• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debtors' Prison

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Somewhere in the future in a distant sector of space the interstellar conman Uli Nobuli runs a peculiar space station. He maintains this place for those unfortunate enough to fall into his debt, and he's very talented at putting beings in debt. Here they can work off their debt slowly but surely while buying food and a bed for only a modest fee each day. All he asks in return is they reimburse him with a form of entertainment that attracts spectators and bettors from across the galaxy.

Art © 2012 La Violetta

Very neat concept in this universe of yours, Vi. ^^ I'm sure it encourages a bit of corruption in the system, in attempt to ensure that fresh debtors are in constant supply, and those already captured won't be able to pay off too quickly. x) Great piece.

A neat idea, beautifully realized! Nifty range of reactions... you've become a master at crafting fetching faces and conveying emotion! I also really like the setting, so evocative of a stainless-steel sci-fi future! My favorite sort of scenario!

What a genius notion! Haha! I love this one dude, it's such a wonderful idea. Personally I would be ENCOURAGING this kind of debt!! A true tickle torture - no help, no respite and the torturous knowledge of how long you must remain!! Yummy...

...And your skill at doing expressions gets better and getter! :D

"I see the debtor's prisons are still operational. For a moment, I was worried they wouldn't be..."

Once again you confirm that you are my favorite artist on this site.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back