• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Tickle Theater have a Mirrored Site?

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
I was wondering if 'Tickle Theater' had a mirrored site, because if it doesn't then I found one. This site looks exactly like 'Tickle Theater' even has matching banners and everything, except the URL is different.

It's that tkphile.com site right? Yeah I think that's an official mirror.

It's that tkphile.com site right? Yeah I think that's an official mirror.

Yeah that was it. I was worried. I typed in my user name and password without thinking and it said it was wrong. So I thought this was some sort of scam or something so I came back here and changed my PW really quick.

Thanks for letting me know!

What's the link to this site? *couldn't find it myself. >_< Stupid Canada... *

Be that as it may, at least I don't live in CA-NA-DA.

No, you live in crap AMERICA instead, which is over... 7 or 17?
TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT!

Way to be a good example to the rest of the world, you gluttons! ;)

No, you live in crap AMERICA instead, which is over... 7 or 17?
TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT!

Way to be a good example to the rest of the world, you gluttons! ;)

Yeah but it's not like anyone else was going to buy that Canadian crap you sell up there.

It's actually not a mirrored site. That site is the "bleed-off" from a parallel dimension version of the TT. ;)

Yeah but it's not like anyone else was going to buy that Canadian crap you sell up there.

Uh... Yes they would. Us crappy Canadians would! Uh... that didn't work out too well, did it? :huh

:innocent:

:D

- Now, let's get back to the topic at hand: do you know the URL for this 'mirror' site, Makenzee? :stickout

Uh... Yes they would. Us crappy Canadians would! Uh... that didn't work out too well, did it? :huh

:innocent:

:D

- Now, let's get back to the topic at hand: do you know the URL for this 'mirror' site, Makenzee? :stickout

Well, I'd love to continue this riveting discussion, but I think I've gotten chastised on thread hijacking too many times as it stands. xD

And no I don't, Sarah.

... Then what was the whole POINT of replying in the first place on here if you're no good to the conversation?!

Ticklephile was a site that us Tickle Theater members had to use temporarily when Tickle Theater was dealing with major domain name issues.

If I remember correctly, it was so bad that Tickle Theater practically didn't exist and no one had access to it until the admins worked something out to get it back from the adult site that claimed the domain name...

Ask the admins... hisdivineshadow or Mistress Valerie can probably tell this bedtime story a lot better... ;)

Last edited:
Ah. Okay, thanks you Bombers. Seems it's currently under an adult site's domain, from my searchings... Again, thank you for further clarifying, Bombers! :happy:

O i like the idea of a parallel universe...i can be evil izzy...

Bombers has the gist of it. The TickleTheater.com domain temporarily lapsed, and ticklephile.com was put in place as a temporary fix. It has remained up ever since. Don't fear putting any information in it, but don't use it for anything, as it could vanish at any time.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back