• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eleptoclypse (PC Tickle Game)

i made level 2 and want to go back to the pub but i keep getting more and more lost i wish there were a way to go full screen on this game

I've just finished Eleptoclypse.
Great work Ilohnoh. Thank you for this fantastic game.

i have the same problem as sapphireman, the text all the way on the right side of the screen iscut off and i cant figure out how to fix it

If everything is stretched to the far right, this method will help correct it:

1. Open "eleptoclypse.ini" (use Notepad or Wordpad)
2. Scroll all the way down to Widescreen
3. Set it to "off" (it should look like "Widescreen=off")

i tried that but it says i need to save the file and restart the game
however the restart is a MS-DOS thing and i run a windows xp which means no MS-DOS
instead it flickers on and off real quick with the words "cannot find the file specified"

Thanks all for your comments and feedback, going through some of the stuff in order of appearance.

1. I liked the mix of visuals and text, though later on I just didn't read the text much. XD

Yes, I guess that it's a lot and lot to read. I don't really know how many tickle fights would be an average for getting through the game (including getting a good stock of some of the cards to make sure you won't lose strategy if you lose a fight)... The absolute minimum would be 92 tickle fights I suppose. And some of them can last a bit longer than average... that's a lot of text to read. The cards in the 'middle' generally have a bit longer text sections than the first cards you get or the last cards you can get.

3. The AI wasn't totally stupid. Granted, you can learn to predict it, but it wasn't as atrocious as some I've seen.

It is only predictable up to a certain point, which is not knowing what the opponent has in their hand. They can not play a card which they do not have (although at the last moment I did see one of them try because of a typo and I corrected that before the release. They wanted to play card 41 but tried to play a different card instead). Anyway, that crashed the game as it was not possible to play the card they didn't have. Was fixed before you got the game in hands. And they have a certain strategy, but it is bound to 'rules' in a sort of two-dimensional way. So if you see a 'pattern' of 'they will try to do this if they can in some situation' then you can adjust your tactics to that of course. You as human are more intelligent than the opponent, at least I hope so. ;) -> which does not mean you should win all the fights, there's also luck and other things that are to be taken into account.

4. Speaking of the AI, I didn't always feel like the Computer Was a Cheating Bastard. There were a few times (most notably when I just got enough Advance to use Tickle Armageddon, and then the computer would use a card to decrees my Advance (Usually either Cause Disadvantage or Sticky Business <_<))

No, the computer does not cheat. Honestly, if you build your deck with exact the same cards that (s)he uses you can do exactly what (s)he can... except (s)he gets to play first of course. And you can see the cards that the opponent has in hand, the entire deck. By the way, the opponent ALWAYS plays with 20 cards. So now you know that too.

5. Was pretty non-biased towards a particular body part tickling. Something that isn't often seen.

Yes, it is a big game and I tried to make it as non-biased, covering as many different areas and places as possible.

1. Ok...the computer (in the cave, in case you're feeling smarmy :p ) always goes first. Why? Just....why? :cry:

In retrospect I think I would have liked to add the 'Jan-ken' game in the cave fights at the start to determine the one to begin. But generally the idea was that the cave is dark and the opponents are rather 'jumping you' than 'you jumping them'... while in the pub the trainer lets you start because you're 'learning the ropes'. I thought that gave a good balance between 'safe fights' and 'the real deal'. But as I said, if I have to make the decision anew, I'd probably start off with Jan-ken, also because draws may not be as common as I at first thought they might be.

2. It's a bit annoying that you can't tell which way you're facing sometimes because there's nothing indicating exactly which direction you're facing. I mean the compass doesn't show any distinction between S/N and W/E. I got lost a bit at some points.

Yes, the compass. I admit that the compass is not pointing EXACTLY North, (or any of the other main directions for that matter) but this is also giving it a bit more realistic feeling. I mean, why would the corridors of a CAVE be pointing EXACTLY to the magnetic North? That would have to be man-made. It is of course not logical that all the turns are 90 degrees in the first place, but it was not really feasible to make the cave more dynamic,... after all the surroundings really weren't the biggest focus of the game.

