• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Club TK (Starring Ke$ha)

TicklingAndy

I wrote this for the person who asked for a Ke$ha story. I did it at work, and couldn't focus exclusivly on it like I normally would, so I could have put in a lot more detail, maybe I will in the next installment. I hope you enjoy.

Club TK

In LA every new club that opens up targets the same demographic, Music and Film stars. It takes a lot to get one going, and even more to get the right people to visit your establishment. It took me over five years to get everything aligned for my club to open. But tonight was the grand opening, and I hoped that it would be everything I ever dreamed. I spent over 2 million dollars just on press coverage and advertising for tonight. As I pulled up in my limo, I was delighted the line was around the block, and the opening wasn’t for another hour and a half. We pulled into the executive area behind the club and I walked in. My staff was ready; I spent a lot of time recruiting only the best bartenders, and waitresses. The DJ was set up, everything was in order, I decided it was time to let in a few advance guests.

I went outside with 2 of my bouncers and walked to the back of the line. Making my way forward I picked out about 100 of the hottest looking women I could find, and about 50 or so well built men. Once I got them started then as everyone else came in, the party would be on, and my club would be a success. Still though I had to wait, it wouldn’t be until later that any celebrities would arrive. It was around 11:00 when the first celebrities showed up. I knew my hard work was going to pay off. Kristen Stewart, Mishca Barton, and Tara Reid were already in having a good time up in the VIP area. I wondered too myself which of them would be the first one truly initiated into my club. A little later the Kardashian’s showed up, as well as Paris, and several others, including Ke$ha. When I saw her I knew who would be the first to discover the clubs true purpose. A celebrity, but still not a member of a major clique, she would be the perfect target.

I made sure she was taken care of, and when she finally did get around to wondering who was providing her with everything she could think of, I was ready to meet her.

“Hello, Kesha, my name is Andrew I am own the TK Club, I trust everything is to your liking.” I greeted.

“Everything’s great, this place is fucking awesome. “ She responded.

“Excellent, please let me know personally if you need anything.” I said as I dismissed myself.

I smiled as I walked away, with that last statement I saw the since of entitlement glow in her eyes. Yes she would be my first. About an hour later, I was sent for, it seems there was a special type of nut that Mrs. Ke$ha wanted. I set one of my waiters to the kitchen, and he returned with a crystal chalice filled for her.

“I understand you were looking for some of these.” I said as I presented her with the treat.

“Yeah, thanks.” She said, her air of superiority growing. She now knew I would do anything she wanted, and she was going to have some fun with that.

“I will leave you to your fun, remember if Club TK can do anything for you please let me know.” I started to turn but she cut me off.

“Hey what does the TK stand for anyways?” She asked.

“Well ma’am I am sorry but only the initiated can know that.” I replied.

“What do you mean initiated?” She demanded

“Only our most select clients, who have access to our specialty areas, and have been properly cleared and initiated are told what TK stands for, it adds to the air of the club.” I explained.

“Well, I wanna be initiated, and I mean now! “ Ke$sha was obviously getting a little upset over this news.

“If you’re sure, then follow me.” I replied, and led her through the club.

We walked behind the DJ booth, into a narrow staff corridor. She was getting a little nervous I could sense.

“Don’t worry, we had to make the entrance look plain to avoid paparazzi.” I told her.

“Makes sense, how much further.” She asked.

“Not far” I answered.

We walked past a couple bathrooms, and I led her into an employee’s only room. As the door shut behind us, there was the clunk of a lock. I led her across the room, to an elevator, and held my eye up to a retinal scanner. The doors popped open, and we stepped in. We went down about 2 stories, and the doors opened. Ke$ha was clearly impressed at the fine sight. There was a private bar here, immaculate furnishings, a separate dance floor, and a pool area. However this was all blocked off by a two way mirror. I led her down into another room.

