• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EXTREME TICKLE TORMENT; HOT CHICK MERCILESSLY TORTURED (Photos)

sibelius, again I apologize about the inconvenience. We've all convened out-of-town for a shoot titled CAMPING TRIP (a red hot babe is abducted, stripped, tenderized [via tickling], tied to a spit, oiled and--). Apparently, your problem may be linked to the server (we never before experienced a gaffe, the operation has been running quite smoothly). At any rate, we'll check-out the technology and address with you with solution later this evening. Thanks for your support of THE HITCHHIKER, the damsel-in-distress vignette has been drawing "raves" on the Pulptoon site!

Last edited:
sibelius, again I apologize about the inconvenience. We've all convened out-of-town for a shoot titled CAMPING TRIP (a red hot babe is abducted, stripped, tenderized [via tickling], tied to a spit, oiled and--). Apparently, your problem may be linked to the server (we never before experienced a gaffe, the operation has been running quite smoothly). At any rate, we'll check-out the technology and address with you with solution later this evening. Thanks for your support of THE HITCHHIKER, the damsel-in-distress vignette has been drawing "raves" on the Pulptoon site!

Perhaps (and this is just a suggestion), instead of replying to unfulfilled customers with more advertising, you could just get the dude his clip and fill the rest of us with a greater degree of confidence. Whaddya think?

To sibelius

I have been trying to contact a particular customer with the same complaint as sibelius from the email address he listed for several days now. I got this message in return each time (for his privacy, I have removed most of the email address itself):

"Failure Notice
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<r*****.l*****@chello.at>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <r*****.l*****@chello.at> recipient rejected 98.138.90.90 is in RBL [RCPT_TO]"

I have also been in touch with my site administrators about this issue. So far they have not been able to find a proper way to reach him either. His email address comes up as one that does not exist, so until now I had no way of reaching him to communicate this difficulty.

However, if sibelius can identify himself as this customer, with a usable email address, I will see if the link can be resent. If not, I will gladly compensate him for his time and trouble with either a month's free membership or a refund.

Of over 60 people who have bought download links, his is one of only 2 complaints I have received and the other was patched as quickly as it came in because the customer had an email address where I could reach him.

Sincerely,
Lily

Thanks for sharing just the type of stuff i love

To Dr. Quill !
Just sent an E-Mail to [email protected] in which you will have my E-Mail adress attched.
My E-Mail adress is a regular one,so i don´t expect any problems.

sincerely,

sibelius

sibelius

I did receive your email and I wrote back immediately. Minutes later I received this:

"From:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<r******.l*******@chello.at>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <r******.l*******@chello.at> recipient rejected 98.138.90.83 is in RBL [RCPT_TO]"

I do not understand why this keeps happening- Our site has gotten orders from all over the globe and I have never had any difficulty with their email addresses.... I am deeply apologetic and I wish I had an explanation for this. I have issued a full refund through Paypal and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Lily, Quill, thanks for following my comment... basically i just want to motivate you: your concept is becoming HUUUUGE & amazing!... looking forward to get videos!!... (once i unblock my cc :s upps!)...

hugs and keep it up...

PD. you guys should do some "private tickling"... u know, like lower body tickling thing... ;)

Elvis and hazelf, thanks so much for your encouragement. Lily has persuaded some models to join her for equally agonizing tickle torments--and, yes, lower body tickling will match the exploration of the upper body!

sibelius, thanks so much for your patience. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Here's just a couple more scenes of Lily, as THE HITCHHIKER, struggling at the hands of her sadistic captor (she's tenderized--i.e. mercilessly tickled--and prepared as din-din).

Hey, we're prepping more videos with expository scenes of abduction and hardcore tickling assaults. We sure welcome your concepts! And, trust me, I welcome story inspiration for these vignettes.

www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

hi Dr. Quill !

just got the refund via paypal.

i´m very dissapointed that i am not able to watch the clip.

thanks for your effords!!

Thank you for the "thumbs-up" lovefeet, I appreciate the feedback.

sibelius, I'm equally disappointed that you didn't have an opportunity to view the HITCHHIKER clip. I'm sure we can compromise on a mutually compatible option (would love to read your commentary).