3. I remember before that you were listing the places tickled in the pics. It said that there were two instances of armpit tickling. However, one of them isn't really even visible. And I like my tickling visible! :cry Why didn't you just invert the arms?

I had the left (or right, depending on from which point of view you approach it) armpit tickled because otherwise the arm and probably part of the sleeve would have obscured too much of the character. The list of tickled places was done after the pictures were drawn, me basically going back and counting up all the places that were being tickled in the pictures. Sorry if that disappointed you. At least you see tickling this time (unlike in Tk Black Jack where there were no arms, feathers, etc. shown) ;)

4. So...what were you smoking when you came up with the level 7 enemy? Would've preferred a succubi or devil girl myself. I know, Land of the Dead, but eh...

Okay. I agree with you that Succubus would have been much nicer, maybe especially also since the game is semi-fluent now. The idea behind this was from a sort of progression point of view. When you start the game you are tickling beggars. Guys/Girls who don't really have a lot to offer, aren't the prettiest and nicest smelling so to say. Basically as a 'level 1' you have to first fight yourself through that to earn the rights to fight something nicer, ultimately actually a Princess (which although she might not be Miss World, is basically the highest ranked tickler in the game). Halfway the development I came up with the idea that it would be cool to release the game and make an expansion to it afterwards. It would transfer to the 'land of the dead' naturally and basically start with the same idea of progression. The Vampire WAS already in the original game (as a level 6 opponent) which you could occasionally encounter, so it was the next level (the first actual expansion part) that would start off with the zombie. But again, I totally agree that a Succubus would have been much more pleasant, especially with the fact in mind that the expansion was pushed in together with the original game. I just wish I had thought of that back then.

1. When you have a match for a really long time, at some point it gives an error messages and closes. Haven't confirmed if you lose a card here, but I think you do.

Never seen this. I have played many tickle fights and some were going on and on... but they never crashed on me. I'm estimating there may be a mistake in the reshuffling of your deck somehow but can't say much about it at this point. I expect a card is indeed lost if this happens.

2. Were a few instances of typos which referred to the male gender while fighting a female.

Must have missed those... sorry about that.

3. After beating the game, I wandered around a bit on the bottom floor to max out my level (since I was level 9 when I won). And I somehow encountered a level 10 enemy. Is this natural? Because upon winning I got another error messages/crash.

Yes, there are level 10 opponents, but they look the same as level 9 opponents. I have fought them too during testing and they didn't make me crash. Odd. Could it have something to do with that you were on the way of levelling to 11? Because I don't know if that is possible or what happens if you do that. Level 10 opponents are as uncommon as occasions where you run into an opponent of a floor below on other floors.

i made level 2 and want to go back to the pub but i keep getting more and more lost i wish there were a way to go full screen on this game
See below...
i have the same problem as sapphireman, the text all the way on the right side of the screen iscut off and i cant figure out how to fix it
See below...
If everything is stretched to the far right, this method will help correct it:

1. Open "eleptoclypse.ini" (use Notepad or Wordpad)
2. Scroll all the way down to Widescreen
3. Set it to "off" (it should look like "Widescreen=off")

Kleptomaniac says it all. Just switch wide screen to off and it should look ok again. I expect that there is an issue with some monitors/resolutions that the code calculates the screen size wrong, resulting into that part of the content is moved too far to the right. When switching the wide screen function off there's no such calculating/moving done and you should be able to see the entire mini map and everything.

i tried that but it says i need to save the file and restart the game
however the restart is a MS-DOS thing and i run a windows xp which means no MS-DOS
instead it flickers on and off real quick with the words "cannot find the file specified"

Hm. In the explorer you should be able to just double click the ini file and edit it, then save.