“Just wait here, your initiation will begin very soon.” I told her as I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I went to an adjoining room, and looked in on her from the cameras. She sat on the Italian leather couch, and started helping herself to everything in the room. I smiled, it wouldn’t be long now before she was out. Every piece of food, and every drink in the room, contained a two part synthetic drug, the first part made you very tired, and would make you sleep for thirty minutes to an hour, the second, well that was the tricky part. The second part increases nerve sensitivity for the better part of a day. I watched as she began to nod off, she was trying to fight the effects, but they worked quickly. Finally she lay down on the couch and drifted off to sleep, less than 10 minutes from when I left her alone. I could only hope all celebrities felt that self entitled, it would certainly allow me to have more fun.

I waited another minute or so before I went back into the room. I picked up the young diva and walked her into the next room. I set her down in a chair and quickly undressed her. The drug was working like a charm, she didn’t even begin to come around. I looked down at my prize, here was Ke$ha naked before me, unable to stop what was going to happen to her next. The entire reason I invested a large portion of my fortune into a night club, was about to be realized. I lifted her once again and took her into the next room. This is where the fun would happen. I laid her on a specially designed table, and began to secure her. There was a strap around her waist holding her to the base, her arms were strapped down over her head, at the elbows, and the wrists, to give me the best possible pit exposure. The lower half of the table arced up a little lifting her slightly, then dropping back down as each leg was strapped to a fully adjustable piece to allow me to have her feet either together, or to spread her apart to get to other interesting areas. Each toe was tied back individually to allow easy access, and she was stretched taught. Finally I placed a strap around her forehead, holding it in place. With this level of restraint she would barley be able to move at all, and I had access to everything I was interested in.

I took some massage oil, and began to rub it all over her body. She was beautifully toned, and just the touch of her body was beginning to excite me, that and the knowledge of what was to come.

I was just finishing rubbing oil on her feet when she began to come to. Another wonderful feature of the drug, was that when you wake up you feel like you just drank a pot of coffee.

“What the fuck! Where the hell am I? What the fuck is going on?” Ke$sha began to yell.

“Calm down my dear, you’re the one who wanted initiated.” I coolly replied.

“Calm down, you fucking stripped me and fucking tied me down, what makes you think I’ma calm down, hell no, let me out of this shit or I’ll sue your ass and own this place.” She demanded.

“Sorry, no can do you signed the contract when you came in, you know when you acknowledged Club TK’s rules.” I said.

“I don’t care what I signed let me out of this right now!” She yelled.

“My dear, save your voice your going to need it, you and I are going to have a lot of fun tonight for your initiation. I said as I spread her legs apart, and stepped between them looking down at the starlet.

I held up two other special devices I had made for today for her to see.

“These my dear, are sensory stimulators, you will both love and hate them tonight. You see, they are made with a very special rubber, and have many different settings and applications. Like for example this one, where it moves up and down slowly, while pulsing at the same time. Of course the speed is adjustable. The other motion you will get used to tonight is this one, where it vibrates while spinning at varying speeds. I hope you like them” I grinned as explained all this.

“I don’t know what you think you’re going to do to me, but what your really gonna do is… oh noh! Staahp that. “ She moaned, as I turned on to its first setting and inserted it into her vagina. This setting was specifically designed for G-Spot stimulation. I turned the other one to the second position and began rubbing it up and down her clit.

“Oh, oh god, please oh oh!” She moaned.

“Do you want more” I asked?

“Fu ck you oooo oh” she replied.

I began to turn the speed settings up, and listened as her sounds filled the air. She was right about to climax when I pulled everything out and set it down.

“What the hell!” she screamed.

I started tracing my finger around her clit, and vagina.

“Well my dear, now I think I will see how long I can keep you peaked. And with the language you have been using, I may keep you right on the edge of going for hours.” I said cruelly as I looked down on her.

“Oh gawd, ple eese no oh oh god, please let me go.” Ke$ha begged.

“So you want me to finish you off?” I teased.

“Oh oh please” she begged.

“With what?” I asked

“Oh fuck oh god I don’t care, fuck me just fuck me!” she screamed, my teasing of her was getting the better of her.

With that I pulled out my penis and rammed it into her vagina, she screamed and moaned with pleasure. I lost myself in the excitement and continued to thrust into her for 15 minutes. Her orgasms were amazing, and soon she was begging for no more. I continued thrusting until I finished. I pulled out and looked down on her.

