• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cindi Soles Up F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Cindi gets some soles up punishment, she squirms so much she actually inspired the new and improved "soles up" I completed over the weeend!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

:goodjob::yourock::clap::woot2::bowing:

i just don't know what to say anymore. I'm totally satisfied with anything and all you give us Tommy.

Tommy. I wanted to know if Chelsea still had any interest in being tickled? I would love to see her in your soles up device.

new and improved 'soles up' attachment

Here is the final version of the 'soles up' attachment. Toeties for big toes, of course the padded ankle cuffs, and additonal cuffs for the calves to keep the lee from pulling forward. Soles up and immobile!

Here is the final version of the 'soles up' attachment. Toeties for big toes, of course the padded ankle cuffs, and additonal cuffs for the calves to keep the lee from pulling forward. Soles up and immobile!
Wow, that looks like yet another awesomely diabolical foot tickling device. Thanks, Tommy.

Will the soles be stretched back far enough?

What men can do these days with a hammer nail and saw lol :thumbsup:

and toeties.

Great Work Tommy! I really like the additional calf restraints and the toes being tied too a post to prevent movement, I will look forward to seeing Cindi, Amber and Dianne bare foot tickled in the new improved device, please be sure to use oil on those soft bare soles too.:munch:

Would have been a better visual if someone was actually in them.

Can't wait to see the next victims of this device. :)

cindi has the best soles ever :D
I wish I could get my hands on them when they are like that

Do you make your own stuff or you have someone to do this machines?

Great Work Tommy! I really like the additional calf restraints and the toes being tied too a post to prevent movement, I will look forward to seeing Cindi, Amber and Dianne bare foot tickled in the new improved device, please be sure to use oil on those soft bare soles too.:munch:

Amber should be back again this week.

Cindi is definitely the perfect lee. This adorable girl's laughter drives me crazy. I can't have enough of watching her get tickled.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back