• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edited to Avoid Attacks

TangerineTicklee

1st Level Red Feather
Tickling and Other Random Thingz

[text deleted]

Mods, care to delete this thread?

Last edited:
........the kids from Schoolhouse Rock are stimulating???

*Backs out of thread VERY SLOWLY*

Rorschach said it best: "Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist." This might be that moment for me. :sigh:

i think she means this kind of artwork when it's related to tickling is what "stimulates" her

i think she means this kind of artwork when it's related to tickling is what "stimulates" her

Of course. First one to actually understand the meaning of my thread.

As for the other two posters...... I'm not sure why you are being so seemingly condescending, but I hold it to great offense. It's not that difficult - for most people :sarcasm: - to understand the meaning of my text.

It is the ARTIST'S STYLE that I find appealing. It's a shame I'm seen as "society's black underbelly" for something that I like. :illogical And I suppose you all want to mock me for living, too? I mean, I'm mocked for my likes, even my dislikes ... so why not just throw in "breathing" as a fault?

Thanks. I really needed this tonight.

Of course. First one to actually understand the meaning of my thread.

As for the other two posters...... I'm not sure why you are being so seemingly condescending, but I hold it to great offense. It's not that difficult - for most people :sarcasm: - to understand the meaning of my text.

It is the ARTIST'S STYLE that I find appealing. It's a shame I'm seen as "society's black underbelly" for something that I like. :illogical And I suppose you all want to mock me for living, too? I mean, I'm mocked for my likes, even my dislikes ... so why not just throw in "breathing" as a fault?

Thanks. I really needed this tonight.

haha don't worry i gotcha ;) . if it means anything i like you :blowkiss:

but seriously though, i don't think they meant it as in "eww freak" kinda way, i think they were just being sarcastic

haha don't worry i gotcha ;) . if it means anything i like you :blowkiss:

but seriously though, i don't think they meant it as in "eww freak" kinda way, i think they were just being sarcastic

Thank you.

When you're use to hearing comments within the realm of "eww, freak" all your life, just about everything starts to sound like "eww, freak", regardless of the intentions of others.

Maybe I'm just nuts.

Thank you.

When you're use to hearing comments within the realm of "eww, freak" all your life, just about everything starts to sound like "eww, freak", regardless of the intentions of others.

Maybe I'm just nuts.

You have to lighten up, sarcasm is used frequently on the internet. If I wanted to say "eww freak", then I would have said "eww freak". Instead, I save that for TKLMAN and/or Cy/MiG :disgust:

Personally, I can never find the Smurfs to be stimulating....they are french! :shake:

You have to lighten up, sarcasm is used frequently on the internet. If I wanted to say "eww freak", then I would have said "eww freak". Instead, I save that for TKLMAN and/or Cy/MiG :disgust:

Personally, I can never find the Smurfs to be stimulating....they are french! :shake:

Of this I am completely aware. What YOU posted, on the other hand, was more than sarcasm - it was true cruelty. I was sharing a bit of something about myself, and I get mocked? That's rude. Last I checked, it's not right to belittle others in the TMF. :rules:

Yeah, and this thread is actually for those who do. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but do you think you could mind not wasting a post in this thread by telling me that you're not attracted by them? Why not just tell me what cartoon art form you find attractive instead of wasting space with "I don't find Smurfs to be stimulating because they're French!" Or if there isn't a cartoon art style that you find attractive, then why post here at all, save personally attacking me? :sowrong:

By the way, I feel the need to reiterate this aspect again...

THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE CHARACTERS. IT'S ABOUT THE ART - THE STRUCTURE OF THE CARTOON'S CREATION. THE FORM. NOT CHARACTERS. OKAY?

:disgust:

Blog Entry

I'm going to move this thread into a blog entry. It's receiving way too much negativity, so if I put it into a blog entry, I can edit the comments and siphon out the relevant ones from the pointless, rude, snide ones. :disgust:

So if anyone cares to check out this thread of mine, just go to my blog. (Or for others, maybe not. Hopefully.) :rolleyes: One can dream...

