• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curse of The TICKLING FETISH Part DEUCE

Dirkman

TMF Regular
So last time I was complaining I met this awesome chick but her feet were ugly and not ticklish to boot. I was upset that my need to fulfill this fetish is so important that it gets in the way of a relationship with someone who I actually got along with...

So the update is.. I met another chick... so hot, maybe even hotter.. Got along with her too... from New England (I'm telling you New England is a score for ticklish feet) and her feet were awesome and I tickled the hell out of them. But it didn't work between us (I went away for a week and she became infatuated with some awful looking emo dude) so my heart kind of shattered, I go out last night and pick up some slammin girl who again, is really cool (three hot AND cool chicks in SoCal is a rarity, usually its one or the other!) and we're back at my place... and her feet are 0 ticklish. She's a SoCal girl (I have YET to meet a SoCal native with ticklish feet, I'm serious, its ridiculous I don't get it).

So I'm just here not to do anything but rant and share the story. I just feel bummed that I need something so bad where a lot of my friends are just able to date a lot of girls and have a lot of fun.. But in order for me to have fun, I HAVE to know that I can tickle her feet... It kinda pisses me off!!! Maybe you've been on the same boat and it gets better? I'll find her, maybe a few hers... I know..

I live in Florida and I've encountered the same problem. I have met lots of pretty girls with great feet in my life, but few of them have been really ticklish. Most were slightly ticklish which really doesn't do it for me. Another problem is that the older I get the fewer ticklish girls I find. The most ticklish girls I have met in my life were under 18 and I can't very well date girls that young at my age. My current girlfriend is a prime example. She is a lovely blonde with perfect super soft feet. The first time I saw them I said to myself that they had to be extremely ticklish. Nope, just slightly ticklish. I have to work really hard to tickle them. Light strokes don't do it. I have to lick her toes and nibble on her feet, and even then there's no begging or squealing, just giggles. It's very frustrating. She is such a wonderful person that I don't feel right breaking it off just because of that one thing. But it sure puts a damper on the sex life.

Almost every hot blonde I've ever known(which I admit is not as many as I would like) has either nonticklish feet, or only slightly ticklish feet, just like confessor's GF. I've only known two cute blondes my entire life that had really ticklish feet. Dirkman, I'd be willing to bet most of these non-ticklish SoCal girls are probably blonde, right? I know this one blonde babe from SoCal, and recently I had the chance to tickle her feet - and nothing. No response at all. Not even a twitch. Look at all the blonde celebs w/nonticklish or only slightly ticklish feet - Brande Roderick, Gina Lee Nolin, Pam Anderson, Kirsten Dunst, Jenny McCarthy, Victoria Silvstedt, Kelly Ripa, Rebecca Romjin - definitely an unfortunate pattern here. :disgust:

Last edited:
yep!

its because girls who live in warm climates usually have gone bare foot much more than girls from the northeast...it de sensitises the feet walking bare foot all the time and girls up here are wearing socks for the most part so there feet are much softer and ticklish.....am i right or wrong, jus a theory!

Women with extremely ticklish feet are very rare no matter what part of the country your in. :disgust:

Man, in New England I literally couldn't FIND a chick who didn't have INSANELY ticklish feet. If I was still there and read the above post I would be extremely confused. Now I'm in SoCal and its way hard to find. The hot chick that ended up with the emo dude was super ticklish on her feet (shes's from New England and now in cali has bleach blonde hair). My ex girl was like insane ticklish on her feet (again New England girl). And other girls who I dated and were even friends with in New England had insanely ticklish feet.

I definitely agree with the climate thing, girls who grow up in warm climates have desensitized feet. Girls in colder climate or non beach areas are better. What I'm hoping is that I'll meet more girls who are out of staters, because I have little hope for girls who are from the area.

None of you get any sympathy from me. My girlfriends have all either been moderately attractive, dull as dishwater when it comes to being kinky, imaginary, or any combination of the above. No sympathy whatsoever.

Here's a run down of the girls I've dated in order, their ages when I dated them, and the ticklishness of their feet (BTW, all of them were Florida girls):

Blonde, age 14, chunky and cute softball girl, average feet, slightly ticklish, barefoot outdoors a lot

Blonde, age 14-15, slightly chunky and cute cheerleader, pretty feet, moderately ticklish, rarely barefoot outdoors

Brunette, age 15-16, thin and pretty bohemian chick, very pretty feet, extremely ticklish, rarely barefoot outdoors (best one by far - she described tickling as real torture and wouldn't let me do it without getting pissed)

Blonde, age 17-18, chunky and pretty ex-cheerleader, pretty feet, moderately ticklish, barefoot outdoors some

Brunette, age 18-19, thin and cute beer drinking party girl, very pretty feet, moderately ticklish, barefoot outdoors some (but wouldn't let me tickle her all, just foot massages)

Blonde, age 17-18, chunky and cute church girl, pretty feet, very ticklish, rarely barefoot outdoors (second best - she described tickling as torture but actually let me tickle her for extended periods which was awesome)

Brunette, age 30, beautiful real life model, average feet, slightly ticklish, barefoot outdoors a lot

Red head, age 23-24, thin and pretty single mom, very pretty feet, very ticklish, rarely barefoot outdoors (third best - she described tickling as torture and tried to limit how much I did it - would have been higher on the list if she wasn't such a pain)

Current girl, Blonde, age 31, chunky and pretty professional, very pretty feet, slightly ticklish, rarely barefoot outdoors (pedicurist says she has the softest feet they've ever seen)

I don't know why I decided to make this list, just to sort it out in my own mind I guess.

