I've never had it happen to me, but I did run into a gal who was wearing a brightly colored shirt with writing across the chest, and when I tried to read it, she barked "Stop looking at my tits!" That was entrapment.

That has happened to me, too, looking at a woman's soles when she's reclining on a couch and she thought I was looking up her skirt. :blush:

quick PSA?

staring at a woman's feet and looking up her skirt are equally creepy.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Doncha hate that when that happens? I've never had it happen to me, but I did run into a gal who was wearing a brightly colored shirt with writing across the chest, and when I tried to read it, she barked "Stop looking at my tits!" That was entrapment.

The wise jerry seinfeld said: "Looking at cleavage is like looking at an eclipse. You don't stare at it, you get a sense of it and look away."

I guess the same should be said about feet..*lol

Believe it or not...I've been told most women dress sexy not for guys but for other women. a competitive thing.

The wise jerry seinfeld said: "Looking at cleavage is like looking at an eclipse. You don't stare at it, you get a sense of it and look away."

I guess the same should be said about feet..*lol

Believe it or not...I've been told most women dress sexy not for guys but for other women. a competitive thing.

i think a lot of women dress sexy for themselves too. but yeah, it's usually not for men. dudes are arrogant as hell and think everything is about them. >.<

Today I was staring at the soles of a very cute young woman who was in the Emergency room waiting where I was waiting to be seen as well she couldnt have been more than 20 or so and we were about 10 feet away and I tried very hard not to make it obvious that I was looking but eventually she did move her feet but for about 5 minutes it was heaven

I know this feeling. I'm not being a perv, I'm just a curious person sometimes and read what people have on their shirts. And the purpose of words on someone's chest is so guys will look at them anyways... So they shouldn't complain anyways.. it's like when people have shorts with words on their butt :p

I know this feeling. I'm not being a perv, I'm just a curious person sometimes and read what people have on their shirts. And the purpose of words on someone's chest is so guys will look at them anyways... So they shouldn't complain anyways.. it's like when people have shorts with words on their butt :p

having a shirt with words on it is so not the same thing as having stuff written across your ass. don't even go there.

ALSO you're the perfect example of what i was saying earlier about men thinking everything is about them. thank you.

having a shirt with words on it is so not the same thing as having stuff written across your ass. don't even go there.

ALSO you're the perfect example of what i was saying earlier about men thinking everything is about them. thank you.

So, you do not think women are egoists at all? Masculinity and feminism is a on-going war; the war will never end!

I do not think everything about me. I don't think women want me looking at their breasts or ass. They want attractive guys to do that. But don't think because you don't want that, that all women are like you. i'm sure there are a lot of women that dress sexy to get a guys attention.

dudes are arrogant as hell and think everything is about them. >.<

The flipside of this is the "clueless" guys who don't realize that they're they problem. I'd imagine a decent number of guys aren't assuming it's about them, but are asking whether or not they are. Or perhaps offering a suggestion that the assertion was misinterpreted.

FWIW, I've had at least one girlfriend admit to dressing 'sexier' in order to get me to make a move.

Also, OP: to expand on em-cubed's point, how do you know she was moving her feet because you were looking at her? People shift when they sit.

But if you want creepy, try this on for size;

luvgirlsfeet said:
Today I was staring at the soles of a very cute young woman who was in the Emergency room waiting where I was waiting to be seen as well she couldnt have been more than 20 or so and we were about 10 feet away and I tried very hard not to make it obvious that I was looking but eventually she did move her feet but for about 5 minutes it was heaven

not only staring, but rambling about it with no flippin' punctuation. Mental image of some guy drooling himself silly as he rants about a 'sighting' as if he's never seen a woman before. Creepy, but that's just me. Just sayin'.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back