• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*collapses on the floor exhausted*

Hypah

TMF Regular
Imagine your first ameture session
Imagine that you are nervous, beyond excited, and slightly turned on by the helplessness of your situation
Imagine that your best friend gets an evil look on her face and the first thing she does is tickle your worse spot and all you can do is vainly pull at your arms, buck, and learn that (thankfully) she sucked at tying your feet down so you could somewhat protect your ticklish hips.
Now...Imagine this session lasting...oh...about five hours straight.

Have I a story to tell my friends on TMF :yayzorz: :gonao: :yayzorz:

So, my girl friend and I meet up and hang out for a while, catching up blah blah blah

At about four o'clock we head into my room and we both start figuring out how to make a makeshift bondage set when
A) we didn't have any real wrist/ankle cuffs
and B) had never attempted to tie anyone down before
So...we got creative :D :facepalm2:

Using a sheet we stretched it behind the headboard and pulled it so that the corners were on the bed from the corners. We then took another sheet and stretched it under the bed so the ends were sticking out either sides at the foot of the bed and then tied two robe-ropes to the end so that my feet would reach the corners and not get hurt.

Trust me...it looked as bad as it sounds but, again, trust me, it fuckin worked XD

So I change into some short little board shorts and a camisole, unclip my hair, and take a breath. Of course, my friend is teasing me the entire time and reminding me that I'm "doomed :mwahaha:" :shock: We figure out how to tie my feet down - a very...eh job but hey we're new to this XD - and then she ties my wrists - i couldn't move em at all to protect myself.

Now...if I were her, I would have done light, teasing tickling, just enough to make me giggle, enough to make me nervous of what was to come...but, as it turns out, we were thinking on two TOTALLY different planes. The first thing she does and wiggle her fingers viciously into my bikini line which, from previous experiences, was my most ticklish spot. And this is when we learn that we have to learn how to tie feet down better because I bucked so hard and squirmed so much through my laughter that when I managed to figure out what I was doing, I was still able to curl up a bit. She was devoted to exploiting my spot, no matter how much I twisted and turned.

She tickles mostly my lower body at first - my hips, my thighs, my knees, and of course my feet - and occasionally comes up to play with my stomach, ribs, and armpits. And, despite being able to still move, the fact that i couldn't move my hands is what drove me crazy and seemed to make my nerves become even a bit more alive. She played with lotion on my feet which is totally killer, and then she scribbled all over my feet with a pen before I got an idea (which I barely got through my lips before she littered my other foot)

See, as some of you know, my beloved boyfriend has a feetsies fetish. So, what better bit of fun to send him then my girl friend writing a little playful message to him on my toes :3 (I know, i'm an awesome girlfriend XD) So, she draws little smilie faces on my toes and writes a little message on my sole that reads "Cory, They're happy to see you ;D" - I may include the image if you're a good little audience :cheesy: - and sent it to him...he thought it was funny XD

She unties me for a minute to re-adjust the restraints and so I can get some water before I'm back down again, her sitting on my legs and reapplying lotion to remind me how a hair brush felt when being rushed against the ball of my foot and my toes

She lets me up and then I resume my position on the bed with my arms and legs out...this time, with a blindfold.

I don't care what anyone says! Being spread eagle with a blindfold on and an evil friend certainly makes your senses kick into high gear! She started tickling my stomach...a lot XD Which, before, I knew was pretty ticklish but we discovered that my right side was far more ticklish than my left (and she happily pointed out how weird that was seeing how my left foot seems more ticklish than my right all while tickling my to oblivion). We learned that my bellybutton actually is ticklish in the weirdest way...like, it tickles, and it makes me laugh, but at the same time it doesn't tickle and yet it still makes me laugh...it's weird XD

Next, she light spider tickles around my ribs and starts trying to see if they are ticklish, because in the past, only light tickles have while more prodding tickles don't do a thing...but tonight they did in...two? spots, and as long as she kept wiggling away, I was a giggling mess.

Then her nails find their way into my underarms. Again, i knew they were ticklish...but, then again, the only tickling under my arms I had ever felt is when people stick their hands in and wiggle their fingers into the hollows. I, personally, had never felt what nails spidering in my armpits was like and it was baaaaad XD I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

Her nails tickle away and suddenly find their way into my neck, collarbone, and under my chin. And for the first time in my life did I literally hate tickling XD It actually pissed me off getting tickled under my chin and I became quite violent and tried to bite her very very hard #^-^#

She goes back down, tickling my hips a little before stopping at my knees and squeezing away, driving me tickle crazy and forcing me to pump my legs and accidently hit her XD - again, ameture bondage, leave us alone XD My friend tickles back down to my feet and pins them down as best as she can while tickling with the brush again. While I'm ticklish a bit all over my feet, the ball of my feet and my toes have got to be the worse (of course) and again I'm driven to hysterics. Not only that, but occasionally she'd wiggle her toes into my armpits and surprise me with a random sensation XD

Thankfully, she's got a bit of mercy in her and gives me little breaks the entire time whenever I start coughing a lot.

This process of her tickling up and down by body goes about twice more before she removes my blindfold and lets me breath. She gives me an evil grin and says "I wonder..." before pouring lotion upon my bare stomach and rubbing in the slick liquid before skating her nails all over, tickling me more. She does the same thing to my armpits, which, also, makes me laugh like crazy.

Then she leaves me to go to the rest room...no no, she doesn't untie me...yet

When she comes back, she looks at me and laughs, and I am totally exhausted. I meet her gaze and say "Go on, tickle your favorite spot, and then untie me."