“We’ll my dear, are you ready for your initiation yet?” I asked
“What! You mean that wasn’t it!” She asked, somewhat in a panic.

“Oh no, your initiation is going to be much more fun than that. That was just to make sure your senses were as peaked as possible.” I replied.

With that I reached up and began to squeeze her sides.

“Ah haha nohoho plehehese” Ke$ha laughed.

“Ah, I see we’re a little ticklish” I said as I gave her another quick squeeze.

“Oh god no, you can fuck me all you want but please please don’t tickle me, I’m WAY to ticklish!” she pleaded.

“Well Mrs. Kesha, I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is, I will fuck you all I want, the bad news is… well good for me, I’m also going to tickle you all I want” I responded, as I once again spidered my fingers across her stomach and ribs.

“Oh nohaha plehehese, ahh hahaha, oh shit ahhahahahaha” the singer continued.

“Pour little pop star, can’t handle a little tickling I taunted. I wonder where else my little girl may be ticklish. You are my little girl right?” I taunted.

“Oh yes, yes just please no more tickling, I’ll save you the trouble I’m ticklish everywhere.” She said.

“Excellent, then that is where I shall tickle you!” I said as I climbed onto the table and straddled her waist. “Hmm let’s see about those underarms.”

“Ahahaha ohohhoho ahahaha nohoho plehhehehese I’ll pahahay you!” she tried, not realizing her money meant nothing to me. I continued tickling her underarms, and stomach for about 20 minutes before I climbed off of her and gave her a couple minute break.

“Ok that wasn’t so bad, I’m all initiated now right!” Ke$ha said hopefully.

“Not quite my dear there are a few more areas I want to explore. Remember these?” I asked holding up the implements I used on her before. Her eyes widened as she saw them, and the begging began before I ever touched her.

“Please no no not my feet!” she screamed frantically.

“They’re my feet now Princess!” I responded as I brought one device down on each foot.
I moved them back and forth torturing the area under her toes. She was frantic, I am sure if she could have jumped out of her skin to get away she would have. As I moved each device between her toes, her frantic laughter turned silent. After about 10 minutes I decided she wouldn’t last if I kept this up so I set the toys down, and began slowly raking my fingers up and down her soles. Her laughter was non-stop, she couldn’t even beg. When I finally stopped, she was on the brink of tears.

“Now now, no crying, you’re doing great, we are almost done with the tickling” I told her.

“Almost? Oh please no more, you’re going to kill me!” she begged.

“My dear, the next part won’t be quite as bad, in fact I think you’ll really love it” I reassured her, as I took the devices again, and set them to work on her clit.

She instantly broke out in renewed laughter!

“Ohhoh crahahap, stahahap it, ohn nono hahahahaha plehehehese!” she was almost hysterical now.

“Just hold it together, your almost ready” I coaxed her, as I watched her hood begin to extend.
“Tell ya what, I’ll give you break down there and see if it’s true that pierced nipples are more sensitive!”

“No!” She screamed, as I jumped on top of her, and began tickling her nipples with my tongue.

“Ahahahaha ohoho nohohoho ahahahahahahaha” her laughter was music to my ears, and the pierced nipple was more ticklish.

After about 15 minutes of teasing her nipples with my tongue, I turned around and began to tickle her clit instead. Her laughter turned into moaning, and it wasn’t long before she was lost in a steady stream of orgasms again. I pressed myself in her and took her one last time, before reaching up and undoing her binds.

“Now my dear you are initiated, you have full access to everything down here” I cheerfully said.

“Fuck, that was intense, but now that it’s over it was kinda fun. In fact I may ask you to do that again sometime, that may be my new drug. Ha your love is my drug kinda catchy!” She joked.

“By the way, now that you’re a member you can help me initiate any others we get down here” I offered.

“Sweet , by the way what does TK stand for? She asked

“Tickle King, and you have been introduced”, I said as I smiled and walked away wondering who would be next.

