• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do I get my tickle badge for 600?

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey Y'all,

I've worked reallllllllllllly hard being a chatter bug over the months to try catching up with the feathers around here! :p It's slow, but I got 'round the first bend with my 600 tonight! *Yippee*

Now, I wonder, do I get my girl scouts tickle badge for all this hard work? ;) I mean...all I did was raise a little hell, post a couple of drawings (more to come when the scanner gets hooked back up btw) and irritate my elders, but it was fun for this Southern Belle who gets to break out of her propriety every now and again. *giggle*

I feel SO at home. So much so that I think I won't even TRY to resist the temptation to ask the following question....

Hey Red Indian,Love :lovestory ....Who's your MASTER???

Joby

Flexing her Domme muscle~!~! :wow:

Hmmmmm.....let's see........

badges.jpg

Gotta be one in here somewhere!

Congrats on #600!

Ann

Sorry hon, you've been misinformed about the tickle badge. Post #600 is commemorated with a run up and down the tickle gauntlet. How long a gauntlet? One person for each of your posts. Try not to trip....it's hell getting back up....:p
EQ

PS: Congrats!

Here's what you win...

You get two feathers, a can of whipped cream, an electric-toothbrush and some drool on my chin when I think of how I could use the above:devil:

Joby,
I am glad I have finally had a chance to talk to you recently, I have been just tickled:cool:

evilqueen said:
Sorry hon, you've been misinformed about the tickle badge. Post #600 is commemorated with a run up and down the tickle gauntlet. How long a gauntlet? One person for each of your posts. Try not to trip....it's hell getting back up....:p
EQ

PS: Congrats!

And did she mention that one of the few perks Mods get is that we can take multiple places in that line-up? Oh, and we get to test out the new rack in the Mod lounge on all the new Masters...:D

I notice that EQ isn't far above her own #600. Has she been treated to the gauntlet yet, or do we have some catching up to do? hehe

Ann

Dont let 'em steer ya wrong Joby..

I got your badge right here........

Badge.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Ven

evilqueen said:
Post #600 is commemorated with a run up and down the tickle gauntlet. How long a gauntlet? One person for each of your posts. Try not to trip....it's hell getting back up....:p
EQ

I LOVE the way this woman thinks!! *shiver*

Joby:devil:

WOOHOOO~!

So, that means EQ and I will be happily skipping our way down the gauntlet together? And ummm...then I'll watch her enter the mods' lounge while I put on my parka and boots? *HEY!! Y'all have a LOUNGE!????*:wow:

Joby...wearing her pretty new Badge! I KNEW Ven wouldn't let me down. He must've rifled through Ann's rack from earlier!

Y'all come on over to my place tonight! I'm having a party! :) We'll play with Tcrew's gift! And hey Tcrew...me too! *hugs*

:D

I have but one master.............

..........and his name is Sven Goran Erickkson....but my mistress is the one and only "Mistress Joby"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back