• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do guys like shy girls?

Exquisite-Layde

I always had this question - are guys interested in shy girls? I'm a relatively shy female and I was just wondering how guys feel about shy girls.

Some are, some are not. What anyone finds attractive or intresting is subjective afterall, and one size does not fit all.

I adore ticklish shy gals but really, as shyness is a cute trait on a woman. :)

DK

I prefer a sty girl. It saves on Halloween makeup. Marquis has the best answer.

I hope this doesnt "kill the thread more", but here is my take on it...

I'd say I like a "semi shy" girl. By that I mean.. I wouldnt want someone so shy that they are extremely quiet, talk to almost no one, and are reclusive etc. I also wouldnt want a girl who was so outgoing, that she was the social butterfly of the room, and felt she had to be everyone's friend.

Somewhere inbetween "Very Shy", and "Very Outgoing" is fine with me.

Mitch

I love shy girls up to a point. If it's just one of a few 'quirks', that's awesome. However, if it's a hint that they're overall a very timid type of person, it becomes less of an attraction. Being shy is very cute, but if someone can't stand up for themselves or is too scared to do anything, it's going overboard.

Shy to the point of being somewhat reserved but willing to open up with the right people? Sure, I like 'em.

Shy to the point of never talking to anyone and not giving me anything to go on in terms of conversation? No interest at all I'm afraid.

Shy to the point of being somewhat reserved but willing to open up with the right people? Sure, I like 'em.

Shy to the point of never talking to anyone and not giving me anything to go on in terms of conversation? No interest at all I'm afraid.

^^^^Me too.

Shy because they're so intelligent and have so much to say that they only open up to the right people....ok.

Shy because they have nothing intelligent to say....not ok.

GQ

On a serious note, I dated the shyest, most reserved and quiet girl I've ever come across in my life. This girl could walk into a room and disappear if she wanted to like she had some sort of invisibility cloak. She wound up being the loudest, craziest (in a good way), kinkiest chick ever when she was around me.

In other words, shy girls are awesome. :cool:

Last edited:
Shy doesn't count against. It's just another part of who a potential friend is.

Myriads

More or less what GQ and Abrazian said. Shyness is cute, but too much of it is a turn off :)

Well, if a girl's shy, then all that pent-up obnoxious, wild, kinkiness is going to have to be released somewhere, right? ;)

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back