More "tickle torment" videos are already in development (and I mean genuine "tickle torture"). I'm screening some pretty girls over the weekend (God, we'd love to work with Danielle Trixie but she's based in Texas, quite a distance from our neck of the woods).

At any rate, here's a photo of Lily's initiation into the fetish (extremely vulnerable, she made the transition from hysterics to nearly passing out). All info is posted on her website.

In the meantime, we certainly welcome your own video concepts (upper and lower body).

I love the first set you posted. Saran Wrap always does the trick!!!

Navel soup & customized videos

Thank you, Chronic, other photo sets are in development. Lily recounts that "While shooting THE HITCHHIKER, the outdoor heat was blistering but I never noticed. The actor playing my tormentor was, apparently, really drawn into the fetish. Even worse, the director never yelled 'Cut!' Undiluted agony. This was the 'tenderization' stage in a vignette where I'm prepared as the main course at a barbecue: tenderized, seasoned, marinated, oiled-up, cooked. One scene was screwed-up as a result of technical gaffes. Sweat and cooking oil cascaded into my navel, which was gently heated. The actor stirred a Q-tip in my very ticklish navel which drove me to near-madness; then he tasted me, his tongue swirling into my deep navel's abyss. Then my bellybutton was capped with a grape. More heating, more tasting. I was screaming...very loudly. No wonder this video was shot in a very wooded environment, this rustic area is insulated from the police. If anyone would like a visualization of this recipe, called Navel Soup, I'll repeat it in a subsequent video. In the meantime, check into my website.

"By the way, I'm accepting orders for customized videos. First come, first serve; a video needs to be shot a few weeks apart from the previous video, I need the time to recover from the tickle torment. Anyone equally vulnerable to the fingers and feathers would understand! At any rate, shoot me a personal message if interested!"

Lily Haze

Last edited:
Just wrapped-up a photo set titled SCHOOLGIRL GETS TICKLE TORTURED; the poor schoolgirl (gorgeous Lily Haze) is mercilessly tickled-tortured (as previously noted, Lily is extremely vulnerable. I challenge anyone to suggest her hysterical reactions are less than authentic). Upper body--arm pits, deep bellybutton, nipples, ribs--and feet are savagely tickled! Enjoy this photo preview (below) and tap into www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com for the full spread: the photo set is hotter than a Cajun barbecue...102 photos!

Dr. Quill

Last edited:
Elvis, to paraphrase the familiar refrain of a certain bus driver, "Baby, you're the greatest!" Thank you.

Here's a preview of another shoot, titled MIDNIGHT SNACK, also starring the painfully ticklish Lily Haze. Scenes are from the video and photo set. It involves a woman whose "crash diet" prompts insatiable hunger; her roommate suddenly appears to be a delicious repast. Upon binding the beautiful girl, the starving "chef" tastes her captive's deep, ticklish navel. Yummy! The struggling girl must be sedated to insure proper dinner preparation, hence the poor victim is savagely tickle-tortured (boobs, ribs, more bellybutton, legs, feet, the whole menu). After a proper oiling and seasoning--and more tickling--the fetching femme is ready for the oven. Bon Appétit!

Last edited:
Schoolgirl gets savagely tickle-tortured: 102 images!!

Here's a post-Halloween vignette, a truly scary experience about a sexy but virtuous sophomore; her chastisement, a la sadistic tickling, is chronicled in a photo set titled SCHOOLGIRL GETS TICKLE TORTURED (a total of 102 images)...

