• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does your lack of experience affect how much you post?

ialwayseatsalmo

TMF Novice
I have only tied and tickled two girls in my lifetime, and both were VERY brief, and playful. Most of us on here have little to no experience... Does this affect you from making posts thinking your opinion doesnt matter?

In a way it does. At least on posts that have anything to do with tickling, as I'm usuall in the SSF,lol.

I had one girlfriend that was quite supportive of my fetish, but it was long distance and we only saw eachother for about a week every couple of months. That was years ago and I haven't really had any experiences since that that are worth mentioning since then.

But yeah, it does sometimes feel like my opinion wouldn't matter since I'm not really on the 'scene'...

I consider myself the guru of giggling, so im pretty comfortable posting about the topic. :woot:

This is one of those completely in your head issues that amazes me sometimes. I really can't understand why one's posting ability should be attached to one's experience with tickling. I know people that play regularly that have nothing to say on this forum. They are perfectly happy to just meet people and have fun without talking or discussing tickling. And I've seen and known many people that have little to no tickling experience in their life, and they will post often about their fantasies, or ask questions about others experiences.

Posting isn't tied in with experience. It's tied in with whether or not you feel like posting. Which I suppose one could make themselves feel as if they do not wish to post because they have no experience. But that's just what your mind is telling you. We're all here because we love the same thing. Nobody's opinion is less valid than the next based upon experience, post count, gathering experience, whatever. And most opinions lead to spirited conversation, which is what keeps this place so darn interesting.

For me it does...I've been a member for years and have only posted a handful of times. During that time period, my tickling experiences were few and far between. The girls I've dated have either not been ticklish, or didn't like being tickled. My new girlfriend however, is extremely ticklish. I just recently told her about my fetish....and she's really into it. She was skeptical at first, but she gave it a shot and realized she loves it. So hopefully, expect a lot more posts from me.

For me it does...I've been a member for years and have only posted a handful of times. During that time period, my tickling experiences were few and far between. The girls I've dated have either not been ticklish, or didn't like being tickled. My new girlfriend however, is extremely ticklish. I just recently told her about my fetish....and she's really into it. She was skeptical at first, but she gave it a shot and realized she loves it. So hopefully, expect a lot more posts from me.

Congratulations on successfully converting your gf and becoming more active here. Again, I still think its silly for increase in tickling activity to be affecting one's level of posting - there's a gen disc section about everything but tickling and all the media sections to just comment about the free clips, pics, and stories - but if experience gets you motivated to become more involved, I'm glad you are getting it.

Well, I will say I used to rarely visit the TK section here lol. I never felt I had anything to contribute or I was too private to share. But I've grown out of that mindset lately and I'm opening up more - also meeting more folks in a general gathering or munch situation. It depends on your own comfort level I'd say.

When I first started actively posting, I did not have as much to post in the Tickling forum threads due to lack of experience being tickled. I found a nice home over in the General discussion threads and I would say a majority of my posts are from over there. I do find myself as of the last week posting a bit more in the tickling discussions and I would attribute that to new experiences being tickled. I feel as though I can weigh in on a few more topics than before, but I do still spend the majority of my time and posts in General or the Stories forum. I agree with Baldadonis though, experience should not stop members from being more active. It's a whole lot of fun in the other sections...it doesn't matter over there if you don't have any experience or if you're a tickling god :jester:. It's a great way to get to know other members...which, incidentally, may just ultimately lead you to finding someone to create new experiences with. ;)

I probably post more because I have less experience. Fetishes are more about logic, emotions and imagination than the outside world.

hmmzer... well, I have 0 tickling experience... well tied and tickling experience, I have plenty of pounce on the girl and make her laugh by just spontanious tickle attacks.. lol.. but if you're just talkin about the actual "tied and tickled' experience I don't have any of that but yet, look at my post count in the corner, I have over 2000... I post alot, even in this tickling discussion area. And just because you have no experience doesn't mean you're opinion doesn't count. Especially since not everything on here has to do with tied and tickling... some of it has to do with just seeing tickling, or non-tied tickling, or the world tickling, or whatever.. :p and even on the tied and tickling stuff you might have an opinion on it... I have an opinion on sky diving but I've never done that.. okay that's a bad example but the best I could come up with on short notice lol.. and you might have an opinion and you might state it and then someone else might say something against your opinion and they've had actual experience and you might change your opinion, so i don't think having 0 experience should stop you from talkin and well i'm gonna stop right now :p this is long enough.

I have only tied and tickled two girls in my lifetime, and both were VERY brief, and playful. Most of us on here have little to no experience... Does this affect you from making posts thinking your opinion doesnt matter?

There is a bit of a pervasive attitude that bondage tickling is the "Holy Grail" of our fetish, and that nothing else matters. Personally, the only time I've ever done it is at a gathering, because it's not my thing. Whatever experience appeals to you best is what you should focus on, not what everyone else seems to think is cool.

I've tickled scads of women. I've only ever personally tied two of them, maybe three, up. Ever.

There is a bit of a pervasive attitude that bondage tickling is the "Holy Grail" of our fetish, and that nothing else matters. Personally, the only time I've ever done it is at a gathering, because it's not my thing. Whatever experience appeals to you best is what you should focus on, not what everyone else seems to think is cool.

