• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C'mon ye old farts!

slap'n'ticklee

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok so I pinched the idea from the thread 'Any young people' or something :sigh:

So come on ye old codgers, let yourself be known so we can all meet up after we've collected our piddly pension monies and have a lovely hot steaming cup of tea and bourbon biscuit.

I suddenly feel really old, any others here, make yourself known and remember to put your false teeth in and put your bottle glasses on...

We're off.....beware the old farts!

:blaugh: :blaugh:

Sorry I feel in a silly mood just now :blush:

I won't believe that I, personally, am old, even though...

...when I walked outside to check my mail earlier today, a big ol' pile of dirt looked up at me with a kind of revered awe and said, "MAN! I'm glad I'm not THAT old." :eek:

haha, great thread, Slap'n'ticklee - bless your silly moods :D
I'm here to join the oldie's party as long as I can get some coffee instead of tea; I'm Viennese after all ;)

haha, great thread, Slap'n'ticklee - bless your silly moods :D
I'm here to join the oldie's party as long as I can get some coffee instead of tea; I'm Viennese after all ;)

He he you can have whatever you like me darling, we have no discriminations here :dancingsheep:

Ooo and we have some joiners, great stuff and a few more and we'll have our very own tea party...oo how divine :rowfull:

Poor Dirk isn't old, he's a big kid and he's fabulous darrhling ;) :bubbleheart:

Old?

While I still subscribe to the idea that "old" is in the eye of the beholder, the definition of old for many people in this forum certainly seems to include me...since I will be 44 (wow...that hurt to actually write that down) well before the spring thaw (if there is one). Knowing and connecting with similarly ancient folks is always fun for me, so I'm happy to jump on the bandwagon.

Ah, "old" is only in your head and from your own perspective. Real life begins at 40, as they say. :triangle:

Well, I feel like I'm 50 every time I get out of bed, even though I'll be 38 come February, sooo....

Give two shots of Icy Hot with a Metamucil chaser please:eek:

Ah, "old" is only in your head and from your own perspective. Real life begins at 40, as they say. :triangle:

Ha I'm not quite 40 yet...hmm I don't wanna think how many little years there is til I am, but fuck em, I'll be the same silly arse that I am now, make sure of that :happyhop:

I'll be the ripe ole age of 45 in july. I prefer absolut with my geritol.

Hmm make mine some JD :gbtoast:

I'm only 36 but I'd love to join my fellow "ol' farts". :D

Cheers.

Ha I'm not quite 40 yet...hmm I don't wanna think how many little years there is til I am, but fuck em, I'll be the same silly arse that I am now, make sure of that :happyhop:

Hmm make mine some JD :gbtoast:

I do believe I may have some of that for ya dear.<<<<----

I'm 54 and haven't come across many on TMF that are older.......I don't mind being a senior......laughter feels great at any age so bring it on!!!

How could any man refuse such an elegant offer of invading a boozer with you, dear Lee? On this occasion I'll have English gin and tonic with a twist of lime. And perhaps a dance? :Kiss2:

Oh...and taz, Bugman is far older and more decrepid than you or I could ever think of being. He was Methusela's school bus driver.

hmmm...well, I am too old to post in the 'younguns' thread...but I also feel too young to post in this one. I'm confused.
I'm 34. Where do I fit in?!?

Bugman, yer a rascal.

I'm definitely in this category, passin' 40 a few years ago.

We're the ones runnin' events more oft than the young, though, darlin'. I personally can't WAIT for these youngsters t'get up off it and organize into groups. Meet. Socialize.

All the kids here that I've met in the last couple years have been pretty cool, too.

Still, it's great t'know there's a mess of those in my age group!

hmmm...well, I am too old to post in the 'younguns' thread...but I also feel too young to post in this one. I'm confused.

We can slip you in as an honorary member,no problem.:)

Um....the calling all nerds thread? :rowfull:

I believe I'll have another gin.:bubbleheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back