The schoolgirl, a campus resident, is visited by an austere disciplinarian who insists that her deportment has been below par. Quite naughty, as a matter of fact. Huh? The li'l cutie insists that she's been a model pupil, what with her pressed uniform, high grades, no sexual indulgences (still a virgin) and a strict adherence to the "No Smoking" policy. The "punisher" doesn't yield to her crying and pleading; you see, the disciplinarian and the teachers have bonded into a cannibal sect...and they want the delicious schoolgirl as an oven-ready midnight snack. After the waif is probed for tickle tests, she's ordered to strip and prepare for her punishment; she reluctantly complies. The schoolgirl is tied to her bed and the first phase of cooking--tenderization--is promptly launched. Upon drumming his fingers on the girl's naked body, the punisher realizes his prey is already delightfully tender--and extremely ticklish. Yum-yum. And the sooner that she loses consciousness--via the agonizing tickling--the sooner the girl can be popped into the oven. Hence, the poor schoolgirl is sadistically tenderized/tickled--breasts, ribs, armpits, bellybutton, thighs, legs, feet, soles, every intimate erogenous zone (and I can guarantee you that the screams and struggling are 100% authentic. The actor playing the punisher deported himself as a real sadist, totally ignoring the tears, gasping and safeword. Check-out the photos for telltale clues). Finally passing-out from the numbing hysteria, the girl eventually awakens a bit prematurely; she's been tied, turkey-style, and the punisher is lodging an apple in her mouth. The tormentor sprays cooking oil on her body and indulges in a thorough massage. Too bad she didn't snooze through the next stop; the oven. But the punisher and his teaching compatriots kinda get a kick when their naked, nubile dinners struggle and squeal en route to the abandoned cafeteria...go figure.

Photo set includes a total of 102 (yeah, 102) images!

Check 'em out at www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

BE CAUTIOUS IF DOWNLOADING AT WORK: FULL-FRONTAL NUDITY IS STRESSED (ALONG WITH SOME VERY KINKY TORMENT!)

Bon Appétit!

Last edited:
Here's a preview of another shoot, titled MIDNIGHT SNACK, also starring the painfully ticklish Lily Haze. Scenes are from the video and photo set. It involves a woman whose "crash diet" prompts insatiable hunger; her roommate suddenly appears to be a delicious repast. Upon binding the beautiful girl, the starving "chef" tastes her captive's deep, ticklish navel. Yummy! The struggling girl must be sedated to insure proper dinner preparation, hence the poor victim is savagely tickle-tortured (boobs, ribs, more bellybutton, legs, feet, the whole menu). After a proper oiling and seasoning--and more tickling--the fetching femme is ready for the oven. Bon Appétit!

Fantastic right up my street some real tickling torment thanks for posting

Lily Haze: hates recreational ticking, insists on genuine torment.

Thank you, hazelf...

Lily's fear/loathing of tickling is evinced in all of her videos and photo sets; though she describes the fetish as "undiluted torture", Lily concedes that full nudity is a prerequisite ("The tormentor's challenge is to intensely tickle the victim's most erogenous and sensitive targets; this goal can hardly be achieved by removing only my socks!"). The bondage restraints are necessary--quite practical, in fact--especially when intense tickle torment is applied to Lily's bellybutton ("The Q-Tip's bristles drive me insane when rotated within the perimeter of my navel!"), nipples, feet and armpits!.

We welcome your own suggestions regarding Lily's videos and/or photos (in regard to the latter, she never poses; Lily actually endures sadistic tickling to append "credibility to the pictures. I hate recreational ticking and giggles, the phony stuff; if it doesn't drive you to the brink of passing-out, then it's not authentic tickle torture. Maybe I'm just masochistic!").

Take care, amigo. Here are some additional pix of Lily as a damsel-in-distress. She's literally tickled to tears; adhering to the horror genre, she's usually cast as as a hot babe who is abducted by a cannibal predator (sized-up for the oven or pot, the poor girl is mercilessly tenderized, i.e. unbridled tickle torment is applied to her most sensitive spots).

Lily's "home" is www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
Customized videos

Lily Haze has volunteered to perform in customized ("intense tickle torture") videos. If interested, send her your concept (an abridged synopsis) via Private Messages and she'll promptly contact you regarding your story's development!

Last edited:
Here's a preview of BEACH BABE BBQ featuring Lily Haze and Mary Celeste; extremely explosive! The very vulnerable Lily nearly passes out as her boobs, bellybutton, ribs, toes and soles are sadistically assaulted with ice, probing fingers, feather boads, you-name-it. The photo set (over 100 images) and video will debut in early December. Stay tuned to www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com for the latest developments.

