• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drugs, alcohol, etc. - Can you get by fine without them?

Yeah, in foreign countries hashish is usually much better than the weed that's being produced; funnily enough we import ours too. Friend of mine (huge pothead) went to Tadzikistan this summer; the Afghan hashish he smoked there near the Afghan border was the best hashish he has ever had.

I'm not much of a stoner but I prefer hashish as well; it kinda glues you to the couch a bit less than weed.

But if I have to choose 1 drug to use for the rest of my life it'd be LSD. The only drug that I have ever really loved and still do every now and then. 12 hours of intense thought coupled with a renewed love for music; wonderful way to get your head straight.

I've never had the pleasure; I've been searching for years (in the right circles, too) and the only "LSD" I could find has always been a cheap, amphetamine-laden impostor.

The hunt continues.

I've enjoyed a wide variety of drugs, I tend to experiment often though never tempted for the harder drugs such as crack, heroin, meth etc. I find it hilarious that a lot of people seem to frown on weed due to laws but here in Canada and some places in the US you can purchase salvia across the counter and actually hallucinate legally.
Personally I don't really enjoy the high off of salvia, losing control over my body temporarily, but hey if its legal I totally should do it over weed just cause its, you know, legal. But nah I would without hesitation smoke weed over salvia any day. I don't need weed to cope, it's not a crutch it's something I love doing and I rarely actually have to spend any of my hard earned money to get it cause for me its a social drug, something to do with friends.
So really if someone has a problem with my habits then they have a problem with me, yeah I could quit any day I want and probably will after college but just like in this thread most people who disapprove in real life of my habits is because its illegal which is ludicrous. Though I'm sure when the government finds a way to make enough money from weed as they do cigarettes that whole point will really be moot.

Ohhhhhhh, I know this guy, this is the guy that smokes everybody's pot but never has chippies or his own stash.

Come on, dude!

I've never had the pleasure; I've been searching for years (in the right circles, too) and the only "LSD" I could find has always been a cheap, amphetamine-laden impostor.

The hunt continues.

Try befriending chemists, they're the ones who make the stuff. I know a couple who produce some themselves, and I've got a steady supply of high quality LSD one phonecall away.

HAHAHA funny you should mention that, anytime I'd buy "LSD" off of some ratty "contact" I'd fuck around and ask,

"So, friends with chemists?" or "How big is the dude's centrifuge, anyhow?"

"Centri-wha?"

"Exactly. Give me my shitty speed, you fuck"

If all recreational drugs vanished off the face of the Earth, I wouldn't skip a beat. While I do dab in an occasional alcoholic drink for social reasons, I don't do it enough that it was affect me adversely. Additionally, I've never smoked weed or cigarettes. Not my cup of tea.

"My only addiction has to do with the female species. I eat em' raw like sushi."

HAHAHA funny you should mention that, anytime I'd buy "LSD" off of some ratty "contact" I'd fuck around and ask,

"So, friends with chemists?" or "How big is the dude's centrifuge, anyhow?"

"Centri-wha?"

"Exactly. Give me my shitty speed, you fuck"

:D

Brilliant :D

Well, if you ever find your way here, I'll be sure to have some of the sunshine acid.

If all recreational drugs vanished off the face of the Earth, I wouldn't skip a beat. While I do dab in an occasional alcoholic drink for social reasons, I don't do it enough that it was affect me adversely. Additionally, I've never smoked weed or cigarettes. Not my cup of tea.

"My only addiction has to do with the female species. I eat em' raw like sushi."

Raw like sushi, smell like sushi, perhaps all women are part of a plot to hide the fact that they're actually fish :panic:

I believe Gene Simmons said much the same thing about his lifestyle. And now he's trying to sell me diet Dr. Pepper. No Gene, I don't care that it has only 23 rockin' calories.

The day i ever fall to smoking in anyway is the day I allow someone to stab me multiple times.

I love my cider, but depends on mood, I could drink it for days, but then not have any for ages!

After reading some of these posts, I asked the question, unemployed or unemployable?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back