• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever winter days. FF/f (part two)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
The weather was terrible, a storm was well on its way and the tempature outside in Elk City was well below freezing as was once nice soft snow flakes had turned to stinging needles of ice. Inside one particular house however three women were very warm indeed.

Having taken advantage of Jane, a tall blonde haired large breasted woman in her late thirties, eighteen year old Connie had used the woman's obvious lust for the younger girl to drive her best friend Kirstie, the stunningly attracitive long haired brunette through the heavy snow to the nice warm suburban house. After Jane and Kirstie had arrived the two younger womens subtle attempts to make the older woman go home had failed, until they discovered Jane was hopelessly ticklish. Jane would have gone home, she wanted to go home, there was only one problem; now that the two terrible teens had started tickling her, and they didn't want to stop.

Jane's tender bum bucked up and down wildly as her fists slammed repeatedly into the carpet. Lying face down her upturned bare feet were pinned by the two teenage girls kneeling over her ankles. Connie and Kirstie both delighted in the womans non stop involuntary laughter which had turned from a high pitch squealing into a heavy gutteral tortured belly laugh the second the twenty long nails started dancing around her incredibly sensitive and vunerable soles.

"Oh my god!" Connie exclaimed in genuine surprise at how loud and extreme a reaction they had recieved simply from lightly stroking their nails around Jane's soft arches. "She's so ticklish!"

"What?!" Kirstie yelled back unable to hear anything except Jane's howling tortured laughter. "I can barley hold her!"

It was true, Jane was showing incredible strength that even she didn't know her slender body possessed. The now sweating teary eyed blonde hadn't stopped bucking in almost three minutes and every tug to free her sweet ticklish feet only seemed to get stronger. Screaming and red faced Jane's jaw ached from the strain of such intense laughter that ripped through her body.

Suddenly, and unbelievably, Jane had pulled her feet out from between Connie and Kirsties thys, even more incredible was that by the time the two teens turned around to see where their tickle pet had gone the tickled woman was already standing up and running into the kitchen. There was however, nowhere Jane could run. The kitchen joined to the lounge and the lounge just joined right back up to the stair well, she was surrounded again, or so they thought.

By the time the two teens had climbed to their feet and made it to the kitchen the barefooted and stunningly energetic blonde had climbed over the sink and was half way out the window. Both Connie and Kirstie tried to grab the desparate Jane before she fell outside into the blistering cold and into the back yard but they were half a second to slow. Looking out the window Jane was quickly making her way through the storm and around the side of the house.

"Run!" Connie and Kirstie yelled at the same time looking at eachother and then dashing for the front door.

Bursting out the front door the girls were determined not to let Jane make it to her car as they ran down a side of the house each. Connie saw Jane who quickly turned and ran back towards the backyard. As Kirstie came out into the back yard from the other side Jane was literally sprinting toward the small tool shed at the back of the yard, what exactley she planned to do was a mystery to all three women.

"Jane!" Connie yelled hugging herself as she suddenly slowed to a walk and the fact she was still only in her small pink nightgown made her realise the freezing cold.

Kristie had slowed to a walk too, not quite as cold as Connie what with being fully clothed in jeans and t-shirt. Jane stopped when she came into contact with the shed, turning quickly the frozen footed blonde practically slammed her back into the small shed. The loud bang was only just heard over the high wind by Connie and Kirstie who had come to a complete stop as they watched wide eyed when a big chunck of snow loosend itself from the roof of the flimsy shed.

"Jane!" Both girls yelled with genuine concern as the hunk of snow slid down the slanted corregated roofing, collecting more snow as it went.

Too late, Jane looked up just in time to see nothing but pure white coming down on top of her, then she fell and everything quickly went black. Connie and Kirstie rushed over with great concern. Jane's body was nearly lifeless and without the aide of a concious brain was freezing quickly, ecspecially her very bare feet. Jane needed warmth and she needed it now.

