• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F/F Tickling at Gemini's Fetish World ALL OVER TICKLING

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
After tickling Lindsay and Emmalee AND having a really fun tickle fight, I was tired. I laid down on my hotel bed just to rest but I fell asleep. BIG MISTAKE. It turns out Lindsay and Emmalee conspired with the cameraman to get back into my room. They woke me and up, tied me up and tickled me ALL OVER. This clip shows my armpits,tummy, ribs, thighs, knees, hips, and feet being tickled mercilessly. Lindsay and Emmalee are great 'lers and really get into it, taunting me, teasing me and occasionally exclaiming how much they love tickling my body. They use brushes, toothbrushes and combs to tickle me, and Emma really drives me crazy when she rubs cold aloe lotion on my exposed inner thighs and then tickles on top of the lotion! I'm helpless to stop the tickling as my arms are bound overhead exposing my armpits and my legs are spread apart and tied to the ends of the bed.

This clip is really fun and I go crazy (as usual) from all the awesome tickling!

The full length, full quality clip is available now in my members area at www.GeminisFetishWorld.c4slive.com Membership is only $20/month and it's updated with multiple new clips each week.

The clip can be purchased individually, along with all my other great foot and tickle fetish videos at www.clips4sale.com/store/31348

Happy Tickles!!!!

XOXO
~Gemini

Thanks Chris,

For me, one of the most awesome things about this clip is that Emmalee and Lindsay had never tied and tickled before and they got sooooo into it!

In the full length clip there's a part where they're tickling my face and Lindsay is so into it that she totally pokes my eye and in my fit of laughing I shout "hey, my eyes aren't ticklish!" HAHA...my eyes are probably the only thing on my whole body that aren't ticklish!

Anyways I'm glad you liked the clip.

Hey Sweetie. Once again, you do not disappoint. Great clip. Keep up the good work.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back