I wrote this for the person who asked for a Ke$ha story. I did it at work, and couldn't focus exclusivly on it like I normally would, so I could have put in a lot more detail, maybe I will in the next installment. I hope you enjoy.

Club TK

In LA every new club that opens up targets the same demographic, Music and Film stars. It takes a lot to get one going, and even more to get the right people to visit your establishment. It took me over five years to get everything aligned for my club to open. But tonight was the grand opening, and I hoped that it would be everything I ever dreamed. I spent over 2 million dollars just on press coverage and advertising for tonight. As I pulled up in my limo, I was delighted the line was around the block, and the opening wasn’t for another hour and a half. We pulled into the executive area behind the club and I walked in. My staff was ready; I spent a lot of time recruiting only the best bartenders, and waitresses. The DJ was set up, everything was in order, I decided it was time to let in a few advance guests.

I went outside with 2 of my bouncers and walked to the back of the line. Making my way forward I picked out about 100 of the hottest looking women I could find, and about 50 or so well built men. Once I got them started then as everyone else came in, the party would be on, and my club would be a success. Still though I had to wait, it wouldn’t be until later that any celebrities would arrive. It was around 11:00 when the first celebrities showed up. I knew my hard work was going to pay off. Kristen Stewart, Mishca Barton, and Tara Reid were already in having a good time up in the VIP area. I wondered too myself which of them would be the first one truly initiated into my club. A little later the Kardashian’s showed up, as well as Paris, and several others, including Ke$ha. When I saw her I knew who would be the first to discover the clubs true purpose. A celebrity, but still not a member of a major clique, she would be the perfect target.

I made sure she was taken care of, and when she finally did get around to wondering who was providing her with everything she could think of, I was ready to meet her.

“Hello, Kesha, my name is Andrew I am own the TK Club, I trust everything is to your liking.” I greeted.

“Everything’s great, this place is fucking awesome. “ She responded.

“Excellent, please let me know personally if you need anything.” I said as I dismissed myself.

I smiled as I walked away, with that last statement I saw the since of entitlement glow in her eyes. Yes she would be my first. About an hour later, I was sent for, it seems there was a special type of nut that Mrs. Ke$ha wanted. I set one of my waiters to the kitchen, and he returned with a crystal chalice filled for her.

“I understand you were looking for some of these.” I said as I presented her with the treat.

“Yeah, thanks.” She said, her air of superiority growing. She now knew I would do anything she wanted, and she was going to have some fun with that.

“I will leave you to your fun, remember if Club TK can do anything for you please let me know.” I started to turn but she cut me off.

“Hey what does the TK stand for anyways?” She asked.

“Well ma’am I am sorry but only the initiated can know that.” I replied.

“What do you mean initiated?” She demanded

“Only our most select clients, who have access to our specialty areas, and have been properly cleared and initiated are told what TK stands for, it adds to the air of the club.” I explained.

“Well, I wanna be initiated, and I mean now! “ Ke$sha was obviously getting a little upset over this news.

“If you’re sure, then follow me.” I replied, and led her through the club.

We walked behind the DJ booth, into a narrow staff corridor. She was getting a little nervous I could sense.

“Don’t worry, we had to make the entrance look plain to avoid paparazzi.” I told her.

“Makes sense, how much further.” She asked.

“Not far” I answered.

We walked past a couple bathrooms, and I led her into an employee’s only room. As the door shut behind us, there was the clunk of a lock. I led her across the room, to an elevator, and held my eye up to a retinal scanner. The doors popped open, and we stepped in. We went down about 2 stories, and the doors opened. Ke$ha was clearly impressed at the fine sight. There was a private bar here, immaculate furnishings, a separate dance floor, and a pool area. However this was all blocked off by a two way mirror. I led her down into another room.

“Just wait here, your initiation will begin very soon.” I told her as I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I went to an adjoining room, and looked in on her from the cameras. She sat on the Italian leather couch, and started helping herself to everything in the room. I smiled, it wouldn’t be long now before she was out. Every piece of food, and every drink in the room, contained a two part synthetic drug, the first part made you very tired, and would make you sleep for thirty minutes to an hour, the second, well that was the tricky part. The second part increases nerve sensitivity for the better part of a day. I watched as she began to nod off, she was trying to fight the effects, but they worked quickly. Finally she lay down on the couch and drifted off to sleep, less than 10 minutes from when I left her alone. I could only hope all celebrities felt that self entitled, it would certainly allow me to have more fun.