Photo Set: Savage Tickling in MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY

We've developed a photo set that will feed your insatiable, womaneatin' appetite. As a result of a strict adherence to a disciplined diet, MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY. She's been banned from any sort of meaty nourishment and, as a consequence, she looks upon myself as a tasty option. Yielding to impulse, and quite livid that I conspired to maintain the ban of burgers and similar provisions, Daphne--the aforementioned roommate--chloroforms me while I'm trying to catch a catnap. She drags me to a "cooking" area that has been insulated with plastic coating. My roomie binds my wrists and ankles with rope, restraining me into an inflexible vertical position. Stripping-off my abbreviated clothing, Daphne surveys my naked body and starts salivating: "Before you're cooked, I have to taste you...after all, I'm not a savage and I have to deteremine which wine you'll be compatible with! Oh yes, you'll be marinated...and then seasoned...And do you feel that blast of heat? I've already pre-warmed the oven! But, first, I have to tenderize you." She presses her mouth to my deep navel and gently sucks the orifice ("Ohhhh, you are so damn delicious"); though I'm scared to death, the cold surface of her tongue--rotating within my navel--prompts me to laugh hysterically (I'm ultra-ticklish, painfully vulnerable). "Ticklish, heh?," Daphne wickledly grins. "Well, try not to pass out for the duration of the tenderization process." My very hungry roommate savagely tickles my extremely sensitive erogenous targets: boobs, nipples, armpits, ribs, feet, thighs, you-name-it. It's agonizing torment but my screams encourage her to intensify the sadistic application. Just before I lose consciousness, Daphne massages my entire physique--head to toe--with cooking oil. She smacks her lips while poking my glistening body with her index finger: "No fat, you're all prime...yummy!...now say 'Aaaahhhhh'" She abruptly lodges a juicy apple in my mouth and prepares for the feast...

A complete chronicle of MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY--the complete photo set (32 images)--may be downloaded from www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com. The complete set is available for only $4.99.

BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT DOWNLOADING AT WORK: FULL-FRONTAL NUDITY (& VERY KINKY TORMENT). You've been warned!

Dinner is served! And I'm the main course!!

Last edited:
x

Here's a preview of BEACH BABE BBQ featuring Lily Haze and Mary Celeste; extremely explosive! The very vulnerable Lily nearly passes out as her boobs, bellybutton, ribs, toes and soles are sadistically assaulted with ice, probing fingers, feather boads, you-name-it. The photo set (over 100 images) and video will debut in early December. Stay tuned to www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com for the latest developments.

ooooh that tickler is just such a tease.. the whole pictures are erotic! love them !
:scared:wub:pissed:rolleyes:lol:cool

Thank you, Adam. My tormentor, Mary, was quite cognizant of my vulnerability (i.e. extremely ticklish); hence, she opted to totally ignore the safeword (matter of fact, it appears that the "safeword" will be of absolutely no consequence in subsequent videos). The producer of our videos recalled that Julia Parton was literally driven to tears in a pioneering "tickle" video titled COUNT TICKULA; I've seen this 1986 release (aka TIED & TICKLED 14) and, yeah, Julia's anguish is painfully authentic (evidently, Julia was so stressed-out that some of the same takes, photographed from different angles, were edited into the video to pad the running time. Though a trooper, Julia gauged tickling as "true torture"). When my own producer realized that my reaction to tickling is unbridled agony, he was elated ("I've been waiting years for a girl just like you!" I'm flattered...I think). But, unlike Julia, I don't have the privilege of commanding the videographer to "Cut!" Nope, my tormentors--especially sadistic Daphne (see above, MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY) and Mary--actually intensify the tickling. I'm allowed a breather between takes while my tormentor delivers another prop that makes me cringe (ice! Q-Tips! you-name-it). And my producer congenially "leaks" my most vulnerable spots (deep navel, soles, nipples, armpits). :roflmao:

At any rate, thanks for the lovely comments. This sort of communication makes it all worth it.

Lily
(www.lilysmidnightsnacks)

P.S. Photo #1, #2 and #3 are from the aforementioned MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY; the synopsis & extra pix are listed in this same thread (above). The photo set is currently on sale at my website. Bon appetite!

Last edited:
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back