• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dillema!!

I'm thinking if she replied to your ad that listed your tickling fetish, than she might be cool with it. Why not sit down and talk with her and asked her why she did respond, if she hates tickling? Maybe she has fears of being taken advantage of, etc. You won't know until you talk with her.

If it doesn't work with her, maybe stop looking for the "drop dead gorgeous" ticklephile. There are many different people into tickling with all different levels of attractiveness. I understand physical attraction is important, but I've found that someone who loves tickling becomes more attractive because we share a mutual interest and they "get it". But again, that's just me. Good luck finding your gal! :)

Okay vry;

I have to introduce you to the "if only" factor. Listen closely, for this will bless you in a major way! You'll thank me for this later, I promise you!;)

Everything else is perfect, right? "IF ONLY" she was into tickling? Didn't you put that in the ad she answered? Yet she's not into the thing you advertised. You may want to really consider your options because if you're a true ticklephile, IF ONLY is not going to do! Unless you want to spend months, years, or the rest of your life not being satisfied in your pleasure/fetish, it's not worth pursuing.

Besides, she read the ad, answered it, now isn't into your fetish. What else has she not disclosed about herself. Do you want to find out the hard way??? Run now while you still can and before you really fall for her. Unless you're willing to suppress your fetish for her benefit, it may not work for you and you're on the way to becoming hurt and frustrated.

I wish I had better news for you. But being female and probably older than you, I've lived long enough to recognize an unfairly stacked deck when I see one. Good luck to you and your decision.

I agree, seeing how she answered your ad is great and the way u had described her shes seems really cute and nice, but because she isnt into feet or tickling doesnt mean u have to cast her away and go to someone just because she has the same fetishes. This girl could be the best thing to happen to you. There is an old say "Every incident in a persons life effects everything that follows it" meaning that there is a reason she answered that ad. Stick with her. Take my wife for example her feet are not ticklish at all but I love her anyway :) and of course get in a few sneaky tickles, and tickle her feet for me :) Best of luck either way

Steve

Hi 'V',

IF she is an accredited massage pro, then she has
rubbed some tootsies. Maybe her feet are ultra
sensitive or majorly errogenous(I can't spell).

Give it a little while- Chemistry good!

I know a gal with such feet- ONLY her man may touch
her feet.

Please don't think that I'm trying to tell you what to do. I'm just wondering how many exceptions you're willing to make and for how long before you post how frustrated and unfulfilled you are because you're not getting in or giving enough tickling. Let's face it, physical compatibility is important and if tickling is part of your make up, it just is.

I don't disagree with anyone else on this board. I'm simply trying to bring your feet back to the ground and get you to start thinking rationally and realistically. I've been swept off my feet before and it sounds like you're going very fast. Only two dates? Slow it down and make some assessments before you get in too deep.

dillema

She may get into the tickling scene over time so be patient with her. She did answer your ad, so I would give it time and see where it leads. Good luck. The Dutchess

Very simple...talk to her.
Let her know how much it means to you, and how much SHE means to you as well.

VTF,

Honesty is everything, I feel for you and let me tell you about two gals I dated then they became girlfriends (of course ex's now for other reasons)....

The first hated feet, she was disgusted by foot guys and found this out one time when I tried to take her shoe off when we were messing around. I was like... oh man. But as we dated she would tell me how her friend loved foot guys and tried to explain how awesome they were to my girlfriend. She had tried for years with no luck. Than one day I said screw it and was honest with my girlfriend, unfortunately she wasn't ticklish but she let me play with her feet and to try to tickle them with my fingers and tongue. After a while she was fine and said her friend would die if she ever knew how she lets me play with her feet. She didn't love it but she no longer hated her feet or foot guys. We broke up but I opened the door for some lucky foot guy in the future. :)

And the last serious girlfriend I had.. well she had a strange phobia of having her soles touched, it induced a fear of her soles ripping open. I know.. it kinda freaked me out as she was telling me. Well.. she mentioned for that reason she never got a foot massage or knew if her feet were ticklish. Some time went on as we dated then in a relationship, I again said... I gotta tell her about me and told her about my tickle fetish and feet being my fav spot. She was really cool and understanding and I said I would just tickle her soles with my tongue since fingernails really made her phobia make her sick. She said it might feel good to have a tongue on her soles. She did let me softly tickle her soles (with socks on) and she told me that's the first time she ever let anyone do that and that it really tickled. I was like... awesome. About a month later she let me use my tongue but she was on her belly so I couldn't see her face, she didn't react much and then after 1-2 minutes she asked me to stop cuz her phobia was kicking in. I broke up with her too but not cuz of this.