But if that doesn't work, please overwrite your ini file with the one I attached in the zip file found in this post... should do the job.

EDIT: Oh, wait,... I see what you are talking about now. You are talking about GameReset.bat. That's not what you are supposed to run. Just edit the ini-file, close the game (Eleptoclypse) if you had it open, then just start the game again... that should do the trick. This has nothing to do with the batch file. The batch file is only to delete your playing record and start again from level 1. That's not required for switching modes.

DUDE...
Awesome awesome game. Beat the whole thing. Last boss was kinda easy IMO. first try. I guess I just had a good concept of how to play. But you really should think about being a game designer. I've played all of your games and they just keep getting better and better. This one is my fav.

Thanks for taking the time to not only make such great artwork and games, but after all that taking the time to answer people's questions no matter how small. :thumbsup

Quick ? though. Once your in the final area is there anyway out? I dont think I got all the secrets in the first area.

When I try to run the game it says - Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click OK if you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows before you can run setup again. Click cancel to exit setup without updating system files. - So I click OK and restart my computer but when I run setup.exe it does this every time. please help. I am using a 2003 hp pavilion w/ windows xp home edition

After playing this game a bit I want to both clap Iloh on the back...and strangle him. good job...damn A.I.

edit armpit attacks are the biggest waste of both advance and space...what the hell iloh?

Last edited:
Piling all comments up again. (quicker and it's Sunday, I'm lazy...)

I've played all of your games and they just keep getting better and better. This one is my fav.

Thank you :) Glad you liked it. Good job on finishing it.

Quick ? though. Once your in the final area is there anyway out? I dont think I got all the secrets in the first area.

No, there's no way out of the land of the dead. Okay, there is, but that's cheating. I know how to do it. Either way, you're probably not missing much. It is possible that you missed a chest or two of course, but on the other hand it's also quite possible that you got all chests but that you lost all the cards through the fights (when losing fights if they were put as stake). Some floors have 1 chest, some have 2... floor 2 had none.

When I try to run the game it says - Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately I don't have answers for your problem. I only have one computer here and no different systems to test it on. The problem of not being a company is that I don't have a customer support... the only thing that I can do is try and help if you have a problem but for this I don't have an answer. :(

After playing this game a bit I want to both clap Iloh on the back...and strangle him. good job...damn A.I.

Hm. Did something good... I guess? I tried to make the game as pleasant an experience as possible (hence I also included the mini map to name a thing) yet a bit of a challenge at the same time. The AI was needed... if the game would be too simple it'd bore faster. And it'd defeat the reason to play and work yourself through all the tickle fights.

edit armpit attacks are the biggest waste of both advance and space...what the hell iloh?

Hm? Me no understand. I didn't try to make one tickle technique favourable over another specifically... if that's the case it happened without me knowing. With 42 cards I was more looking at interesting things than just 'copies of other cards but stronger' and I think I managed quite well, without making one or two cards obviously too overpowered. (Speaking of which... there was a card which would tickle for 12 and had no cost. That was a mistake and I lifted the play cost to 4 to prevent it from being a way to avoid strategy and tactics. And since at the end of the game 'draining the opponent's advance' is one of the strong tactics that I think many have come to like... was not having effect much as the opponent would just throw you -12 cards. )

For choosing who attacks first... you could add in the "First Strike" and "Ambushed" idea that Final Fantasy uses.

Basically a "Normal" fight would be that you use the Rock-Paper-Scissor thing to decide who goes first. Probably 60-70% of the time this'll happen.

An "Ambushed" fight would be that they got the jump on you and always go first. 15-20% of the time.

A "First Strike" fight would be that you caught them when they weren't looking and you always get to go first. 15-20% of the time.

It wouldn't make the game that much easier, but just enough that we could advance without getting frustrated. A key component to games is a REWARD... whether it just be getting to attack first, an item dropping from a monster, or a level up. That's why WoW is generally popular... faster leveling than other RPGs, so you get rewarded more, and encouraged to keep playing.

