• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothing during tickling

Ooo! As the 'lee, halter top and denim mini skirt is my favourite to be tickled in... as the 'ler, happiest when he's only wearing jeans and nothing else.

Just a nightie

I love my [always female] victims to be just wearing a night or t-shirt. So I can tickle her through the clothing - which has a different sensation to it - and then under the clothing [different again], then expose her gorgeous nudity and tickle her bare! With my fingertips so she's squirming beautifully!

When girls are wearing clothes, I tend to remove them, even in public or on the bus. I've left victims half naked a couple of times ;)

japanese school girl uniform with loose socks n thongs under skirt;
cut-offs jeans n baby-tee;
gym cloths;
bikinis;
naked;

Jeans because you like...

puddin_pup said:
Ooo! As the 'lee, halter top and denim mini skirt is my favourite to be tickled in... as the 'ler, happiest when he's only wearing jeans and nothing else.

Becuase you love the look of barefeet and jeans on a guy, or you want to feel his bulge when you straddle himm to tickle his bare chest, or you love the look of barefeet and a bare chest together... a guy needs to know this stuff?? Oh,i love to tickle barefeet in jeans too; so sexy!

Please share, tim

Barbershopman said:
How about a tank top, capris and any type of slip off sandals?

Amen, this is truly an outfit made for tickling

I this outfit??
225812511O163185702.jpg

some tank top with wide open loose pj pants with bare feet sticking out. omg lets go now. haha.

I prefer the 'lee to have a tank top and blue jeans, though I wouldn't mind her having nothing on except a bikini.

I am really pleased to see all the replies here for belly shirts, shirts/blouses that can be unbuttoned and jeans - especially the low-rise, bootcut kind. (I thought that was just me.)

I love undressing my lees, both in fiction and reality, there's something so erotic about that. I love to tease them at the same time, for example whilst unbuttoning a blouse I'll whisper about how I am wondering how ticklish her bare underarms, ribs and tummy are and whether I'll let her keep her bra on. Peasant blouses and sleeveless tops are hot too. Then later on when I am slooowly unbuckling her belt or unsnapping her jeans I'll tease her about getting turned on (plus that hip crease seems to be a universally ticklish area - I know I have given it and gotten it there. :) ) I also agree with everyone who loves to see bare feet poking out of jeans, even though I am an upper body fan.

as a ler, I'd enjoy the lee wearing one of these:

Karate gi (especially if lightly bound. I've had enough martial arts practice to know the top of the gi can become untied after moving around alot)

tank top and either jeans or shorts

business suit (just the jacket and either pants or skirt..no shirt or blouse needed lol)

long, double-breasted trenchcoat (and if she was tied sitting up, maybe a trenchcoat/fedora hat combo. )

Catwoman costume --prefered ones would be: Batman Returns version, purple comic-book version, gray comic book version(the one with the tail), or gray/black one from "Batman the Animated Series"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back