Yea...right

She gets all excited and sits on my thighs and starts light tickling my bikini line. Instantly, I am laughing and bucking when we both learn that it's not just one spot when it's light tickles, it's the entire line. Not only that, when she runs her nails really fast along that line, I go tickle crazy and buck wilder (which was hard to do after the better bondage). She squeezed, she scratched, she tickle tickle tickled me for ages. Every so often, she'd reach back and tickle my feet or my knees, sometimes she'd reach forward and tickle my right side or under my arms. Sometimes she tickled my very inner thighs and the line right there before mah girly parts, and sometimes she dug in and scratched her nails as fast as she could across that line.

Saying "it tickled sooooo bad" is an understatement

She never let up, she just tickled at my most ticklish spot constantly, changing whenever my laugh seemed to calm a bit. And while she tickled away, she managed to untie my legs (not that I could move them at this point I was so tickled out). Then she came up and tickled my stomach while un-doing my wrists. And I layed there on that bed for a solid ten minutes with a stupid grin on my face from all the tickling I had endured as my body relaxed heavily from the workout it had recieved.

Five hours
Of pure tickle mayhem

What happened after? Well... I gave HER a full body massage of course XD

I think I got the raw end of the deal lmfao

We didn't take any video or pictures other than the one of my message to my boyfriend.
Like I said, if you guys are a good audience, perhaps I'll post the image for you guys.

Anyway...for now, I'm off to bed

*Passed the fuck out*

Awesome Story! :)

Wow, that story was really incredible Hypah! I really enjoyed reading it. I am also glad that you had so much fun with your friend. Seems like no matter where your friend tickled you, you wouldn't have been far from a pile of giggles! Your boyfriend is very, very lucky! I do agree with you on not liking being tickled around the neck. It is really annoying.

Do you plan on getting revenge on your friend? Or are you the "lee" in this tickle relationship?

Nice story thanks for sharing Hypah. Can I come and play? LOL
Im thinkin about it, though to be honest it makes me nervous to meet people in person that I have met on the internet. Somethin of the ''Momma dun told me..." sorta things lol

Do you plan on getting revenge on your friend? Or are you the "lee" in this tickle relationship?
I'm the lee :) It's funny, she loves tickling people but HATES being tickled...it's really weird
...not that I mind of course

Oh, and when I told my boyfriend all about this is was all "o_O WTF XD five hours?" I told him it was fun and that I like being tickled. ":) how nice" why is that nice? "cause now I don't have to stop" XD god I love him :wub: XD

Wow, good for you Hypah. Looks like you've got some fun in store for you in the future. Enjoy it!

That was an amazing story. You have an great friend if she ties up up a tickles you like that. Thanks for sharing with us.

terrific post. thanks for taking the time to write it up.

I got exhausted just reading it.... can't even imagine how tired you were afterward.

*salutes*

your boyfriend's one lucky SOB, i'll tell you that much :)

Clone your friend and send her my way! :p Gawd I wish I had a tickle pal like that, 5 hours thats epic!

Cool story...

On a side note, i find it funny that people are not jumping on this screaming fake. Because let's face it. If a guy posted this there would be AT LEAST 3 pages of people calling bullshit.

I'm not saying i don't believe you or that i do. Just making an observation that because this was posted by a beautiful woman who says "if we're good you get to see the pic of the message on my sole." People are not flaming the hell outta this calling it a lie.

Or cause they have seen that I posted before and it's not my first story ever and that I kinda give off the "I'm honest and you would know if I was lying or not" vibe :)

But, then again, I'm a different kind of person because, in my opinion, what's the point of lying on the internet to people that merely share a common interest? If I had planned on lying, I would have put it in the "Post Stories" thread, not the "True Stories" thread.

It's simply a matter of perspective :) I don't call bullshit unless it's something that could never happen...like that guy that posted the sick "Pulling out my innie belly button to make it an outie" story or something completely bizarre like "So I was abducted by aliens TRUE STORY" sort of thing :)

Oh, and thanks for the compliment ^-^

Or cause they have seen that I posted before and it's not my first story ever and that I kinda give off the "I'm honest and you would know if I was lying or not" vibe :)

But, then again, I'm a different kind of person because, in my opinion, what's the point of lying on the internet to people that merely share a common interest? If I had planned on lying, I would have put it in the "Post Stories" thread, not the "True Stories" thread.

It's simply a matter of perspective :) I don't call bullshit unless it's something that could never happen...like that guy that posted the sick "Pulling out my innie belly button to make it an outie" story or something completely bizarre like "So I was abducted by aliens TRUE STORY" sort of thing :)

Oh, and thanks for the compliment ^-^

I apologize if it sounded like i was saying you were lying. We don't know each other so i'd never purposely be nasty. The only thing i meant was guys have posted similar stories before and been told they were full of shit. Especially if they said it lasted five hours. I was merely pointing out a double-standard that seems to take place here.

Personally, i think you're quite lucky to have a friend who's completely cool about the whole deal AND willing to play along. That's a rare thing.

gosh that was an awesome, you're totally awesome, i wish I was that go.. except that I am a guy lol..

Im thinkin about it, though to be honest it makes me nervous to meet people in person that I have met on the internet. Somethin of the ''Momma dun told me..." sorta things lol

and that's totally understandable, although not everyone you talk to online is a crazy axe murderer :p i've meet plenty of people offline that i first met online, including someone who's now one of my best friends :p

but anywho. your boyfriend is a lucky guy...

I apologize if it sounded like i was saying you were lying. We don't know each other so i'd never purposely be nasty. The only thing i meant was guys have posted similar stories before and been told they were full of shit. Especially if they said it lasted five hours. I was merely pointing out a double-standard that seems to take place here.

Personally, i think you're quite lucky to have a friend who's completely cool about the whole deal AND willing to play along. That's a rare thing.

No worries Mate

:) I was more sayin it to back off any nay sayers, and I understood when you said that you weren't on either side of the fence :) I just figured I should say something

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back