• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale question

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
I've recently begun purchasing clips from Clips4Sale, and wondered how much of the money goes to the producer and how much (if any) goes to the C4S site. No real reason other than sheer curiosity, but if anyone knows I'd be interested to hear the answer.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

With clips the producer gets 60% while C4S keeps 40%. Yeah, it's painful. As for physical videos, I don't sell them anymore, but if the deal hasn't changed it's 75% for the producer and 25% for C4S.

To be fair, I thought that C4S would take more! Thanks for the info, I was curious as to how much I was contributing to someone's business.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yep,, It's a 60/40 split... But C4S earns their 40%... Their customer service and tech support is outstanding.
The site is rarely down. Neil the founder is a great guy who is pretty much availble and takes calls.
They do tons of advertising and promotion to drive traffic to the site.

Yep,, It's a 60/40 split... But C4S earns their 40%... Their customer service and tech support is outstanding.

Oh, I agree that C4S offers a lot in return. I mean, as a vendor it hurts to lose 40% on each sale, but you get unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth use, an easy-to-use store model, and of course C4S also handles the credit card transactions (something that I could never do myself). I'm sure this all costs C4S a lot of money.

I wish the split were a bit more advantageous, like 70/30, but overall I feel it's not that bad a deal. I certainly couldn't sell clips at all if it weren't for C4S.

SPEAKING AROUND C4S DOES SOMEONE KNOW ABOUT REALTICKLING ? seems to be closed !!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back