By having the enemy always attack first, it makes sense logically (you're entering their lair, and it's dark), but it discourages players because the enemy has the advantage no matter what. Early on, this makes the fights based more on luck than skill. I personally only managed to level up when the Beggars were forced to draw new cards at the start of the match... otherwise they'd burn my endurace away first, or focus up and use stronger cards before I could. Probably took me about 37 fights just to win 5.

Couple of things. For one, on the 'Cave Enemy attacks first', I get the logic you're going with. But using that, you could just as well say that you managed to find them and get the advantage. Makes it a bit harder than it would have to be for the computer to always go first since in the later parts of the game especially the computer will immediately use a card to drain your Advance. So I do think I'd have liked the Rock/Paper/Scissors thing.

Also, on the guy who complained about Attack Armpits, I think what he meant was that it was a starting card that had the same stats as Quick Tickle, but costs 1 more point. That kind of made it pointless once you have ANY other options really, since there's no reason to use it instead of Quick Tickle otherwise. So yeah, I would have to agree with him if that were the case.

Last edited:
i edited the ini file to turn off widescreen now i cant restart the game so it will act right that's what your ini files says to do for the changes to take effect is to edit and save the ini then restart the game? using the restart batch wont work for me

Last edited:
I am at level 4 now, so Iloh it means I do in fact enjoy the game, with these new cards it makes lower enemies a snap.

Another complaint is why the map wipes after you leave the cave and go back to the pub, means you have to re-navigate through it to the ropes again all the while being forced to play all the lower levels which I ran into alot trying to out or further into the cave.

Other then that, I look forward to your next great work.

I still say Iloh for new artist of the year 2009!

Can anyone reccomend a good deck for beating the princess? She seems to be owning me every time.

Also, is there a faster way back to the pub? It takes a real long time to get back there from the fifth floor with all of the unavoidable random encounters.

Last edited:
Some quick replies

So I do think I'd have liked the Rock/Paper/Scissors thing.

Noted. Thanks.

Also, on the guy who complained about Attack Armpits, I think what he meant was that it was a starting card that had the same stats as Quick Tickle, but costs 1 more point. That kind of made it pointless once you have ANY other options really

Ah, I see what you mean. From card vs. card point of view indeed Quick Tickle is more readily available for play and thus preferred, especially in the beginning of the game (but I imagine that you don't use the card much later on any more as you want better tickling cards in your hand). However, there is one little thing that makes it less useless: You can only have 4 duplicate cards in your hand. If you like to put more 'cheap' tickling into your hand then you can add upon those four Quick Tickle cards by supplementing it with Attack Armpits. Of course there's better cards available too but they are again more expensive to play and you might not want to shoot too high in the first levels.

i edited the ini file to turn off widescreen now i cant restart the game so it will act right that's what your ini files says to do for the changes to take effect is to edit and save the ini then restart the game? using the restart batch wont work for me

Sapphireman, please just forget about the batch file. You do not need that!
Follow the following steps:
1. Close the game if you have it open.
2a. Download the ini file I attached (unzip it) and overwrite the old ini file.
or 2b: edit your ini file with 'widescreen=off', then save that file.
3. Start the game normally, as you did before.

Then it should work. No need to run the batch file at all. :)

I am at level 4 now, so Iloh it means I do in fact enjoy the game, with these new cards it makes lower enemies a snap.

Good to hear. Also the fact of levelling naturally makes you more superior to your opponents. You get 5 extra endurance per level and 1 extra starting advance point per level. That makes huge difference already.

Another complaint is why the map wipes after you leave the cave and go back to the pub, means you have to re-navigate through it to the ropes again all the while being forced to play all the lower levels which I ran into alot trying to out or further into the cave.

