• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarrassing

karasmiles

I saw someone post that they were a tickle virgin. I understand that because I am too. I could have tried it with my ex, but he just didn't make me feel safe enough. I was married to him when I was very young. I have since found out many things about myself since the divorce. I had a friend who would play games with me, but she moved when she was transferred.

So, here I sit at almost 40, with no real experience. At least the younger people have a chance of getting this before it's too late. Guess I'm just having a feel sorry for myself day here. :cry1:

ah everyone takes a different amount of time to get into it, its never too late, look at it this way, ya just got a lot to catch with.

Nothing to be embarrassed about, Karasmiles. It was ten years ago, when I was 49, that I first started having long tickle-torture sessions with professional Dommes. It's never too late to start. :D

Don't be so sure. You would be amazed at how common it is for people to b into some form or other of tickling. True, they may not be as "into" it as you, but the main point is to get out there and meet people. Let your hair down and take the initiative on meeting Mr. Right.

Like Mills said, you're never to old to begin :)

I saw someone post that they were a tickle virgin. I understand that because I am too. I could have tried it with my ex, but he just didn't make me feel safe enough. I was married to him when I was very young. I have since found out many things about myself since the divorce. I had a friend who would play games with me, but she moved when she was transferred.

So, here I sit at almost 40, with no real experience. At least the younger people have a chance of getting this before it's too late. Guess I'm just having a feel sorry for myself day here. :cry1:

I was in my early fifties when i joined the TMF and had what i consider my first real tickling experiences.Don't give up,you have plenty of time.And better late then never eh?Send me a pm sometime if you want to talk.:)

Never too late hon..I didnt really get started until the age of 42...

Never too late hon..I didnt really get started until 1942...

Fixed! :typerhappy:

Seriously, you never know what the years can bring. Age should not be a reason not to explore yourself and your desires. I am 36, and still enjoying every minute. Being young is not a prerequisite for enjoying or indulging in your given fetish.

There are plenty of things going on, perhaps save up for a trip to NEST or any other gathering. Or figure out a place close to you that you can make one. Besides you never know what tomorrow brings, keep your head up!

Rob

It's been over twenty five years for me so I consider myself in the same boat. It's not too late for me and certainly not for you either. This coming NEST I am going to try to see if I'm still ticklish thanks to a gracious lady willing to ler. If I keep my courage, that is.

I was 44 before I was broken in; still a young soon to be 47 yo. do I wish I could experience this at 20? yes, I would be lying if said no.

However, I have my chance now, and I'm not going to allow anything or anyone to get in my way.

As one of the old beer commercial use to say; "You only go around once in life, so you have to grab all the gusto you can."

Nothing to be embarrassed about, Karasmiles. It was ten years ago, when I was 49, that I first started having long tickle-torture sessions with professional Dommes. It's never too late to start. :D

In fact there is no reason why a woman cannot visit a professional Domme to be tickled (as many dommes have female clients for other services). The thing about visiting a domme is that it basically the safest of environments to explore these areas, as well as knowing that you are going to get what you want no strings attached.

Hey Kara:

I was 40 years old when I found the TMF. I was 42 when I had my first gathering where I got to ler, and got "negotiated" into being the lee. Here I am in a Dallas hotel room with a ler and a switch getting the living daylights tickled out of me. I initially didn't think I would like it because I hated being tickled as a kid. But it was very liberating in a strange sort of way. Think about it; I was in a hotel room with two men touching me in a way I'd never been touched before. Talk about reclkess abandon?? I could hear my mother screaming in my ear, but I ignored her voice and had a great time baby!

I had a lot of fun, but it was the end of a long process that literally had me petrified. I lied to my family as to why I went in the first place. I can still remember my hands shaking when I was making travel arrangements. My host just kept me calm and was persistent but not pushy. But if it werent for him, I never would've even considered going.

Don't fret, you're still young and very much in the game. TMF wasn't around when we were younger, but never late than never baby! Consider going to munches and gatherings; you're a woman-trust me if you show up someone will be more than happy to oblige your tickling desires. You'll be in a safe environment with people who care enough for your safety. You'l lhave a lot of fun and get to know some things about yourself.

Keep an open mind and a flexible calendar. I wish you the best! If you need to chat further, PM me anytime.

better than going about life thinking that because you have a preference in S/O's that happens to not be the vanilla interest that you can't satisfy anyone. it's at the age of 25, but i think it's good enough.

I was 40 when I had my first session I am now a ripe 55 and have no intention of giving this up. Age here is frowned upon cause we are all in our 20's at least in mind and spirit so go forth and enjoy any new found feelings you have.

It can start with just one tickle

Kara, I understand how hard it can be to make a move like that, as revealing how much tickling means to you could seem so foreign to a guy who just doesn't get it. But I guess you don't have come out and say you'd like to be tied and tickled or want to do that to someone. As I've done with girls I dated, I started with a little tickling and built on it from there, depending on how game each one was.

There's always the personal ads section of this web site if you want a shortcut to finding a guy who likes tickling. I realize having it in common does not guarantee anything, but it's a start.

I took was in my forties before I got into this. It was always a craving, never a reality. If the internet weren't here I'd probably never have been able to experience this for real.

I was 44 when I started and I'm 56 1/2 now and still going strong! In other words... it's NEVER too late!

That is right Karasmiles, it is never too late, age is just a number. Nothing wrong with you being in your forties, that is fine no trouble. There are a variety of different ages here on the TMF; there will be no judging eyes from me and not be any judging eyes from the majority of great people here on the forum. Like mammers09 said 40 is like the new 20 guess so don't know how that works but ok, that is cool. That sounds awesome if that is so, then someday not dreading becoming in forties so much lol. I think you sound like a really sweet and great person and love to befriend you. So don't let your age get you hung up, it doesn't matter friend. Just have a great time and laugh often and enjoy the tickles and you will see.

Have a great day and smile and laugh often long and loud and proud and wishing you plenty of tickles and great times.

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:
:jester::dancingmonster::excited::milestone::yayzorz::bouncybou: :bouncybou:bouncybou:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::chill::chill::chill::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back