• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coward looking for advice

fatalis112588

Well I feel safe to say im in love with the perfect girl. Funny, smart, and I can easily have a good time. downside, been friends for years. College separated us for a few years but recently we have been talking again and going out to places and such. I told her I liked her, and though I didn't get any definite answers the reaction was positive. I have never been good with confessions my past relationships I didn't actually initiate, but this one is special to me and I want to know how and when I should tell her that she is my world. I wish this could be easier but when I think about it even I start to get myself nervous and all that fun cheesy romance thinky stuff. Any advise will be appreciated and thanks to you all.

Far be in from me to play "Dear Abby," but this situation sounds somewhat familiar to me. And I'll play the "cheese" up, too. The best way to say that the woman is your world is to live it.

And I know we're delving into fiction here, but why do the women love Westley in the Princess Bride? Not because he speaks his love over and over and over, but because he does things for her. And, of course, accompanied by an "As you wish" never hurt his cause...but that's only dramatically correct.

Now, you don't have to say "As you wish" (and I'd recommend you didn't...at least not most of the time).

Just do things for her. Wash her car, cook her a surprise dinner, pick up a couple of groceries you know she needs. As the old song says, "Little things mean a lot."

And smile. I can't tell you how my fortune with women in general changed when I learned to smile...not just mouth, but eyes. Women (at least the ones I know), love smiling eyes.

You can do it.

You may have already said this, but to clarify, are you already dating her?

If not officially, it might be good to ask her out before you tell her the full extent of your feelings. Some people get the jibblies when another person comes on strongly all at once.

If you are officially dating, then it's up to you to determine just how and when to tell her. I think timing is important.

The truth is, you know her better than any of us. Although we can give you general advice, knowing this one particular woman and how her mind works is your forte. I don't want to act like I know what's best for the situation, because I don't. But we can cheer you on. And the fact that you are going to tell her means you're making a good choice already. You sound like you don't need us to tell you that telling her is the best thing to do. :)

yea, i wouldn't wax poetic to her. I'd keep it to "I like you...as more than a friend" (or whatever your status with her is). Then maybe hold her hand or peck her cheek. Then take your cue off her reaction. Keep it simple. It will be less awkward and more natural.

Well I feel safe to say im in love with the perfect girl. Funny, smart, and I can easily have a good time. downside, been friends for years. College separated us for a few years but recently we have been talking again and going out to places and such. I told her I liked her, and though I didn't get any definite answers the reaction was positive. I have never been good with confessions my past relationships I didn't actually initiate, but this one is special to me and I want to know how and when I should tell her that she is my world. I wish this could be easier but when I think about it even I start to get myself nervous and all that fun cheesy romance thinky stuff. Any advise will be appreciated and thanks to you all.

If you really feel this way then when you do pop the question it will be authentic even if it does come out cheesy. Don't worry man. You got this.

Be honestly. Flatly honest. Think of it like this, because this is true: Anything less than confident, casual honesty will more like than not, hurt your chances. Tell her how you feel as naturally as you'd tell her that the sky is blue

just go for it.. what would rather do.. get told buzz off.. or regret not doing anything.. but just try.. getting what you really want requires effort.

all of you, thank you so much for the excellent advise, I guess I just needed reassurance that im on the right path more than anything. really all of you thanks. And if things do work out...telling her about my... "hobbies" is going to be a whole new hurdle, but i'll cross that bridge when the time comes

Just let the words come naturally and you'll do fine! Like Senshi said, let us know how things turn out! We're all rooting for ya!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back