• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

could someone write a story for me?

bwaylee211

TMF Regular
I'd love to hear a tickle story about one of my favorite celebrities, but I unforunately stink at writing. If I send you some pictures, would someone be able to do it for me? :)

your such a turd sometimes, but that's what we love about you XD

Could someone write me a story where Michael J Fox is tickled relentlessly on the soles of his feet - with no nudity? :)

I'd like to read about Britney Spears getting tickled by Paris Hilton.

I want to read about Kristin Chenoweth. If Relent would FOR ONCE write more of my amazing story...maybe I could..

:p
I'm writing as fast as I can you slave driver!! XD
If I rushed it, it wouldn't be half as good as what you've read thus far, so be patient, my dear little Lee211 ^_^

After you're done with Lee211's story - can you do mine, too? I know I've written a few of my own, but I'd like someone else to write one for me, too!

I have Viviany's request first, and i need to take a break for some long overdue art submissions, then I could take a whack at yours. If you'd like , you can take a look at my other work and decide if you like my writing style. Also, a picture of the lee in question would be appreciated because I've never heard of him...

Okay, sure, just take your time! :) I'll check your other writings, when I get a chance.

Here's a picture of the lee in question:

mjfcutie.jpg

Would someone write a story for me where Jessica Alba gets tied-up and ruthlessly tickled by sadistic midgets?

Hrmm. It's been roughly 24 hours...

I'll assume that's a "No.". :umm:

Nah, I'm just goofing. It'd be marvelous if you'd write it as two deviant dwarves tickling Micheal J. Fox's feet for the ever-obsessed Tickle4444, though. ;)

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back