• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do brushes tickle more or hurt more?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
The use of brushes is so commonplace nowadays sometimes I wonder if it actually tickles or not. Does the use of baby oil or something else have any impact?

:wiseowl:

It does tickle more...at least for the girls i've tickled with brushes..although I don;'t understand it because a brush isnt soft and looks more painful. But they tend to laugh when I use the brush haha don;t know why..

not a fan. personally they hurt me and i dont find it erotic from a Ler POV either.

Speaking for myself:
Soft brushes (such as make-up brushes) only tickle on the ears or in the nostrils. They are useless on the feet or in the armpits.
Toothbrushes tickle a lot and don't hurt at all.
Brushes with plastic bristles can hurt if applied too vigorously.

Hair brushes on my feet make me go apeshit, however not anywhere else. Also even though it tickles, it tickles too much to make me aroused. If that even makes sense :p

When I use baby oil and a hair brush on my wife's feet she's goes nuts, best tool in my bag for sure lol.

Oh my god the hairbrush makes me go absolutely spastic. It doesn't hurt at all, it just tickles to the extreme.

If you mean paintbrushes, I don't know why they would hurt. And they surely tickle a lot. Hairbrushes anywhere else apart from feet would hurt. But on feet ..... :D I like being tickled but if there is one thing I am scared of, it is a hairbrush with round teeth scrubbing my bare feet.

I know I must be an anomaly, but literally anything applied to the bottoms of my feet at any pressure tickles beyond belief

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back