• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DIRT IN THE MILK!

topdog

TMF Poster
I saw the results in the Golden Feather Awards, MissToGoddess won two awards but lost to TA for best website Count the votes that were shown Landslide. Don't tell me there were that many secret ballots for TA.

I formally ask for a recount!

Nothing against TA but they don't do nearly as much for their members a Missy does for hers, and this was reflected by the visible votes.

THE VOTE WAS FIXED.

I saw the results in the Golden Feather Awards, MissToGoddess won two awards but lost to TA for best website Count the votes that were shown Landslide. Don't tell me there were that many secret ballots for TA.

Nothing against TA but they don't do nearly as much for their members a Missy does for hers, and this was reflected by the visible votes.

THE VOTE WAS FIXED.

There were more secret ballots then public posted votes. In Best clip and Best Lee, the votes tended to be split between the many candidates in those two categories, allowing the good Mistress to hold a lead, but best Website had only two, and because of that, TA pulled more votes there.

Thanks for insulting my integrity when you haven't a clue as to how the votes came in, or even took a second to think about the demographic splitting the categories might cause.

Myriads

The brother-in-law of the guy in charge of the raffle always wins.

I lol’d, because that always seemed to be the case for the (Roman Catholic) church car raffle every year where I grew up. It was almost expected, and nobody dared complain! lol

Ah I see.

I'm regret that your favorite only won two out of three major categories.

She was very good at getting her fans to come and vote for her. Many of their ballots that I counted were not even in proper format, (meaning they didn't list categories and who they were voting for, but said things like "toegoddess for everything" or "I vote for Mistresstoegoddess") I allowed a lot of leeway in counting these. Mostly because I recognized a mobilized fan base who only voted for her three things and no others, so I just assumed any such ballots, no matter how deformed, were for all three.

It was a strategy that worked for the Best lee and Best Clip votes.

Why? Simple statistics and demographics of voting.

Let's look at Best Clip. There were if I remember six nominated clips. The mistresses vote block poured votes in for her work. Some folks in the public vote, and a lot of folks in the private vote voted for other things. But they tended to split their votes between the other five choices. No one of those could overcome the mistresses big block. Thus she won Best Clip. Same Story for Best lee.

But in Best site the demographics were a bit different.

Only two choices. Her block came in for her strong. But everyone who didn't vote for her in public or private voted for Tickle Abuse. There was no way for that categories vote to be split, and as there were more then double the total voters then mistress block voters, she got overwhelmed there and lost.

We have a private voting option because a lot of folks on the forum don't want to make any public posts, but do want to vote. Given the nature of the TMF as a fetish site, and many peoples desire to keep their likes private we created a secret vote option. That's why its there. It was in fact the public vote aspect that came later, a lot of folks wanted to do it in the forum, so we allowed that.

I have no strong cares for who wins in the categories. And often my personal nominated choices for Hall of fame clips and models go down in flames. I run the GFA's for the community to have some fun, and recognize the things they like. I put a lot of time into it every year. Keeping on top of the nominations, the vote and so forth. And I'm not about to make it a sham by vote fixing.

So as I opened with, I regret that your favorite only won two out of three major Awards. I'm sure she appreciates your efforts in interacting with me in her name.

Myriads

'Kay , now that's two ... count 'em , two ... chocolate milks. :peace:

You writin' this down , topdog?

THE VOTE WAS FIXED.

Interesting thing to say considering all of the "members" who created accounts specifically to vote for in the GFA's for misstoegoddess?

What say you to that Boss Tweed? Cuz, no offense MissToe, but Czech's Sandra was robbed.

Honestly, a BEST lee and video with a lee that you can't even f@$&ing see. Bull$#!+

Before this Turns into a full fledge war that you guys aren't ready for! April Fools!!!!!!!!!

It may not be the best joke but it is much better than someone posting the rare tickle clip and when you open its Rick Astley singing "never gonna give you up"

Tommy I love Missy but the best man won.

Myriads you are a gentleman, and if I offended you it was truly in jest. I am sorry.

StevePerry4ever-GEEEEEEEE!

To the rest of the TMF I am going to have some Swiss-Miss and a bean pie sandwich and wait for you to dog pile on me!!!

Before this Turns into a full fledge war that you guys aren't ready for! April Fools!!!!!!!!!

It may not be the best joke but it is much better than someone posting the rare tickle clip and when you open its Rick Astley singing "never gonna give you up"

Tommy I love Missy but the best man won.

Myriads you are a gentleman, and if I offended you it was truly in jest. I am sorry.

StevePerry4ever-GEEEEEEEE!

To the rest of the TMF I am going to have some Swiss-Miss and a bean pie sandwich and wait for you to dog pile on me!!!

Aha, I should have known better than to take an inflammatory post made on April 1 at face value.

LOL this is the 2nd TMF related April Fool's joke I had today. The first one was more personalized lol.

picture.php

^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back