• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F.L. Atlanta's Quote Contest

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
I decided to make this thread and reward the winner with a story of their choice.

I will give a quote and ask who said it. Points may vary and the first person to reach 150 points wins.

First quote for 10 points - "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be." Who said it?

10 points for ya Ex.

Movie Quote for 20 points - "You know, Morons!" *laughter is heard following by rumbling* "What the hell is that?!?!"

Name the movie.

Blazing Saddles. And I could give you the first bit of that easily. *loves that movie*

20 points to the Canadian Ninja.

Score:

C.N. - 20

Ex. - 10

Quote worth a whopping 30 points = "We are not afraid to ... are they subtitles? They are, aren't they?"

Nope.

Another quote from this video clip - "Say something again." "My friend has a head piece this . . ." "Hey! How come he doesn't need subtitles?"

I'm not going to answer because I cheated and looked it up. I found a vidclip though and I laughed my friggin' butt off. Great stuff! :D

go ahead Tickle Theater.

I guess I should have laid down some rules.
Heh no no, I figured that you didn't want people looking these up and answering so that is why I didn't answer. I am terrible at remembering movie quotes actually! :eek:

Heh no no, I figured that you didn't want people looking these up and answering so that is why I didn't answer. I am terrible at remembering movie quotes actually! :eek:

:D True, true. It would be best if done from memory, but hey, I am in a Christmas spirit.

Well you're probably looking for Skit House but I read from people saying Dead Ringers so if I am right then I give my points in the spirit of the season to Senshi.

since I suck at movie quotes anyway!

not looking for Skit House or Dead Ringers.

probably multiple answers but I'll go ahead and award Tickle Theater and Senshi 30 points. What I was looking for was News Report from Iraq.

Score Card = Ex. 10, C.N. 20, T.T. and Senshi 30 points.

Told ya I was in the Christmas spirit.

NO looking this one up!!!!

Movie quote = "I always liked you." & from the same movie "This dock is off limits to civilians"

I hope there are no multiples.
Guess the movie.

not Sin City.

Another 2 quotes from the same movie = "They're stealing our ship." "Bloody pirates!"

Point value is 20 for this one. :eek: should've mentioned that earlier.

correct.

Score card = Ex. 10, CN 20, Senshi 30, and TT 50 points.

For 40 points, who said this - "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back