• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doa

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
I didnt do this one but I wish I did, its a flash game witch (for all intent and purpose) is a hentai game, Its Kasumi from DOA. when it starts up u get Kasumi chained up, you can strip her if you want its not hard to figure out but if you take the curser and click on her armpit she get a worried look on her face, move the finger around (Still holding the button) and youll tickle her, head thrashing, laughing, tears, its pretty cool.

Kasumi

Shouldn't play with something like that minute I get up but hey it was fun *L* and I did find a away to get her barefoot

Also... if you go to the Sawatech website (click on the Sawatech logo in the lower right corner of the Flash), you can download an English version of the trail program. Not all the functionality is finished yet (same for the Japanese version), but you will be able to tickle her feet once it's completed!

Hahathna :D

Do you guys know how I can get her in the seated position so I can touch her stocking feet?

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out (pull the triangles). Excellent game, I was waiting for something like this. I hope they make more for all different girls. I want to see Cassandra from Soul Calibur 2, Morrigan from Dark Stalkers, and Chun Li from Street Fighter.

It would appear that her left underarm is her most ticklish spot...

Oh wow.

This is wild. If I could just tickle her feet, I'd never leave the house.

WOW!! ive never seen somthing like this! its great...its greater!

The flash is still in it's primary stages, so there are still a lot of things which aren't implemented (one of which I trust would be the feet tickling).

wow

This is super.
Too bad no feet tickling. But also some funny other stuff like teasing her, giving her a slap, making her sneeze by feathering her nose etc.
And sounds off course.
But I love it. Very cute. Keep us updated of this and similar projects.

I especially liked the ease of use and the fact little was needed to play it. I have seen similar projects here and there tickleorientated but usual a lot of people couldn't play it... including me :p

Ok This is the site where the game can be purchased, its 12.95, and you can tickle her feet. (LisVender) I still recomend you leave the house once and a wile, corupted you will be come.

Happy holidays everyone.

Check this

Re: wow

Darth Vegeta said:
This is super.
Too bad no feet tickling. But also some funny other stuff like teasing her, giving her a slap, making her sneeze by feathering her nose etc.
And sounds off course.
But I love it. Very cute. Keep us updated of this and similar projects.

I especially liked the ease of use and the fact little was needed to play it. I have seen similar projects here and there tickleorientated but usual a lot of people couldn't play it... including me :p

theres a feather? where?

nemisis5323 said:
Yeah, how do you get the feather?

He was just listing things the game needs, I believe. Remember, this is just a demo version, and it doesn't have nearly as many features as the full version (which you need to purchase).

I downloaded the demo, to see if that would work on this computer and it doesn't. I have winzip, but everytime I try to open the demo with it, it gives me this error message. Is there another program that I can use to open this demo?

nemisis5323 said:
I downloaded the demo, to see if that would work on this computer and it doesn't. I have winzip, but everytime I try to open the demo with it, it gives me this error message. Is there another program that I can use to open this demo?

There is an option to simply load it in an internet window as a Flash. You don't have to download it unless you want to suddenly start playing it again. (Like what I've done :D )

how do i download the english version? i don't know where to go to get it since i can't read japanese.

If you tickle her feet in the full version, does she react, or does her foot just twitch like in the demo (boo!)?

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back