I know. The mini map was added as an afterthought so you're more blessed with it than harmed, but I am aware of the fact that it won't remember the lay-out. A good tip might be to just make a quick sketch on a paper of the floor (6 by 6 squares) before you leave the floor so you know your way easily next time you're on it.

Also, is there a faster way back to the pub? It takes a real long time to get back there from the fifth floor with all of the unavoidable random encounters.

I'll leave the deck recommendation to the players. Maybe someone can give you good tips or deck configurations for that. About the faster way back to the pub: Not from level 5 to the pub unfortunately, but don't worry, the pain is almost over! Once you slay the boss opponent of level 5 (i.e. the Tickle Queen) you never have to run back to the pub again, only forward. From level 6 and below you never have to go back to the pub.

then perhaps you can tell me how to overwrite it do i just delete the original ini file found in the elepto 1 zip file and replace it with the new ini file you gave me cuz ifso it's not working cuz the delete option is grayed out when i select the old ini file

and so you know i tried over a hundred times to edit it and save it and when i click on it again it just reverts right back to the way it was before making all my work for nothing!!!:pissed

Last edited:
then perhaps you can tell me how to overwrite it do i just delete the original ini file found in the elepto 1 zip file and replace it with the new ini file you gave me cuz ifso it's not working cuz the delete option is grayed out when i select the old ini file

and so you know i tried over a hundred times to edit it and save it and when i click on it again it just reverts right back to the way it was before making all my work for nothing!!!:pissed

Hm. Looks like you are trying to replace the ini-file in the zip file... I think there's a little misunderstanding there then. Let's see. You are talking about that a "delete option is grayed out when you select the old ini file". This makes me think you are trying to delete it from the installation package. That's not what you're supposed to do, you should edit the installED file.

Let's try it this way...
1. Press the "Start" button at the bottom left of your screen.
2. Click the "Run..." option from there. Should be somewhere near the bottom... the bottom most option with three dots behind it (in case your computer is in another language than English).
3. Copy & paste the following line into it EXACTLY:

C:\Program Files\Eleptoclypse\eleptoclypse.ini

4. Click the OK button on the 'Run' window.
5. Now the eleptoclypse.ini file opens (unless you installed in a custom folder)
6. Scroll down to the section starting with [settings]
7. Change the text 'Widescreen=auto' to 'Widescreen=off'
8. Close the window and when it asks if you want to save the changes, answer 'yes'.
9. Start the Eleptoclypse game.

That's all. Let me know if this still doesn't help... although I don't know how to make it easier or clearer after this.

Patch Eleptoclypse 1.1

Made a little patch.
It's not an installer, just a new version of the executable and a text file zipped. To be extracted in the folder where you installed Eleptoclypse (typically c:\program files\Eleptoclypse)

- -

Build 1.1.0 notes:

* Bug fixed: Opponents could appear when entering the pub from the cave. They will not do this anymore.

* The way of selecting a stake card has been modified. Instead of browsing through the opponent's play deck card by card you now get to see the entire deck on the screen and can hover over the cards to enlarge, click to pick.

* During the stake card selection, hovering over a card in the opponent's deck will now show you how many of those cards you already have in your posession (play-deck plus library).

* A possibility has been added to make the card play animations go faster. If you want to take this feature into use, open the eleptoclypse.ini file and add the following line in the [Settings] section:

Speedmultiplier=2

This option takes an integer value ranging from 1 through 5 (so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). A value of one keeps the card play animations at default speed, a value of 2 doubles it, a value of 3 tripples it, etcetera. Note that this influences both your card animations and the opponent's. Their played card will be shown for shorter duration, so if you put the multiplier high you might not have the time to examine the card before it disappears.

Patch Eleptoclypse 1.1

Made a little patch.
It's not an installer, just a new version of the executable and a text file zipped. To be extracted in the folder where you installed Eleptoclypse (typically c:\program files\Eleptoclypse)

- -

Build 1.1.0 notes:

* Bug fixed: Opponents could appear when entering the pub from the cave. They will not do this anymore.