I waited another minute or so before I went back into the room. I picked up the young diva and walked her into the next room. I set her down in a chair and quickly undressed her. The drug was working like a charm, she didn’t even begin to come around. I looked down at my prize, here was Ke$ha naked before me, unable to stop what was going to happen to her next. The entire reason I invested a large portion of my fortune into a night club, was about to be realized. I lifted her once again and took her into the next room. This is where the fun would happen. I laid her on a specially designed table, and began to secure her. There was a strap around her waist holding her to the base, her arms were strapped down over her head, at the elbows, and the wrists, to give me the best possible pit exposure. The lower half of the table arced up a little lifting her slightly, then dropping back down as each leg was strapped to a fully adjustable piece to allow me to have her feet either together, or to spread her apart to get to other interesting areas. Each toe was tied back individually to allow easy access, and she was stretched taught. Finally I placed a strap around her forehead, holding it in place. With this level of restraint she would barley be able to move at all, and I had access to everything I was interested in.

I took some massage oil, and began to rub it all over her body. She was beautifully toned, and just the touch of her body was beginning to excite me, that and the knowledge of what was to come.

I was just finishing rubbing oil on her feet when she began to come to. Another wonderful feature of the drug, was that when you wake up you feel like you just drank a pot of coffee.

“What the fuck! Where the hell am I? What the fuck is going on?” Ke$sha began to yell.

“Calm down my dear, you’re the one who wanted initiated.” I coolly replied.

“Calm down, you fucking stripped me and fucking tied me down, what makes you think I’ma calm down, hell no, let me out of this shit or I’ll sue your ass and own this place.” She demanded.

“Sorry, no can do you signed the contract when you came in, you know when you acknowledged Club TK’s rules.” I said.

“I don’t care what I signed let me out of this right now!” She yelled.

“My dear, save your voice your going to need it, you and I are going to have a lot of fun tonight for your initiation. I said as I spread her legs apart, and stepped between them looking down at the starlet.

I held up two other special devices I had made for today for her to see.

“These my dear, are sensory stimulators, you will both love and hate them tonight. You see, they are made with a very special rubber, and have many different settings and applications. Like for example this one, where it moves up and down slowly, while pulsing at the same time. Of course the speed is adjustable. The other motion you will get used to tonight is this one, where it vibrates while spinning at varying speeds. I hope you like them” I grinned as explained all this.

“I don’t know what you think you’re going to do to me, but what your really gonna do is… oh noh! Staahp that. “ She moaned, as I turned on to its first setting and inserted it into her vagina. This setting was specifically designed for G-Spot stimulation. I turned the other one to the second position and began rubbing it up and down her clit.

“Oh, oh god, please oh oh!” She moaned.

“Do you want more” I asked?

“Fu ck you oooo oh” she replied.

I began to turn the speed settings up, and listened as her sounds filled the air. She was right about to climax when I pulled everything out and set it down.

“What the hell!” she screamed.

I started tracing my finger around her clit, and vagina.

“Well my dear, now I think I will see how long I can keep you peaked. And with the language you have been using, I may keep you right on the edge of going for hours.” I said cruelly as I looked down on her.

“Oh gawd, ple eese no oh oh god, please let me go.” Ke$ha begged.

“So you want me to finish you off?” I teased.

“Oh oh please” she begged.

“With what?” I asked

“Oh fuck oh god I don’t care, fuck me just fuck me!” she screamed, my teasing of her was getting the better of her.

With that I pulled out my penis and rammed it into her vagina, she screamed and moaned with pleasure. I lost myself in the excitement and continued to thrust into her for 15 minutes. Her orgasms were amazing, and soon she was begging for no more. I continued thrusting until I finished. I pulled out and looked down on her.

