• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Depression season is rapidly approaching.

See, I don't get your frustration at all. I respect your feelings, but I don't understand them.
Have you ever just admired something simply for the sake of its beauty?
Or, just a thought: have you ever thought that those feet come with a person that you could strike up a conversation with.
Spring is prime flirting season!!!!!!!!! :happyhop: :happyhop:

I want to attack the feet first, then flirt after! :happyhop:

I work in Silicon Valley and went out for lunch where there were toes-a-plenty. Flip-flops were everywhere and I was loving it... and most of the women in this area are very well maintained so there were no custy heels or toes.

This. I love California!

i used to have crusty heels before i got into being tickled. it's a side effect of going around barefoot. i put baby oil on my feet every day before putting socks on for the last few months but it didn't make much difference. then i discovered vitamin e oil about a month ago. my feet, especially heels, are crusty no more. my soles and heels are nice and soft :) so spread the word on the wonders of vitamin e oil...

It's great for lips, too. I use it on my lips and swallow the vitamin.

...Now you all know why I never go around barefoot. I have my shoes on just about all the time.

Bad night. a friend of a friend was at a bar tonight. shes young, hot, had awesome feet, and was wearing flip flops. drove me crazy all night. the colder weather cant get here soon enough! :fingerscrossed:

75 here right now and the neighborhood is alive with young pretty girls, Daisy Dukes, and flip flops! You oughta see it, Maniac!

75 here right now and the neighborhood is alive with young pretty girls, Daisy Dukes, and flip flops! You oughta see it, Maniac!

I refuse! i will choose to stay in the safety of my home. far away from flip flops and exposed feet. :sowrong:

I hate working weekends, but part of my Sunday route runs through the UT campus. Need I say more? :D

Yep, another depressing day. my really cute, 22 year old neighbor was cleaning the inside of her car today. yep, she was barefoot, yep, her feet were sticking out of the car as she cleaned. yep, i positioned myself for the maximum view, yep, i was immediately frustrated, depressed, and wanting to get rid of my damn fetish! :Grrr:

Is this how normal guys feel when they have to see cleavage everywhere?

Seeing women I can't have is the reason I have suffered from sever depression for the past 8 years and had one embarssing suicide attempt, it last all year round but warm weather causes less clothing and makes it worse so I understand what maniac is saying.

Seeing women I can't have is the reason I have suffered from sever depression for the past 8 years and had one embarssing suicide attempt, it last all year round but warm weather causes less clothing and makes it worse so I understand what maniac is saying.

Uh, with all due respect that sounds a lil' more serious than less clothing on hot chicks... :ermm:

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back