• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doa

I also agree. It's one thing to share a free file, but another for something that's paid for. Besides, it's not much money, and really the major things the full version offers that the trial doesn't are the change of costumes and hairstyles, full nudity, the use of the sexual functions (which I like, but others may not necessarily want or need) and the ability to tickle her feet. I know that last one is a real bitch for the foot lovers out there, but the way I see it, if we all plunk down our quarters, buy the full version, then write the guy and tell him how much we love it, and we want more, then he'll probably deliver. It may not be all-tickling, but he'll put the function in if enough people want it.

the problem is i dont have the credit card..but anybody who is willing to buy it for me, i will send u the money in the mail to repay u i want to tickle her feet so badlyyyy

oO

...skyline, seriously dude. It's not that big of a deal. lol

I bought the game, only because it wasn't much money at all.(If it was a hair over 15 bucks, it would be 'uh...no')

And I'm of age to get this game since I can get a credit card. If you're over 18 skyline, as you should be if you're going to be getting materials of this sort, you should still be able to get a VISA cash or check/debit card from your bank. ...because I seriously doubt any knowledgable adult would buy a program of this nature to someone they possibly thought was a minor...

The game is well made, although if you're going to release something like this to a commercial market, it should have had more features to it. Now, sound is a little bit too much to ask for in a small project like this. Let's give the guy a break here. But things like the feather, different reactions, and possibly different cells, low frame animation (breathing, etc). Would have made it slightly more impressive, without as much effort as one would think. (Since Flash is frame by frame designed, and this doesn't contain all that much of them).

And no, I won't be sharing this with anyone. If you're truly willing to do anything for something like this, then you're willing to pay the man money. He showed you a demo, you liked it, you do what people do in the real world. You buy it. Everything else is stealing. No matter the justification. :3

I'm going to email the guy and give him my two cents. According to their poll, this game is their number 1 hit since this post opened...I think I should let him know that. :) Our comments should be gold.

---Ace

I think we all remember when this thread was originally posted, and we all enjoyed the "free" trial yesterday I found this link by homer03
I've been waiting so long for this, so I do not want anybody elsw to wait any longer ^^

Some of you might remember this Kasumi flash game from Sawatex. The English version rests at 1.06

In Japanese, the trial version has reached 1.12a, where Kasumi comment on the things you do, but most important is, you now can tickle Kasumi's feet for free

Oh how much do I love this !!!

So far, here's the link:

http://stx.sakura.ne.jp/sawatex/ksmtrial.lzh

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. This is the best Flash game ever done! I'm very happy the author of the game decided to make this for free!
, yesterday I found this link by homer03

I need to know if someone can help us find a way to watch, because I've not seen the complete form, I downloaded but my comp says "no".
Please, if someone can make a .gif or else-clip post it

so where can i get an english version full or demo, for free?

some help please?

When i opened the japanese feet tickling one it said it couldnt open it. How do you get around it?

Last edited:
So does anyone know if a version of this game is available where her comments are in English? And does anyone think that this thread will live forever?

Does anyone know a way to get her comments in English? I don't think an English version of the game is available, but would downloadinga Japanese language pack translate them? If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks! Happy New Year!

in the demo, if u poke her belly button, she closes her eyes and her hands clench, but thats it. can you tickle her belly in the game?
or is it just her armpits?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back