My point is... you can't beat being completely honest with a gal, I was nervous but I told them how much I loved tickling and tickling feet. They felt my sincerity and got to try something no one ever did before on them. Be honest, you never know. Good luck!

DK

I really don't get this...

I do absolutely think you should have a heart to heart with her right away. I can't fathom for the life of me why a woman would have answered your ad which listed your fetishes, and then tell you "oh, I'm not into that". Either she's teasing you, she's a blithering idiot, or she never actually read the ad before responding (see preceding comment).

Either way bro, if she's *really* not into it, cut your losses with her now before things get the least bit serious. You could always disappear for a bit, and then run into the "friend" in a month or so and ask her out. No harm no foul as long as you don't get at all serious with this first girl.

Re: I really don't get this...

TummyDragon said:
I do absolutely think you should have a heart to heart with her right away. I can't fathom for the life of me why a woman would have answered your ad which listed your fetishes, and then tell you "oh, I'm not into that". Either she's teasing you, she's a blithering idiot, or she never actually read the ad before responding (see preceding comment).

Either way bro, if she's *really* not into it, cut your losses with her now before things get the least bit serious. You could always disappear for a bit, and then run into the "friend" in a month or so and ask her out. No harm no foul as long as you don't get at all serious with this first girl.

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

That's what I'm talkin' about!!! About time someone spoke the truth! I asked the same question myself. Talk about a setup from the beginning. Does she think she'll change him? Does she think he'll pack his fetish away just to be with her? He advertised it in print for goodness sake? That's like me answering an ad for a man who advertised he wanted petite caucasian women only!!!! Doesn't make much sense for my African-American BBW self to answer that ad, does it???

Women set these kinds of things up all of the time (some men do it to, but not as much as women). They think they can change a man or get him to cross over to her view. When he doesn't change, then, she becomes disillusioned and frustrated wondering what went wrong. Unless she is willing to change her mind, this is a potential disaster in the making. You have to observe the "IF ONLY" factor. If not, you're going to be miserable in the long run.

Re: you are correct

vryticklishfeet said:
the truth of it is there arent many girls close by who share my interests,,the only 2 ive chatted with dont seem very genuine,, something is not right there,,something not seen lol anyway a guy has to work with what is available,, when i list my fetishes for some reason woman think im just being " cute " which really sucks : (,, i am ready for a commited relationship so i would like to find a gilr who has most of the qualities i admire,, granted the foot and tickling thing are the most intense but i would feel terrible if all of the other things diddnt connect as well,,, i dunno,, it feels like a losing battle half the time as well as frustrating

Wow, I am very sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you- good luck.

My instincts are telling me "head games". I'd proceed cautiously so as not to get burned...

XOXO

damn you got yourself a pickle...i say take Tummy Dragon and Kis's advice it seems the most logical and it is better to get things out in the open at first rather than having to back track and try to change things about yourself later or what not...hope that made sense

I think Kis hit the nail on the head with the "if only" factor. I don't know you very well vry, but, I have read your posts on this forum as well as the newsgroups and you come across as a respectful gentleman and one deserving of a beautiful fulfulling partner in life. Finding a mate is rather like climbing a pyramid. The closer you get to the top, the closer you are to a match, so the 'if only' factor gets smaller and smaller. But the thing to remember is that you really don't *have* to settle for anything less than exactly what you want. There is a perfect woman (probably a thousand) out there who looks exactly the way you like, has the personality you desire, the 'kiss compatibality', and shares the fetishes you crave. I truly believe people blow it when they get "close" to what they really want and then settle for the last little compromises of the "if only" factor.

Be patient, patient, patient. You will absolutely find the top stone of the pyramid if you don't allow yourself to chase a false but *almost* match. Communication is the absolute, most important topic here. This lady *may* really love tickling in the long run, however, if she's not open to it now, don't expect her to miraculously change at some point down the road. And, if those urges within you go unfilfulled, well, I think in your heart you know how that will feel to you.

Anyway, I wish you the absolute best of luck with your search and leave you with this one thought.... she's out there, vry, don't settle for anyone other that *her*.

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about! I think you have a plan that is reasonable. Personally, I hope everything turns out the way you desire it to. She seems like a nice young lady that you like very much. Wish you well. BTW, save some of that steak for me!!:D

Hey Vryticklish...just an added word of advice.
Great idea with the dinner and stuff alone.

What I would suggest is that you also offer a back rub also, and not just a foot rub, otherwise you may be focusing TOO much attention to her feet at first...also let her know that it is her and her reactions to the tickling that is turning you on, more than just the skin below her ankles.
Otherwise she may end up feeling no more important than the steak dinner you just enjoyed...

