• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader Story

Great story. Glad to see others have good experiences as well. Todays winter snow and cold has reminded me of another story involving a cheerleader.

When I was a senior in highschool we had a very bad snowstorm and cold snap. I sat in the main common area of the school. There was this really cute cheerleader named Tanya. A blond, blue eyed hottie about 5' 4" and very petite. She was changing out of her boots and had yet to take out her tennis shoes from her bag. It was a great show watching her remove each boot and then slowly pulling off each thermal sock. Her suntan nylon fee t just begged for attention.

I saw my chance as she was destracted by talking to her friends. She was on her knees on the bench with her feet behind her. At first I took my index fingers and traced up from heel to toes. Her reaction was priceless. Her feet spasmed and reflexed. She never looked back just took her hand and brushed at her feet. So I noticed a sensitive spot after waiting about ten seconds I used all fingers to tickle the soles of her feet in the spot that seemed most sensitive.

Jackpot she started giggling and turned "Ok who's tickling my feet."

I never said anything. She then replied "Atleast I start my day with a smile."

She got her shoes on and left.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back