• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christian Prayer Group

del

TMF Regular
Some are being led away into unrighteousness by the lust of the flesh.

The strong Christians who have kept their faith and lust for tickling within the sanctity of marriage should form a prayer group to help those wayward young men and women who have set out on the wrong road.

Let not the unbeliever mock the name of Christ.

The simple question is:

WOULD JESUS DO IT?

Something to consider, Del.

If you really believe that tickling is bad (even innocent tickles?) outside of marriage, then why does your sig say that you wish to be a professional tickler? That would mean tickling plenty of others without being married to them...unless you plan to marry them all. :p

Just busting you. Seriously, while I think it would be cool to support our fellow forum members who wish to follow Christ, I'm not sure that's an appropriate way to do so. What IS the way to do so? Let us pray for one another, that we may be MADE worthy of the Blood of Christ. We aren't worthy on our own. We never could begin to make ourselves so. That is why His love and mercy are unconditionally given. All we need do is accept it.

A prayer group where we can praise the Lord and give our lives to Him is a wonderful idea. One where the focus would be on anything other than Him isn't a true prayer group to begin with. Just my opinion.

Ann

Hi Del, my 2 cents .....
We already have a prayer request thread here. It has gotten pushed back only because it has been a while anyone requested prayer for their family or friend. We have several of our members that we are all praying for on a regular bases that aren't doing well. The Prayer Request Thread went over really well.
:)

I am a Christian of strong faith. Please do not condemn those around you, Would Jesus wish you to Bible Thump????

Dear Del,

As you can see from my signature, I am a committed Jew, but as a fellow "person-of-faith", permit me to share a couple of thoughts with you:

If you are a member of this site who reads and participates in its various forums (I see you have about 120 posts), then I do not believe you are in a position to critique others about their so-called "waywardness". This whole site is directly or indirectly sexual and certainly is not geared toward promoting the sanctity of marriage. That is simply not the purpose nor the effect of the TMF.

Whether it's reading stories, viewing video clips and images, learning about mainstream sightings, or cyber-tickling, one is lead here to thoughts and feelings which are not, in most cases, immediately linked to a spouse. If you have a problem with that sir, you should not be hanging out around here at all.

Would Jesus be a member of, and post to, the Tickling Media Forum?

Respectfully,

dig dug dog

The Righteous Women

It's so encourageing to see the Christian ladies coming out in force supporting their fellow Christians against the sinful lust of tickling outside of wedlock.

I think these Christian women are a fine example of righteousness who have determined not to allow strange men to touch or see their flesh outside of the marriage vow.

While some Christian women are shameless and have given themselves over to licentiousness hiding their dirty deeds from their sisters and brothers in the church. Others have held up the standard of Christ.

Del, I'm confused. Why would someone who obviously believes (perhaps only partially believes) that tickling outside of marriage is sinful be declaring himself a champion tickler and be looking at starting a gathering? The only way I can see that being the case is if you recognize that not all tickling in sexual. If that's the case, there's really not the degree of concern needed. On the other hand, if you DO believe that it's all sexual and sinful, then you really need to sit back and pray about the directions you're going in. Just a little fraternal advice there. May the Lord guide you to whatever decision you need to make to honor what you truly believe.

Ann

PS - If you care to discuss this further off the forums, feel free to drop me a note.

Re: The Righteous Women

del said:
who have determined not to allow strange men see their flesh outside of the marriage vow. some deleted

I suppose all the women in the western world are going to hell now because guys see their flesh.

America... THE GREAT SATAN... Now I know why everyone hates us! Its because I (we women) refuse to cover up every inch of my (our) skin and every guy who looks at me (us) burns with sinful lust... AND ITS ALL MY FAULT....

No... don't shake my hand... It is unclothed and it is a sin to touch my skin. NO please don't look upon my naked neck. If your right eye offends you.. PLUCK IT OUT PLUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... heehee (God please forgive me. Honestly but I just couldn't help myself but reply!) :blaugh:

What female babies say, "Sorry... I'm saving myself for tickling after I'm married. Too bad I'm still in diapers, eat baby food, and can't speak out to save my tickle virginity. Guess I'll be going to hell too for my unchaste sinful behavior!" Blahahahahahaha )

OK... this is my last time. I promi... Dang, I can't even type a lie.