“We’ll my dear, are you ready for your initiation yet?” I asked
“What! You mean that wasn’t it!” She asked, somewhat in a panic.

“Oh no, your initiation is going to be much more fun than that. That was just to make sure your senses were as peaked as possible.” I replied.

With that I reached up and began to squeeze her sides.

“Ah haha nohoho plehehese” Ke$ha laughed.

“Ah, I see we’re a little ticklish” I said as I gave her another quick squeeze.

“Oh god no, you can fuck me all you want but please please don’t tickle me, I’m WAY to ticklish!” she pleaded.

“Well Mrs. Kesha, I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is, I will fuck you all I want, the bad news is… well good for me, I’m also going to tickle you all I want” I responded, as I once again spidered my fingers across her stomach and ribs.

“Oh nohaha plehehese, ahh hahaha, oh shit ahhahahahaha” the singer continued.

“Pour little pop star, can’t handle a little tickling I taunted. I wonder where else my little girl may be ticklish. You are my little girl right?” I taunted.

“Oh yes, yes just please no more tickling, I’ll save you the trouble I’m ticklish everywhere.” She said.

“Excellent, then that is where I shall tickle you!” I said as I climbed onto the table and straddled her waist. “Hmm let’s see about those underarms.”

“Ahahaha ohohhoho ahahaha nohoho plehhehehese I’ll pahahay you!” she tried, not realizing her money meant nothing to me. I continued tickling her underarms, and stomach for about 20 minutes before I climbed off of her and gave her a couple minute break.

“Ok that wasn’t so bad, I’m all initiated now right!” Ke$ha said hopefully.

“Not quite my dear there are a few more areas I want to explore. Remember these?” I asked holding up the implements I used on her before. Her eyes widened as she saw them, and the begging began before I ever touched her.

“Please no no not my feet!” she screamed frantically.

“They’re my feet now Princess!” I responded as I brought one device down on each foot.
I moved them back and forth torturing the area under her toes. She was frantic, I am sure if she could have jumped out of her skin to get away she would have. As I moved each device between her toes, her frantic laughter turned silent. After about 10 minutes I decided she wouldn’t last if I kept this up so I set the toys down, and began slowly raking my fingers up and down her soles. Her laughter was non-stop, she couldn’t even beg. When I finally stopped, she was on the brink of tears.

“Now now, no crying, you’re doing great, we are almost done with the tickling” I told her.

“Almost? Oh please no more, you’re going to kill me!” she begged.

“My dear, the next part won’t be quite as bad, in fact I think you’ll really love it” I reassured her, as I took the devices again, and set them to work on her clit.

She instantly broke out in renewed laughter!

“Ohhoh crahahap, stahahap it, ohn nono hahahahaha plehehehese!” she was almost hysterical now.

“Just hold it together, your almost ready” I coaxed her, as I watched her hood begin to extend.
“Tell ya what, I’ll give you break down there and see if it’s true that pierced nipples are more sensitive!”

“No!” She screamed, as I jumped on top of her, and began tickling her nipples with my tongue.

“Ahahahaha ohoho nohohoho ahahahahahahaha” her laughter was music to my ears, and the pierced nipple was more ticklish.

After about 15 minutes of teasing her nipples with my tongue, I turned around and began to tickle her clit instead. Her laughter turned into moaning, and it wasn’t long before she was lost in a steady stream of orgasms again. I pressed myself in her and took her one last time, before reaching up and undoing her binds.

“Now my dear you are initiated, you have full access to everything down here” I cheerfully said.

“Fuck, that was intense, but now that it’s over it was kinda fun. In fact I may ask you to do that again sometime, that may be my new drug. Ha your love is my drug kinda catchy!” She joked.

“By the way, now that you’re a member you can help me initiate any others we get down here” I offered.

“Sweet , by the way what does TK stand for? She asked

“Tickle King, and you have been introduced”, I said as I smiled and walked away wondering who would be next.

Very Good story it was my request so thanks!!!

Thank you for the feedback. I am actually in the middle of a couple more stories right now, I will try to have one for you guys by the end of the week.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back