• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chuck Norris

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
some of you may know bout this Chuck Norris fact thing.....if not you better do a search on him now or Chuck Norris will find you and deliver a lethal roundhouse kick to your head.

i forgot.....here is a link that may help slow the roudhouse kicks....norris facts

I`ll start......

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

Last edited:
Seconds later when they spanked him to wake him up, Chuck, who would prove to be an active baby, gave the post-natal nurse a spinning backfist to the nose.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If Chuck Norris wants your opinion he'll beat it out of you.

Chuck Norris knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

If Chuck Norris knew what you guys are saying about him, he'd kick all of your butts. :upsidedow

amk714 said:
If Chuck Norris knew what you guys are saying about him, he'd kick all of your butts. :upsidedow

Chuck Norris would know that this was all in fun. He'd kick our butts just because we exist.

Chuck Norris fought the law, and the law did not win. Shortly thereafter, Chuck Norris became the law.

Chuck Norris caddied for the Dalai Lama once. Instead of giving him money, the Lama offered Chuck the ability to receieve total conciousness on his death bed. Clearly upset by this offer, Chuck roundhouse kicked him off a 10,000 ft crevasse. :blaugh:

Chuck Norris proposed the idea of forming his own NFL expansion team where he would play every position on offense and defense. The NFL declined after seeing Chuck Norris's summer practices which consisted of nothing but 5 hours straight of round house kicks. They also were turned off by his idea for the team name: The Chuck Norris Chuck Norrises

chuck will not go down.........

Chuck Norris always knows where and in what time period Carmen Sandiego is.

Chuck Norris spent 10 years in a tiger cage in Vietnam. Not because he was caught by the Vietcong. But because he wanted to spend some time alone with his thoughts. :p

Not quite so

drunkenmstr13 said:
some of you may know bout this Chuck Norris fact thing.....if not you better do a search on him now or Chuck Norris will find you and deliver a lethal roundhouse kick to your head.

i forgot.....here is a link that may help slow the roudhouse kicks....norris facts

I`ll start......

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

Actually Chuck Norris developed his martial arts skills after being picked on at a young age by a school bully.I believe this is what I read,so he would not have had the skill to "roundhouse kick the doctor in the face" at that age yet. lol

Chcuk Norris is the only male human to give birth. His only child: Vin Diesel. :rotate:

e4b2 said:
Actually Chuck Norris developed his martial arts skills after being picked on at a young age by a school bully.I believe this is what I read,so he would not have had the skill to "roundhouse kick the doctor in the face" at that age yet. lol

dude....your killing me :jester:

bet you didn`t know this.......

It is written that one day Chuck Norris will team up with Mr. T and Hulk Hogan. They will patrol the land roundhouse kicking, leg dropping, and pitying every fool insight. This is known as the apocalypse.

:yowzer:

Ever notice than Chuck really only has one expresiion? Squinty and dumbfounded. :p A superior actor, he is. :p

Adam said:
Ever notice than Chuck really only has one expresiion? Squinty and dumbfounded. :p A superior actor, he is. :p

I think Chuck Norris is a terrific actor.

Sincerely,

Paulie Shore

Chuck Norris goes to the toilet once a month, if he needs to or not. :shock:

Godzilla tried a flying reverse roundhouse kick against Chuck Norris.
Chuck laughed and said, "Stop trying to tickle me", before taking-out Godzilla with a karate-chop to the gills.

The symbol for Chuck Norris in sign language is a middle finger on fire. :blaugh:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back