"Uhh..." Jane woke wearly back into the world of the awake feeling nothing but relaxing welcome warmth.

Upon realising her nude state Jane quickly made a real effort to take in her surroundings and awaken much faster than normal. She was in a bath, a big bath like a spa almost but the same depth as a regular bath. She was stark naked, the warm clear water sitting just above her rosey pink nipples of her enormous bare breasts. Even more surprising than all of that was that sitting on the opposite side, quite comfortably in their all too small two piece bikinis, was Kirstie and Connie.

"Oh my!" Jane quickly covered her nipples with one arm and her hairless crotch with the other.

"Don't panick." Kirstie said in a comforting manner. "You don't have anything we haven't seen before."

"You...you took my clothes off?!" Jane asked surprised at current situation as she examined the rather large bathroom with its sea blue tiled floor and golden coloured taps.

"We had to" Connie said matter-of-factly as she adjusted her fleshy bastket ball breasts to a more comfortable state as they were already pouring out the tiny bikini top. "You got knocked out and all your clothes were freezing, we had to get you warm."

"Oh my...the snow...you chased me..." Jane's eyes widened slowly as she remembered what had happened.

"C'mon relax, we've already seen you naked anyway." Kirstie said curiously figiting with the front of her bikini top. "Does this help?"

"You don't..." Jane stopped mid sentence and almost drooled as Kirstie so casually removed her top revealing her gorgeus plump boobs. "...have to do that."

"Kirstie's right, just like being at a sauna." Connie commented as she followed suit and lightly tossed her top down to the floor.

"You girls reallly tickled me bad." Jane commented quickly changing the subject, not because she was embarressed of her spectacular body, far from it, it was what her body was doing in its sudden state of arousal that concerned her. "I can't stand being tickled."

"No kidding." Kirstie said smiling as if remebering a fond memory. "You were like a banshee, and you even ran out into the snow."

"I know, I know, so stupid. But I'd do anything to stop being tickled, I hate it more than anything." Jane spoke genuinley and the teens could tell she meant it from all the crying the older woman had done earlier. "My ex-husband used to do it all the time."

"You were married?" Asked Connie putting her arms out either side and streching her head back.

"Oh yeah, it was over ten years ago now but it seemed like a good idea at the time." Jane reminiced not so fondly as she removed her hands and did slowly relax herself. "Three years I was with that jerk, god he used to love tickling me all the time."

"Oh my god like every day?" Connie asked dreading the thought and remembering her brothers and their friends. "My brothers and their friends used to get me occassionally but I can't imagine being married to someone like that."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not tring to deter you from being married, but with a guy like him it just wasn't worth it." Jane's nipples were quite errect given the two near naked teen girls before her but it went ignored by all as she told her sorrid tale. "Nearly everyday if I couldn't avoid it. Before the honey moon he did it maybe once or twice but after that it just got sadistic."

"You don't have to tell us...we don't want to bring up bad memories." Kirstie said secretly curious and kind of regretting she had said that just incase Jane did stop her story.

"No, no its fine. It was a long time ago." Jane smiled and more than happy to tell having not seen the guy in over eight years. "The first time I realised it was getting bad was about three months after we were married. I wanted to was watching some gardening show or some such when he got home from work, it went straight to the robot wars thing or whatever it was. I made a point of switching it back, his solution was to just keep tickling me until my show went off."

"My god...how awful..." Connie resisted the urge to say 'do continue' that her morbid curiousity tempted her to do.

"It was just little stuff like that would set him off" Jane continued. "But the worst of the worst was one afternoon, I'd handed him divorce papers in the morning and he'd stormed out the house. I was upset enough as it was and then he returns with three of his drinking buddies, they hang me by my hands from a beam in the garage, strip me off and just start working over every ticklish inch of me. I cried and screamed and lost my voice for the next three days, they just kept going until I passed out."

