• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Mini Gathering w Mistress Mia

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Folks,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be back in my hometown of Chicago on Dec 3rd-9th and hosting paid sessions.

While I'm in town, I'd like to meet as many people as possible and the only way to do that is to set up a tentative mini gathering!

I'm currently available on fri dec 6th in the evening. The mini gathering will be hosted in my hotel suite and will only accommodate about 12 people max. Hotel is near O'Hare Airport close to the Blue Line (train). The mini gathering will probably start around 7p or 8p.

I excited and nervous about this as it will be my first time hosting a gathering in a hotel room. I do not want it to be a sausage fest so we will meet at a public venue first (hotel bar most likely) and move to the suite if and when I feel comfortable. There will be a small fee (about $10-20 per person) depending on response... This will help offset my costs of travel and hosting which I think is more than fair. I do not expect to make a profit! Lol This small fee will be collected once we get to the hotel suite.

I will be available for paid sessions on Saturday and Sunday of that weekend. If you are interested, please email me directly with your TMF user name.

[email protected]

Please respond to this thread for Roll Call purposes if you are interested in attending. More details will be added as I figure all this out... So subscribe to this thread or check often. Thanks for your support.

:)
Mia

I'll be amazed if you don't find yourself busy there. Lots of us in Chicago. :)

If my band didn't have a gig tomorrow I'd be interested. Hope it turns out fun!

Oh it was do much fun! A total of 6 ppl. Two ladies... me and the lovely amorales.

Started at 7p and guests started to trickle in... we chatted for over two hours in the sitting area of my suite. We had a great conversation on all things tickling, feet and other side kinks. ;)

I changed into my bra top and booty shorts. Amorales changed into her bra, panties and fishnet body stocking. I stepped back into the sitting room and was treated to a foot massage by Vinnees1... thank you! ;)

We finally all moved into the bedroom with two double beds. .. one for restraining and tickling, and the other for spectators.

Three lers had a chance to tickle me for 5 min each while I was restrained in a standing position with wrists locked overhead. We used a special door restraint that wedges nicely between the top of the door and the door frame. (One of the best purchases I've ever made). :)

Now done being tickled by three distinct lers... I took out my frustration on poor amorales (she was a fun and playful lee) and ended in a gang tickle of her! All hands on deck! Hehehe.

I was able to sneak a quick tickle of Vinnees1! Love his his lagh and the expression on his face as I fluttered my nails over his belly and sides then dug into his pits!

The evening ended in more interesting convo and pics!

I had a great time and am happy to meet my extended tickle family in Chicago. Thank you all for coming out. I can't wait to get back!!

xo,
Mia

Oh it was do much fun! A total of 6 ppl. Two ladies... me and the lovely amorales.

Started at 7p and guests started to trickle in... we chatted for over two hours in the sitting area of my suite. We had a great conversation on all things tickling, feet and other side kinks. ;)

I changed into my bra top and booty shorts. Amorales changed into her bra, panties and fishnet body stocking. I stepped back into the sitting room and was treated to a foot massage by Vinnees1... thank you! ;)

We finally all moved into the bedroom with two double beds. .. one for restraining and tickling, and the other for spectators.

Three lers had a chance to tickle me for 5 min each while I was restrained in a standing position with wrists locked overhead. We used a special door restraint that wedges nicely between the top of the door and the door frame. (One of the best purchases I've ever made). :)

Now done being tickled by three distinct lers... I took out my frustration on poor amorales (she was a fun and playful lee) and ended in a gang tickle of her! All hands on deck! Hehehe.

I was able to sneak a quick tickle of Vinnees1! Love his his lagh and the expression on his face as I fluttered my nails over his belly and sides then dug into his pits!

The evening ended in more interesting convo and pics!

I had a great time and am happy to meet my extended tickle family in Chicago. Thank you all for coming out. I can't wait to get back!!

xo,
Mia

I was not ticklish :p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back