• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Yes, you would have trouble getting a reservation for Sunday. Better to celebrate with your mother early.

Having a great time here. My friend made home-made pizza last night with ice cream for dessert.
I will be home by 8pm tonight.

Oh ok nice you'll be home soon then and hopefully you enjoyed that home made pizza and ice cream!

I enjoyed that home-made pizza more than you can believe. :munch:
It is better than any restaurant pizza that I know about.

Sometimes homemade is better for everything.
I'm off after today Mils...long weekend.

Damian vet appointment 9:30 and other than that I plan to go to the mall for a bit this afternoon. They have a good pizza place too there for lunch. Just saying.

I wound up with Nathan's a burger, no cheese, no mayo and some fries.

Well I decided to take a pizza break at least this week.

Yes I plan to order pizza Friday for dinner. Now on to a quiet weekend around cleaning up, errands and playing Hangman a bit :).

Oh yeah Hangman is more fun than a lot of things. I am still glad you revived it.

I really like the quieter weekends I have like this one...and yet next weekend I'll be busy which is good too sometimes. I'm going to the Yankees game on Sunday.

Will you be driving to Yankee Stadium? I've heard that parking there is unpleasant.

I just hope it doesn't rain. There's rain forecast this weekend.

Today is too. Well I got good news at my job. They have been trying to sell the building/property with this other guy's building on the land for 3 years to get builders to build condos and we'd have to move. I didn't want that. 3 years later they got nowhere with it (mostly cause the other people who are living in the same area shot it down) so the owner sold my building separately to someone who rents buildings out and we signed a 4-year lease to stay where we are. The other owner of the other building is furious lol but they took 3 years and got nowhere. I don't blame my owner for doing what was best for him.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back