• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip Pet Peeves

+1

I couldn't care less why the models do what they do, just that they do it well.

You guys missed the part where I said "the ones who participate in the community".

I don't care if they're in the videos for cash. I care when they come here and pretend to give a shit solely so we'll buy their videos.

And this is not the point where you all jump in and angrily tell me how your favorite model isn't really like that. It's my opinion and you're not going to convince me otherwise, so save your breath.

I'm also not insisting anyone stop doing what they're doing, because I know they won't. I only brought it up to support Ray's point and let him know that I see where he's coming from.

Last edited:
Obviously you don't want to leave in the whole thing if it's too boring, but if anything funny or sexy was said during the breaks, that might be entertaining

Who says there's none of that in my clips? Whenever possible I try to include the "aftermath" of a scene, like the ticklee trying to catch her breath and commenting on how exhausting/intense/horrible/fun it was. Of course, some of it is in French, but that can't be helped. And I can't always include such footage anyway, for technical reasons.

or maybe even just a small portion of binding the toes cause I find that the anticipation of being tickled/bound (for me at least) is one of the sexiest aspects.

I understand your interest for this sort of thing. But I feel my clips must provide as much tickling per minute as possible (within reason), especially since the clips aren't cheap, even when I set the prices as low as C4S will allow. I really hate that vendors on C4S aren't allowed to sell their own material for whatever price they want. Anyway, side activities like toe bondage can be fun, but actual tickling has priority. After all, these are tickling clips, first and foremost, not bondage clips.

I often have to edit out some pretty decent footage just so that a clip isn't too long, and thus too expensive. It can make for some rather painful decisions, sometimes. Little bonuses like tying the toes may be fun, but if I need to shorten a clip I'd much rather get rid of that footage than actual tickling action. Besides, the models usually aren't very good at tying the toes, and I doubt that having me appear on camera to do the job would be considered very sexy by most of my customers.

..... And what's that about the cops? LOL

Just an example that came to mind. Most of them items on my list are things that have actually happened to me, but not that one in particular. However, I understand that other producers have had problems with the cops. Nothing serious, but annoying experiences nonetheless.

Yeah fair play.

Thank you.

By the way, I wasn't kidding or being sarcastic when I said that I wondered how you met all those terrible models. I'm genuinely curious to know what this is all about. I've had a lot of rather annoying, frustrating experiences with candidates/models over the years, but that's to be expected, and in most cases it wasn't because they were bad people that treated me poorly. How come you've been so unlucky as to run into one bitchy model after another?

You guys missed the part where I said "the ones who participate in the community".

I don't care if they're in the videos for cash. I care when they come here and pretend to give a shit solely so we'll buy their videos.

They don't actually care? That's quite disappointing. Oh well, I know those nice people who phone up offering me insurance, quotes for home improvements and a better deal on my phone bill do actually care so I'll stick with them. They sound genuinely friendly.

By the way, I wasn't kidding or being sarcastic when I said that I wondered how you met all those terrible models. I'm genuinely curious to know what this is all about. I've had a lot of rather annoying, frustrating experiences with candidates/models over the years, but that's to be expected, and in most cases it wasn't because they were bad people that treated me poorly. How come you've been so unlucky as to run into one bitchy model after another?

To be honest buddy ive had chats along this line with the lads over the years and we think its just the area we live in. Girls down here are generally bitchy and stuck up and think the world revolves around them and their 'besties' when it comes to anything to do with sex.

I live in the south west and its pretty remote for the uk. Were sandwiched between two Navy towns both with barracks and Yeovil has the Air station. So anywhere you go for a night out or a flirt or modeling etc the girls are expecting 6ft 4' body builder "bad boys". If your not that you get the sort of experiences ive had.

To be honest buddy ive had chats along this line with the lads over the years and we think its just the area we live in. Girls down here are generally bitchy and stuck up and think the world revolves around them and their 'besties' when it comes to anything to do with sex.

I live in the south west and its pretty remote for the uk. Were sandwiched between two Navy towns both with barracks and Yeovil has the Air station. So anywhere you go for a night out or a flirt or modeling etc the girls are expecting 6ft 4' body builder "bad boys". If your not that you get the sort of experiences ive had.

Wait a minute, are we talking about models one hires to shoot fetish videos or girls one tries to pick up? Those are two entirely different things. I don't flirt with the models I work with, and I certainly don't try to get them in my bed. I don't even go out in town and try to hire some models with a direct approach. I just contact potential candidates on a modeling site (I also used ads on campus and the occasional newspaper in the past), offer them video gigs, some agree and we do tickling shoots, they get paid for their work, and that's it. Nothing more. They don't care what I look like because it's totally irrelevant. It's not about sex or anything like that. Of course the girls are likely to react differently and have higher expectations if you approach them in a way that suggests more is involved.

They don't actually care? That's quite disappointing. Oh well, I know those nice people who phone up offering me insurance, quotes for home improvements and a better deal on my phone bill do actually care so I'll stick with them. They sound genuinely friendly.

The difference is, those people aren't hanging around places you go to meet and socialize with other people who have the same interests as you, posing as fellow enthusiasts solely to whip out a business card after you talk to them for five minutes.

It's a pet peeve of mine. I don't see why you keep banging on about it.

i am not a fan of clips that focus too much on using tools for tickling as opposed to just regular old fingers. the hairbrush is WAY over used, although i do understand that in order to bring out the most in torturous tickling, the hairbrush is a great weapon. i like regular old finger tickling, where it is not necessarily torturous, but fun for the model. tickling should be fun!

I'vealways found that this gets the best reactions over the long haul, can actually extend the session because it's not too much for the lee and it's kinda pleasurable... even though she's laughing heavily!

This thread is chock-fulll of info for and from clip producers!! Eureka! Thanks everyone. I'm going to do this.

Fake laughter and guy ticklers who look directly in the camera.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back