• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comments on pitures

crazybob

TMF Poster
Nessonite said to put and questions/comments abouut members pictures in the general discussions, but I didn't see a thread started yet! So I took it upon myself to start one. Hope you guys don't mind!

Anywho... IL2BT, Glad you finally came out of your shell. You've always seemed kinda shy, so I figured if you can post a pic, there's no reason why I can't. And there's really no need to be shy... you look good in that pic! So does AR. And Nessie. I havn't seen a bad picture on here yet.

some day I might post mine...I got some privacy issues to work out...!!

it true, it true. some of the girls here have been holding out on the forum and the hollywood brother. what stuns the hollywood brother is how warm the smilies are of all the women that have posted pics.

ness: love your eyes and long hair

ar: your face and smile is just 2 sweet

the rest of you who have posted could stop the hollywood brother dead in his tracks if you wanted to with just a glance

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the rest of you who have posted could stop the hollywood brother dead in his tracks if you wanted to with just a glance

Aww! Thanks! XD

I think people are too concerned with what they look like. From what I've seen thus far, you are all pretty decent looking people.

Oh hey Vlad, what film does your avatar come from? Looks awesome!

I totally wanted to reply to ALL the pictures posted in tat thread but I'd be breaking my own rule! It's a bummer we cant reply in the same thread to all the great people posting pics but, like AR said, it would just page pages of replies to wade through to see the piccys. wahh!
Anyway...thanks for making this thread! I'll post my replies once I remember them! :D

Here we go... :D A few I had to comment on :p

AR, you're a babe!
quesecotil, my god but you're adorable! WHYYYYY do I always think you're a girl? Maybe something about your name clicks as "GIRL!" in my brain. :p Maybe now I'll remember. :p
Zod, AHHHH!! *hides*
Hollywood, WHY did Nessie think you were black? Nessie's mind works in mysterious ways! (note the 3rd person way Nessie refers to herself. Nessie thinks theis is terribly clever)
crazybob, good god you are the cutest thing Ive ever seen! I totally thought you were older. :p

Thanks to EVERYONE who posted piccys! And to the clever bastard wh's idea it was to begin with. :D AR should be TT's Official Idea Maker. :D

@ AR- What do you want to see a picture of me for? :p

@ alchemy- That is Richard Roxbourgh as Count Dracula from the movie Van Helsing. And thank you. ^^

nessonite said:
quesecotil, my god but you're adorable! WHYYYYY do I always think you're a girl? Maybe something about your name clicks as "GIRL!" in my brain. :p Maybe now I'll remember. :p

HAHA! It's because, as Jay will tell you if you ask him, I play a very convincing female.

Wait, scratch that idea, it sounds like I'm implying something :wooha:

You're pretty adorable yourself.

CrazyBob....great job on this thread, brotha'...glad you put it up.

I have seen before a picture of both AR and Ness, and yes, they are both very beautiful girls, very.

IL2BT, very glad you posted. You have NO reason to be shy, girl..not at all. I promise not to post you on eBay w/out future permission.

The rest of the crew....c'mon all, we need more participants, where are you?

Yeah, I was like...what if someone that knows me, sees me? Then what? Well, if female, then that is a GREAT thing, if a dude, then so what? I am here for the same reason they are, so no reason to be shy.

C'mon TT peeps, let's hear your voice and see your photos.
Currahee

nessonite said:
Here we go... :D A few I had to comment on :p

AR, you're a babe!
nessonite said:
agreed! she is a babe and a total sweetheart! :happy:

Hollywood:the Naveltickler totally thought of you being a 80's hair rock band type person. NT couldnt of been more wrong!

Cute pics there of nessie and IL2bt! the vixens of TT can totally take out the girls of TMF! BAH!@TMF!

crazybob said:
C'mon SheDevil... Join in the fun, lol! I'll give u a cookie!
Yeah well, I don't need all that many 30+ year old men knowing what I look like. :eek:

SheDevil said:
Yeah well, I don't need all that many 30+ year old men knowing what I look like. :eek:
yeah, i was worried about that too when i posted my picture..lmao! just kiddin with ya SheDevil

Well, if anybody's hell-bent on seeing my picture (doubt it), you can talk to me on AIM and promise not to post it here, because so help me 'God' I'll cut your goddamn nuts off if you do!

nes: no idea why you tohught i was black, but it no big deal to the hollywood brother who just accidently used a first instead of third perso. also i liked your third person thing there. guess i rubbing off on you

naveltk: In the hollywood brother heart he a long hair all american glam hair band smf like a bret michaels or a dee snider but in reality the hollywood brother is a basic fat, out of shape, chessesteak eating, no girl dating, fat, son of a bitch. Fro mthe three pics the hollywood brother put out, it is easy to see why the hollywood brother is lonly at night

she devil: What makes a lady beautiful or pretty to the hollywood brother is not fake plastic or justo uter appearences. What makes the hollywood brother think a woman is beautiful is by what she says and who she is. The hollywood brother thinks you are unbeliebablly beautiful because you have a hot mind according to the hollywood brother.

Now the hollywood brother would definatly love to see a pic of the famous she devil but if you do not feel comfortable then that is cool. The hollywood brother always wants you to feel comfortable and safe so you can be the she devil that only you can be!

Rock on my fellow cheesesteak lover...from the ONLY place in the world where they are made PROPERLY!!! (Had a good one at Jim's this past weekend...blew into town for a day...long story...back to topic)

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, I have had the honor and privilege of meeting the man, the myth, the legend that is the Hollywood Brother IN PERSON!!! He's a gentle, soft spoken man with the most caring, soulful eyes and the biggest 14k heart you'll ever find...he's the kind of man who brings you chocolates after knowing you had a bad day and weren't feeling great, even though you've never met...he's the kind of man who is so sweet and wonderful he takes a fellow TT member out to dinner at the diner in her town, where she feels comfortable, just so they can chat for a bit...

Hes a great man, to say the very least, and I, for one, needed to set the record straight because I don't want people getting the wrong idea about him from his own self-deprication...he's the kind of man that will make one lucky lady happy for the rest of her life, without ever having to question it...and I hope every day, good sir, that that lucky lady is quickly approaching because if anyone deserves happiness, it's you...

And that's all I have to say about that! :p

Vladislaus Dracula said:
@ AR- What do you want to see a picture of me for? :pQUOTE]

Becaaauuuuse! In another thread about describing ones self, you said your friends could attest to the fact that you are attractive! Obviously if someone or his friends says he is attractive...WE WANTS TA SEE IT!

But the pictures I have right now are old, and I don't like the way they look. If I'm going to show myself, I want to make sure I am satisfied with it first. Some of these older pictures didn't come out the way I would have wanted. It sure would help if I had someone I could model for and THEY could take the pictures, and I would be free to pose however I want. :happy:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back