* The way of selecting a stake card has been modified. Instead of browsing through the opponent's play deck card by card you now get to see the entire deck on the screen and can hover over the cards to enlarge, click to pick.

* During the stake card selection, hovering over a card in the opponent's deck will now show you how many of those cards you already have in your posession (play-deck plus library).

* A possibility has been added to make the card play animations go faster. If you want to take this feature into use, open the eleptoclypse.ini file and add the following line in the [Settings] section:

Speedmultiplier=2

This option takes an integer value ranging from 1 through 5 (so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). A value of one keeps the card play animations at default speed, a value of 2 doubles it, a value of 3 tripples it, etcetera. Note that this influences both your card animations and the opponent's. Their played card will be shown for shorter duration, so if you put the multiplier high you might not have the time to examine the card before it disappears.

Anything to put the game on easy mode? Still can't get passed the princess.

yeah and i REALLY wish the slashmale system wouldnt override the silhouette thing and turn all the pics into silhouettes

Anything to put the game on easy mode? Still can't get passed the princess.

Nope, sorry. You just have to make a good working deck, possibly revise your strategy. The strategy you were using earlier may not be effective anymore at that level, or require some adjustments. It'd be nice if some people would post their decks, but I guess that might be too much to ask. (or they don't remember what they had when they played at that level).

yeah and i REALLY wish the slashmale system wouldnt override the silhouette thing and turn all the pics into silhouettes

The alternative would have been to show the female pictures while the texts and everything is talking about male encounters. I don't have /m art for this game. At least not yet. IF it comes (someone contacted me and was interested in providing /m artwork for this but I don't know if they are still interested or actually going to do it) I will adjust things so that you will get encounter pictures - gender-correct ones.

Eleptoclypse on 64-bit Windows

Well...

It can be done! There's a few issues at first. The #1 thing is that the VB files used have been depreciated in Windows Vista x64 and are only included for backward-compatibility with 32-bit Visual Basic apps.

I will explain how to deal with these issues and make your game run if it doesn't. First off, if you're having trouble with Ilohnoh's game starting, check to make sure if you're running a 64-bit Windows edition. In Windows Vista, click Start, right click "Computer" and choose "Properties".

Figure 1 said:

In the middle there, it'll say either "32-bit Operating System" or "64-bit Operating System". If it's the latter, then let's remove the game. Honestly, I'd hope you know whether you run a 64-bit Windows going into this. If you don't know something that basic about your computer, maybe you should consider learning a little bit about how these things work.

If you have a 64-bit Windows installed, there's two things that must be done. The game must be installed in the proper place. 32-bit Windows since Windows 95 has used \Program Files\ as its default installation location. When the first 64-bit edition appeared in the early 2000s, "Windows XP for Itanium", it added a second one... \Program Files (x86)\

x64 versions of Windows continue this tradition. 64-bit software is installed in the traditional \Program Files\ folder while older 32-bit apps go into \Program Files (x86)\

When you install Eleptoclypse, you MUST ensure that it installs into \Program Files (x86)\

Figure 2 said:

Let me emphasize the importance of this. Eleptoclypse is not a native x64 application, don't install it in the wrong folder thinking that it's just some kind of thing that people made up.

Now you have to modify the shortcut that you'll use to run the game. Mine is in the Start menu, inside "Games". You may put yours on the desktop, or wherever. Just change ALL the shortcuts that you may end up using. Right click it, choose Properties. Select the "Compatibility" tab. Check the box marked "Run in Compatibility mode for:" and from the drop-box select "Windows 2000".

I don't know why Windows 2000 worked when Windows XP didn't, but that's how it happens.

Figure 3 said:

Now, run the game.

Figure 4 said:

There you have it! Some of these notes may also help you with issues that are not related to x64 compatibility. Try running the app in compatibility mode if you have an error that prevents it from starting.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back