• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chickles - a short hiatus

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone!! :bunny:

First of all, let me apologise for taking so long all the time to reply and to connect with the threads. I confess it's totally my fault :xpeepsofa

Anyway, as it's getting to the busy wedding season and things are rolling along with my b/f at the moment and he needs the extra help with his son,,
Uhm i guess what i'm saying is that i'm going to have to take a break for a while. :dropatear:

If you've written me then please accept my apologies for not being back quickly. I'll do my best to catch up on all your most kind letters!! :Kiss1:

I hope to poke in periodically but for a few weeks i'm going to have to take some leave.

Love you all:grouphug: Sorry. :cry1:

Have a great summer till i get a chance to say hello again. :triangle:

Many blessings hugs and kisses.
chickles:justlips:

We certainly understand, chickles. Good Luck with your wedding season, and we look forward to seeing you again when you have the chance to drop in.

Mitch

Come back soon my little sweets~I'll keep watch on the shoe front for ya! :Kiss1:

XOXO

come back soon, chickles.. you are always a pleasure to post with. so upbeat and friendly.. have a great summer yourself. and see youwhen you get back..

isabeau :wub:

Awwwww.... It's too bad your going away for awhile, but I'm glad the wedding business is doing so well for you!!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!

Hiya everybody!! :bunny:
Thanks for your understanding!!
It really has been hectic, as i'm sure it has been for all of you. But thankfully i'm able to poke back in for a while.

I'm working at getting back to everyone, so please be patient. And thanks for your friendship!! :grouphug:

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

I hope the wedding season has been a big success for you. Nice to have you back...and hope you can post more with us again soon!

Welcome back, chickles. I got your message, and I will reply by tomorrow. Happy to have you back, my friend.

Mitch

Last edited:
i always enjoy your posts, and hope to see more of them soon. best of luck to you! peace......BLUE_THUNDER

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back