Thank God for the ignore system. That's all I gotta' say. Less work on my behalf in ignoring the jerks......

Last edited:
That ignore system is amazing, what with you apparently still being able to write all over a profile you're evidently "ignoring". I am going to point out however that going on someones profile, calling them "jerk", and proceeding to gloat about how you have everything set where they cannot respond in any fashion is a pretty jerk thing to do.

But I suppose the same set of rules that apply to the rest of this awful, vicious attack board do not apply to you?

It's true , folks.

I have the emotional scars to prove it. :dropatear

If it's an consolation, I don't think you're a freak. If you're a George Carlin fan, I think you're cool. :cool: For people who harass you, just put them on your ignore list. Makes life much easier.

If it's an consolation, I don't think you're a freak. If you're a George Carlin fan, I think you're cool. :cool: For people who harass you, just put them on your ignore list. Makes life much easier.

i don't think you should take any harassment online to heart, these are people you will never meet in reality so who cares what they say? don't get me wrong i'm not defending it but if they feel the need to be idiots then let them, if you try to argue with them thye just try harder :flatstare:

i don't think you should take any harassment online to heart, these are people you will never meet in reality so who cares what they say? don't get me wrong i'm not defending it but if they feel the need to be idiots then let them, if you try to argue with them thye just try harder :flatstare:

I don't take it to heart, per se, but it does upset me because it's rude. Online etiquette is a big thing for me, and if I come across people who lack manners, I feel the need to make them aware that what they are doing is wrong and attempt :disgust: to get the moderators to correct them.

I'm glad you're not defending them. They don't deserve it. ;)

At any rate, this topic is now in one of my blog entries. I can't delete this thread :mad: so I guess this thread will just stay here 'til it dies, and my blog entry will simply be where it is, as it is, for people to respond, and for ME to MODERATE. :blaugh:

I don't take it to heart, per se, but it does upset me because it's rude. Online etiquette is a big thing for me, and if I come across people who lack manners, I feel the need to make them aware that what they are doing is wrong and attempt :disgust: to get the moderators to correct them.

I'm glad you're not defending them. They don't deserve it. ;)

At any rate, this topic is now in one of my blog entries. I can't delete this thread :mad: so I guess this thread will just stay here 'til it dies, and my blog entry will simply be where it is, as it is, for people to respond, and for ME to MODERATE. :blaugh:

and on that note i'll let this thread die ;)

Thank you.

Maybe I'm just nuts.

Often we are freaks in mainstream society for interests such as these. So we come here. And the freaks often turn on the freaks.

Often we are freaks in mainstream society for interests such as these. So we come here. And the freaks often turn on the freaks.

Exactly. So who here as the right to belittle others over their likes and dislikes within this fetish?

Answer: ...No one.

Good point. ;)

Hey look at that, you aren't actually using that wonderful ignore system at all, are you?

Makes that other post of yours look awfully silly now, doesn't it. Almost like you're deliberatly fishing for someone to say something you could take remotely offensive so you could keep complaining about imaginary attacks. Of course since you take everything that anyone says as a personal insult, I guess it really warrants that pointless.

Hey look at that, you aren't actually using that wonderful ignore system at all, are you?

Makes that other post of yours look awfully silly now, doesn't it. Almost like you're deliberatly fishing for someone to say something you could take remotely offensive so you could keep complaining about imaginary attacks. Of course since you take everything that anyone says as a personal insult, I guess it really warrants that pointless.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but ^ I agree.

You know, I don't know what your problem is with me. You've been a jerk to me ever since I came here. I WOULDN'T have you on my ignore list if you weren't such a jerk to me! What in the world did I ever do to you? Seriously? Why in the world are you so flipping rude?

Any more crap you want to throw in my face? Really. Go ahead. Because it seems like you have pretty much convinced a few people who have came to this thread that I'm the "bad guy", so why not convince a few more?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back