Just a thought...good luck man!

Can't wait to hear the "results":)

tommytikl said:
Hey Vryticklish...just an added word of advice.
Great idea with the dinner and stuff alone.

What I would suggest is that you also offer a back rub also, and not just a foot rub, otherwise you may be focusing TOO much attention to her feet at first...also let her know that it is her and her reactions to the tickling that is turning you on, more than just the skin below her ankles.
Otherwise she may end up feeling no more important than the steak dinner you just enjoyed...

Just a thought...good luck man!

Can't wait to hear the "results":)

I agree with tommytikl. Since she knows about your fetish, offering her a foot massage might make her suspect you're up to something. You've got an "ulterior motive", she'll assume. Pay attention to her entirely, maybe offer that back massage. If she gets really relaxed, maybe then you can reach for her feet. But Kis and Tummy are right, too. All the time you spend trying to get to her feet, you could be spending with a lady who would appreciate your fetish.

vryticklish I'd love to hear how your date went on friday:D I hope it went great for you!

Vry,

I don't really have to tell you that you NEVER discover love on the 3rd date, do I? If you really want to deal with the emotional roller coaster, you can always call her in a couple of days and try to find out what's going on. She might just be an emotional junkie borderline bi-polar who gets off on bringing you to extreme highs and crashing lows. Be careful with your next move. I hope things turn out well for you.

I'm with kis....

Oh dear...I was afraid of this happening~see my first response to you. My brain doesn't function at sensible 100% but my instincts have always been dead on. (I've predicted the death of friends, firings, relationships, etc.) Do be careful? I'd hate to see you get hurt. Again, I feel this is someone who plays games. Maybe slow it down a bit?

XOXO

I agree with the ladies....

One of the laws of the universe: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Take your time with this, dude.

The Sean Man

Without being a fly on the wall...

and hearing the entire conversation in the bedroom... It sounds to me like she was enthralled with passion, perhaps wanting you to express your *desire* for her, or even wanting you to "take" her. I can't imagine a woman wanting to hear "i love you" on the first date you have alone with her, unless as Steph mentions, she's playing you. There's very little that will extinguish the fire of lust faster than those three words prematurely. You're certainly in a tough spot now because once you say it, it can't be unsaid.

You can possibly save the situation though. Especially since you were both in a very passionate state that night prior to that point. Here's what I would do, I'd wait several days and then contact her again and simply apologize for saying it.

Tell her point blank something like this (preferably in person with intense eye contact), "I should have never said "I love you". I hardly even know you. I love everything I've learned about you so far, but honestly, I don't love you. I was totally overwhelmed by our connection and since you are the only woman with whom I've had such an instant connection, I completely lost my head there. It won't happen again. You are someone I could possibly grow to love at some point in the future, but not now... blah blah blah etc "

It may or may not work. You may well have to chalk this one up as a learning experience.

Honesty is the best policy (you know you don't love a woman after three dates, infatuated yes, but you're not in love). Never hand your emotions to any woman on a platter like that. If you want her to love you so much it's ridiculous, then be emotionally aloof but physically tender... for a while. Don't try to anticipate what you think she wants to hear, just be the coolest guy in the world when you are with her (which of course, you are, right?) and let her have her dreams of you when you aren't with her and let her find her emotional bearings on her own terms in her own time.

If you can talk with her about it, just say your piece and then leave her alone to ponder it and you for several days.

kis123 said:
Vry,

I don't really have to tell you that you NEVER discover love on the 3rd date, do I? If you really want to deal with the emotional roller coaster, you can always call her in a couple of days and try to find out what's going on. She might just be an emotional junkie borderline bi-polar who gets off on bringing you to extreme highs and crashing lows. Be careful with your next move. I hope things turn out well for you.

i dont want to be insensitive here, but in general, anyone male or female that tells another person on their third date that they love them, deserves whatever happens. you cannot possibly love someone after meeting them 3 times. kis is absolutely right. it may be too late to talk to her however. you cant unexplode a bomb. once a woman is turned off, theyre off.

:) I would suggest that you allow her to get to know you even more and then try giving her feet a feather treatment sometime. Even if she is insanely ticklish on her tootsies, she may still enjoy you tickling her. I have always had an attraction to my feet, but I have only allowed my bf to tickle them extensively. I did not let him tickle my feet until I knew I could trust him. I am sure she trusts you and everything, but she may need a little more time before submitting herself to an intense tickle-treatment. This is why I suggest using feathers on her feet and see what happens. If you go slow with her, she may become very arroused after enough stimulation and begin to love every minute of it. If she never allows you to tickle her, then just love and pamper her feet. I am sure she will not mind that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back