Connie and Kirstie couldn't believe it, they sat in stunned silence for several seconds comtemplating what a nightmare such a situation would be. Jane herself had finished her story and thus forgotten about, as Connie and Kirstie both exchange a slightly horrified and genuinley sympathetic glance to one another Jane too the oppurtunity to once again admire the teens stunning figures.

"Your okay right?" Connie asked looking back at Jane who quickly snapped herself out of a lustful gaze.

"Oh sweety I'm fine, it was a long time ago, still can't stand being tickled though, you two terrors nearly drove me crazy." Jane said sitting foward a little and looking around for something. "Wouldn't have a towel would you?"

"What for?" Kirstie asked as if not knowing the answer. "Your not leaving already?"

"Sorry girls, busy busy." Jane said turning onto her knees and crawling toward the edge of the bath. "Maybe we can relax in here some other time."

"Wait...umm..." Connie said quickly trying to think of a reason for the nude goddess to stay behind. "...We um, we bought you up here and warmed you up but...um, we-we never finished washing you."

"Washing me?" Jane asked with a confused look as she turned her head, with her back to the two girls Jane's curvy peach like bum was half out of the water as she kneeled with the side of the bath at belly button height. "I think I'm as clean as I'm going to get."

Jane began to stand up and it quickly became apparant with a hasty look at eachother that neither Connie or Kirstie wanted Jane to leave. Acting quickly an completley unnoticed by Jane, Connie grabbed two fist sized pumice rocks from a small wire basket on the side of the bath. Kirstie, acting just as quickly as her partner in crime, took one of the rocks and both girls headed toward Jane with the exact same plan.

"Oop!" Suddenly Jane was hunched over the side of the bath as her legs were pulled out from underneath and the top side of her body fell foward toward the tiles, just managing to save herself with her hands Jane was bent over with her cute butt sticking high in the air. "What are you doing?!"

With Jane hunched over the side of the bath and unable to push herself up due to the slippery floor, Connie and Kirstie sat comfortably in the bath with a foot each locked in one arm and soft pumice rock in their free hands. Jane screamed with horror at the sudden shock of falling foward all be it unhurt but when she came to realise the two topless teens had a foot each she began to really panick.

"We told you! Your still dirty!" Kirstie said with an evil playfulness.

"You feet are so dirty!" Connie played along only just now realising how much this entire fiasco was turning her on.

"NO GIRLS! PLEASE! I Told you I hate it! OH GOD NO!" Jane cried with the utmost seriousness as she tried to scrample away but the wet tiles didn't allow her any fraction to pull as the carpet had earlier on and she simply continued to slip in her naked state. "PLEASE! Don't do it! OH PLE-HEE-HEESSE!"

The rough pumice scrapping down Jane's wet wiggling soles was like two giant cat tounges wickedly licking up and down. Jane's bare feet scrunched and unscrunched with there wild wigglling desparelty trying to avoid the excrutiating ticklish touch but with her ankles both being held as if in head locks there was simply nowhere her poor soles could go. The two girls didn't struggle to hold the wild woman as much as last time, Jane still kicked and thrashed splashing water, most of which came off her naked glistening body, but she no longer had the carpet to pull on. The floor was simply to slippery to pull away.

"Aww Janie is such a dirty girl!" Kirstie said using her locking hand to pull back the toes on Jane's foot, the heel of which squished arousingly into her baloon like boob. "We'll have to wash right underneath these toesies!"

Jane's mouth streched with involuntary shock as let out a silent scream of ticklish agony when she felt the roughness slide underneath her toes. Worse still was Connie had followed her friends idea and now Jane had both soles streched out, unable to even flinch her toes away from the most ticklish spot on her feet. The girls couldn't believe how ticklish Jane was as her body forced itself to take in deep gasping breaths before letting out shrieks and cries of unparralled tortured laughter.