I've tickled scads of women. I've only ever personally tied two of them, maybe three, up. Ever.

I think you said that well. I totally agree. Having a tickling fetish doesn't mean tying up and tickling. I for one am not into that. I mean I'm sure it's nice I just think it takes too much planning and I just like to attack the girls out of no where... lol... Just because you haven't tied someone up and tickled them doesn't mean you aren't a true tickle fetishest...

I can understand why people may feel nervous or uncomfortable posting if they feel they lack experience comparable to those around them. If you have limited experience, you may not have a great idea of what you like or don't like. Some things may sound fun, or not so much, but you might feel like you can't really make that statement without having been there.

That having been said, you're totally and completely wrong! :) I make statements and assumptions all the time about what I may or may not enjoy, tickling or otherwise. And although you never know until you try, your opinions are still just as valid. Also, having less experience may make you more prone to ask questions. Most thread topics are questions that lead to a discussion. Even if you think your question is silly and has been addressed before, unless you can find a thread that specifically asks your question, go ahead and ask away. Worst case scenario someone is going to dig up an old thread and say, "Here is where we discussed this a few months ago" and throw a link that you're guaranteed to have an interest in.

Relax. Have fun. :)

This certainly was the case for me in the early days and was one of the biggest obstacles to me posting at all. I still rarely post in the tickling section for much the same reason as I rarely post in the threads about astrophysics :D I think this is less to do with thinking my opinion will not be considered important, its just in threads like "whats your best experience tying up and tickling a girl" or "Did your lee do this?" I genuinely don't have anything to add. This isn't unusual though so don't take it as a complaint...

This certainly was the case for me in the early days and was one of the biggest obstacles to me posting at all. I still rarely post in the tickling section for much the same reason as I rarely post in the threads about astrophysics :D I think this is less to do with thinking my opinion will not be considered important, its just in threads like "whats your best experience tying up and tickling a girl" or "Did your lee do this?" I genuinely don't have anything to add. This isn't unusual though so don't take it as a complaint...

This is very fair. In threads asking people to discuss their actual experiences, obviously if you have none, you aren't going to feel compelled to post in that thread. But these threads are such a small minority of all threads in the entire TMF. If you want to get involved here, then talk about something else that interests you, or something you know better.

Btw, I say all this as someone that really didn't post much until I became more active in this community. And after doing that, I realized how silly it had been to keep myself from having fun on the forum when I could have. Very few of my subsequent couple thousand of posts have talked about specific tickle experiences. I just like to come on here and see what topics spark my interest (obviously this one does) and shoot the shit with my friends.

I generally have nothing to add, seeing as I've had little to no tickling experiences, I just tend to lurk alot, rarely posting, lol.

I think it's also important to point out that there's a very active General Discussion Forum that you can post in regardless of your tickling experience, because the topics are not tickling related.

I guess it depends on what portion of the TMF is in question. I would imagine people with small experience wouldn't post on the true stories board very often? They might, however, take part in a bunch of the general discussions.

Nope, I'm arrogant enough to consider my opinions interesting enough for others to read.

Nobody's opinion is less valid than the next based upon experience, post count, gathering experience, whatever. And most opinions lead to spirited conversation, which is what keeps this place so darn interesting.

I agree. I've never been to a gathering and I post all of the time. I post a lot because I talk a lot. :p

I'm more comfortable in real life than on here strangely enough. Guess I'm not much of an online person, you know?

Never!

I´m still far from having lots of experience. I´d like to have more :)

But that was never behind my postings. Generally i have like periods when i post more frequently and then periods when i almost totally vanish. This is not only on TMF but it´s something my friends know about.

Often i think it´s the price to pay for trying to be and make too many things at once. I love so many things and so many people that often i focus more on a different group for 1 or 2 months. Then back...and latter back again.

So...nop...experience was never a factor! relationships, being afraid of assuming my fetish and showing TMF to my friends, maybe!!!! That has been a factor because if there´s a period when i have very little time for myself, likely i will never come here.

And i´d like to say that everyone i met around here and at NEST were allways so nice welcoming me...i was allways able to be myself, which again can be a bit shy now and then, but it´s just me.

I may feel afraid of discussing tickling outside, but not here :)

If you've no experience but are posting a lot, then you are sublimating your desires by coming here instead of meeting real people. While it's understandable if, say, a person's physically disabled, it's pretty sad if it's only shyness or worse, body dysmorphia (thinking you're ugly/fat/unattractive without several second opinions...).

If interacting with electronic strangers has become a substitute for meeting real people, and your social life has dwindled to the exact size of a computer screen, it's a tragedy especially if you're young-a state which, btw, slips by pretty quickly in retrospect.

Get out there.
-----------------------------------------

'They are not long, the weeping and the laughter,
Love and desire and hate:
I think they have no portion in us after
We pass the Gate.

They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for a while, then closes
Within a dream.'

Ernest Dowson (died 1900, aged 32)

Last edited:
Phht... on the other hand, youth is for making mistakes =) And Internet is a place where their price is equal zero.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back