Anyway, I don't think I see a pattern to the blonde vs. brunette thing. I do see a pattern to the going barefoot outside thing. While the most ticklish girl I ever dated was a brunette, a blonde and a red head followed close behind.

I do see a pattern to the going barefoot outside thing. I can say that the girls who didn't go barefoot outside tended to have softer feet and tended to be more ticklish (present girlfriend excepted).

I also see a pattern with age - they seem to get less ticklish the older they are. This is perhaps the most depressing observation. My current girlfriend even says she was more ticklish when she was younger, dammit.

Unfortunately, after 30 something years, I've only dated 3 girls that I would put in the "fantasy" realm of ticklishness, and none of them were compatible enough for a lasting relationship.

confessor, what part of the country do you live in?

as for age, I don't think it matters. Lisa Rena is a hot older chick and she couldn't even get a foot massage without cracking.

Its all about years of barefootness or years of shoes and socks. All I know is I miss back up in the Northeast, if a girl didn't have ticklish feet I was shocked. Luckliy that situation probably happened once. All the rest of the girls were insanely ticklish... I remember one of my girl's in high school, a 5-10 fake blonde who was so hot. We got in a huge fight once because I got her in a foot lock and sent her into screaming hysterics, it was TORTURE for her. Most of the girls I've dated have been similar, my last girl couldn't bare it either, just sucking her toes drove her into hysterics.

I've definitely noticed that the SoCal chicks feet that I've touched have felt HARDER and dont' have that smoothness that the new england chicks had. But there are quite of few New England chicks who are living here! Till next time, hopefully I'll come back with good news.

I've don't have any dating experience, so the idea of trying to find a girl who is pretty, ticklish, compatable, and likes me, is very scary. I won't even know where to look, and having no car to get around and few friends dosen't help either. I also see this fetish as a curse. :dropatear Sorry to be a downer but I am glad to hear others struggle with this, not just me. I wish us all luck.

Dirkman said:
So last time I was complaining I met this awesome chick but her feet were ugly and not ticklish to boot. I was upset that my need to fulfill this fetish is so important that it gets in the way of a relationship with someone who I actually got along with...

I think it's pretty damn shallow that you couldn't get around the fact that her feet weren't the best. So what, are you perfect... who is. You said she was pretty anyways, get over it. I'm a boob guy, but I wouldn't ignore a chick just cause she has small breasts. It's bull shit, your too picky.

Dirk,

I live in north Florida. Out of the 10 or so girls I have really tickled, only about 3 were in the extremely ticklish category. Glad to know the percentage is better in the Northeast.

BTW, were most of these Northeastern girls in high school, or did the percentage stay that high for older girls as well? My high school experience was much better than what I have encountered since then. Guess that's why I am so concerned about the age issue.

I can get my current girlfriend to pull away if I really go after her feet. I can even get her to say "staahaahaaap" sometimes. But I can't get her to squeel, beg, or thrash about. That's the stuff I really miss. That's why I still can't figure out whether I can have a permanent relationship with her. One day I think its something I can live without, the next day I think there's no way I can live without it. Very frustrating.

I don't understand people who say we should compromise on ugly feet. Remember, if things work out, you are going to spend the rest of your life with this person. Why spend the rest of your life looking around at other girls feet and saying "damn, I wish my girl's feet looked that nice". I think its best to wait and try to find the total package (within reason of course). The feet don't have to be perfect, but they shouldn't be ugly. The girl doesn't have to be off the charts ticklish, but she should be ticklish enough to have fun with. That's my two cents.

Y'know....

confessor said:
Dirk,

I live in north Florida. Out of the 10 or so girls I have really tickled, only about 3 were in the extremely ticklish category. Glad to know the percentage is better in the Northeast.

BTW, were most of these Northeastern girls in high school, or did the percentage stay that high for older girls as well? My high school experience was much better than what I have encountered since then. Guess that's why I am so concerned about the age issue.

I can get my current girlfriend to pull away if I really go after her feet. I can even get her to say "staahaahaaap" sometimes. But I can't get her to squeel, beg, or thrash about. That's the stuff I really miss. That's why I still can't figure out whether I can have a permanent relationship with her. One day I think its something I can live without, the next day I think there's no way I can live without it. Very frustrating.

I don't understand people who say we should compromise on ugly feet. Remember, if things work out, you are going to spend the rest of your life with this person. Why spend the rest of your life looking around at other girls feet and saying "damn, I wish my girl's feet looked that nice". I think its best to wait and try to find the total package (within reason of course). The feet don't have to be perfect, but they shouldn't be ugly. The girl doesn't have to be off the charts ticklish, but she should be ticklish enough to have fun with. That's my two cents.

At first, I was all ready to jump all over this thread like Rosie O'Donnell on a Ring Ding, with the usual blather: You have to communicate what you want if you want your partner to play like you do, learn to compromise where you can, etc, etc, etc....blahblahblah....
(My usual "I'm married to a lovely ticklish woman, and have had plenty of great relationships with tickling, and here's how....." crap)

But with the incredible amount of ego, mornic objectification, and blind, pig-ignorance I've been reading in these posts, I'll just say this....

Some of you had better pray your prospective future mates don't have the same "high standards" and insistence on having "the whole package" as you do.

As far as the warm climate vs. cool climate ticklish foot debate, I can honestly say I've only been able to tickle 3 girls from Florida, and 2 of them had wildly ticklish feet, and they both also really enjoyed being tickled.

Vollin said:
I've got to agree with SlaverTickler here. If I found an "awesome" chick, I wouldn't think of letting imperfect feet get in the way of a relationship. You say you were upset by it, but if the fetish controls you instead of the other way around you really need to look at yourself.

Thanks for having my back Vol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back