It was never ending, they simply wouldn't stop. They couldn't stop. Both Connie and Kirstie had come to realise by now the intense pleasure this was giving them both, sadistically tickling this older woman as if she were their own personal toy. Kirstie was already having fantasies about going over to Jane's house and doing this on a regular basis as the hard nippled brunette let the pumice go and began to use her long pink tounge instead.

"HAHAH UHAHAH HHHUUUHAHAH!" Jane was unable to form even a hint of any recognisable language as tears of forced myrth rolled in a steady stream down her red hot cheeks. "EEEEHAHAHA! AAAHHAHAHA!"

Oddly enough the tortured screams and loud sobbing cries that mixed in with Jane's hysterical laughter were only serving to make the dominering teenage gilrs even more aroused. A heel of each streched bare foot was pressed into either girls breast and after several minutes the wiggling of Jane's soft bare soles on thier nipples was begging to take a much desired, if unexpected affect.

"Ohmm God..." Connie gave a pleasurable sigh as she began to purpospley move Jane's foot as much as she could with out letting to go so she could storke her would be errect aereole even more so.

"What?" Kirstie asked almost drowned out by Jane's laughter, having seen but not heard what Connie had said and nearly swearing she saw her blonde friend's eyes roll back a little.

"She sure is ticklish huh?" Connie nearly yelled back quickly changing the subject only just realising what she had done and hopping her blatant arousal wasn't too obvious.

Unbeknown to anyone including herself, Jane too had been becoming increasingly aroused since the tickling had began. It wasn't a side effect of the tickling however, that remained incredibly terrifying and most hellish, the tickling didn't raise the cackling blonde's libido at all. The thing that was getting her all hot and bothered, the thing that kept her nipples standing to attention on the tip of wobbling boobs and her hairless crotch moistend with sexual pleasure was the fact to near naked eighteen year old beuaties were touching her. The fact the touching resulted in one of Jane's worst nightmares was by the by, it was half of her most desirable fantasy come true and it was resulting in a weird mix of intense torture and what seemed to be unavoidable orgasmic bliss.

Jane wasn't the only one nearing orgasm, although hers was purley involuntary and she would rather have it on a world wide live CNN broadcast that while being tickled. Kirstie and Connie were ignoring each other completley, both lost in a land of sadistic sexual happyness. With Jane howling without mercy in the background the two girls licked furiously with their eyes closed inbetween the poor woman's sweet little toes as they now rubbed their hard nipples over Jane's soles causing the naked victim to experience even more ticklish torment.

"Aww...ahh...uhh..." Kirstie began to moan as she had turned herself around, holding Jane's ankle with both hands the naughty teen slid the wet tickled pink down the front of her g-string and inserted Jane's big toe.

Wanting in on the action Connie once again followed her friends brilliant thinking as they both kneeled in the warm water of the bath tub thrusting Jane's toes in and out of their woman hood. As much pleasure as the two girls were experiencing Jane was still having a very ticklish fit as the back and forth motion on her toes accompanied by hundreds of curly black hairs dancing randomly around inbetween her toes drove her to new heights of tickliness.

"Ahh! Ahh OAAH OAH!" Connie squealed with orgasmic exstacy as her juices came all over Jane's soaking bare foot. "OHha...aa god..."

"F-F-AAAUCKha aahh aaHH AAHH!" Kirsties had tried to hold off but hearing her friends moaning next to her set her off too into the most instense rush of pleasure she had ever experienced.

Not being able to form thoughts both of the girls simply let go of Jane's ankles and slid back enjoying their moments. Jane's naked body slumped to a giggling gasping crying naked heap on the cold tile floor. Lying their Jane knew she had to get up and run before anymore tickling occured but her weak tickled exhausted body simply wouldn't let her.

"You know..." Connie said stroking her now naked best friends hair out of her face as the two girls recovered from their several minutes of moaning in heaven. "...Jane said her husband left her unable to speak for three days..."

"...Mmm? Oh yeah..." Kirstie said glancing over the edge of the bath at the poor exhausted woman. "...think we can make it four?"

The End.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back