Oh well.

*giggle*

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

LOL, Sunrise! You're in good form tonight, I see. I'm not sure that this was really meant the way it came across. If Del will actually read what we've said and respond to that, we may be able to figure that out. I hope!

Ann

TicklingDuo said:

Yes, I know...VERY trying! :p :devil: :p

Ann

YEAH YEAH... talk all your junk when you are soooo far away :p

I'll be good now. My sugar high wore off. :(

It must be very sad for the righteous Christian women to see how low their sisters in the church have fallen. The mind of a once Christian woman degenerates into excuses for the sinful lustfullness and disrespect for marriage.

Ask yourself women of righteousness would you want to become as one of them?
Ask yourself upright Christian brethren could you take such a one to be your wedded wife?

Is anybody willing to pray for the salvation of their soul?

del said:
Ask yourself upright Christian brethren could you take such a one to be your wedded wife?

In a minute, Del....In a minute......:)

Last edited:
ShiningIce said:

You are a lunatic

Yep... I think that may be a fair assessment!

Del, get thee to a nunnery... (make that lunatic asylum)

Del, while I as a strong Christian appreciate some of what you are saying, the most important verse in the Bible is simply "Judge not, lest ye be judged. I'll let that speak for itself.

crydun, affirmitively
:angel: :angel:

Hmmmmm. If I actually believed that religion was a good thing, I might worry about it. But I don't, so I won't.

Stitch62679 said:
I am a Christian of strong faith. Please do not condemn those around you, Would Jesus wish you to Bible Thump????

I have to agree. I too am a born-aggain Christian wo was saved by the Grace of Christ.

But I do not feel the need to "bible thump". Nor do I feel that I am righteous enough to judge others, especially when I, myself am a sinner.

There are far too many hypocritical self-righteous "so-much-holier-than-anybody-else" type Christians who give Christianity as a whole, a very bad image.

Ah. Hm...

Maybe most of you don't recall the person that started this forum. Psycho4048.

He "found" faith, and renounced tickling, long ago. Sad, too. Missed out on seeing this forum burgeon. I always hope he's sneakin' a peek, if he's not recovered long enough to realize that tickling ISN'T against anything in the Bible, the Koran, that Indian book I can't spell accurately (Bhaggavad Gita, or something close), et al. No one finds *tickling* to be a sin.

Find the chapter and verse if ya wanna debate such. Many here know such. Several are MINISTERS on this forum. Lots of knowledgible folk.

It's common for folks to "go underground" (disappear from the community), do "the purge" (getting rid of all material relating to this interest), and choosin' faith to "battle" the intense drive that we, here, experience with our interest.

Getting familiar with this interest is a heckuva lot easier, though.

Interestingly, like Psycho, Del's one of the outgoing folk, who was interested in hosting Gatherings, and was handing out leaflets listing this site. I guess such extremes go both ways.

Hope you ground soon, and come back around, man. Hope ya turn the other cheek, and forgive the folks here who don't dig your message against our interest. Hope you accept that you like what you like, and that there are many here who can live within their faith, here.

Peace,

dvnc

Thanks! Kind of ya. It's all about the love, after all, right?

dvnc
who got a lot nicer as an old guy

dvnc said:
Ah. Hm...

Maybe most of you don't recall the person that started this forum. Psycho4048.

He "found" faith, and renounced tickling, long ago. Sad, too. Missed out on seeing this forum burgeon. I always hope he's sneakin' a peek, if he's not recovered long enough to realize that tickling ISN'T against anything in the Bible, the Koran, that Indian book I can't spell accurately (Bhaggavad Gita, or something close), et al. No one finds *tickling* to be a sin.

dvnc

There are no such quotes in The Bible, Torah, or Koran. The only "sex sins" I could locate within the 3, was sleeping with animals (who would want to do that anyway), homosexuality, and anal sex.

Even prostitution is allowed, as long as both parties are not married, then it becomes the sin of adultry.

Even oral sex is permissable.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back