• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Football

No I said I was going to win. Get your facts straight. But yeah congratulations to your punkass as well.

continue to run your mouth telling everyone how you will beat them .ROFLMAO:hysteriatrain:

the truth is everyones team will lose at least a few games. That is the nature of fantasy football. I think the issue is that you took the tongue-in-cheek smacktalk and brought it to the next level. We are all here to have fun and talk a little shit; but no one had seen you play and you crowned yourself champ of the world :yarr:

Last week, half the teams lost. That is the nature of the game. This week, half the teams will lose as well. And then guess what....after that....another half of the league will lose.

It all depends on what side your on every week. Put a streak together and hope you can make the playoffs. We all will lose a game eventually. Just hopefully not too many. Good luck to everyone this week. Remember this is not a 1 week deal. Its a marathon, who can last the longest.

Rob

I have the strangest feeling that Reggie Wayne is going to hate on my team tomorrow.

and if steve smith and Brandon jacobs give me 8 points I can get a victory in the keeper.

how was everyone's week? I got me 4-0 week this week. very happy I am going 2-1 in the tmf leagues.

Yes DAE, I too love a 4-0 week!!

Did horrible in my picks, but GREAT in the fantasy leagues.

Rob

The coach of the Springfield Zephyr was unavailable for comment after this weeks close loss

The coach of the Springfield Zephyr was unavailable for comment after this weeks close loss

Funny, had you beaten me, you would have had something to say. But because you lost, there is nothing to say, huh? The coach of the Zephyr's needs to grow a set an give credit where credit is due. :mad:

Funny, had you beaten me, you would have had something to say. But because you lost, there is nothing to say, huh? The coach of the Zephyr's needs to grow a set an give credit where credit is due. :mad:
alg_sportscenter.jpg

In a letter given to ESPN by the Coach of the Zephyr, in it he states his outlandish attitude has been quietened which was seen by his uncharacteristic silence after the teams first win in week one. He goes on to say that this new attitude will change since he feels its the reason his team has lost 2 close games back to back. The Zephyr confirmed this attitude by releasing Troy Polomau and oft injured Chris Harris, whom the coach explicitly blames for the loss this week, stating his efforts would have been enough to win it

I also remember not drafting him either. I wonder why.

Rob

I guess I am so good that I did not need my #1 pick.:evilha:

you saying the above means you have no problems giving the wrong advice? Rob you monster:firedevil

on second thought I was wrong. It was not rob Ace, but Trez who said LT would be"fine" this year.

Apologies to Rob Ace

on second thought I was wrong. It was not rob Ace, but Trez who said LT would be"fine" this year.

Apologies to Rob Ace

No worries....besides I have been known to give purposely wrong advice on high draft picks....saving better picks I want for me.

Anything goes in love and fantasy football. :D

Rob

No worries....besides I have been known to give purposely wrong advice on high draft picks....saving better picks I want for me.

Anything goes in love and fantasy football. :D

Rob

I respect you even more...I would do the same.:angel:

I have the opposite effect...everyone in my alumni league tried to give me bad advice (& some of I did take - witness grabbing David Garrard in the 10th round) this year knowing that I'm studying & not paying my normal levels of attention & that I normally struggle, having never gone to the fantasy football playoffs with them.

...& I am now the only 3-0 owner.

I unfortunately had an undrafted team that has me 3-0 right now. I won this week by .28 pts

ugh...I am loosing to a Steeler's fan in DP2...ugh

At least in keeper it looks like I am heading to victory. And Rob did his job with America's team...talking about the cowboys....

ugh...I am loosing to a Steeler's fan in DP2...ugh

At least in keeper it looks like I am heading to victory. And Rob did his job with America's team...talking about the cowboys....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:bwahaha::bwahaha:

Good luck with LT and Sproles tonight DAE. You only need 100 points. Should be a piece of cake.

I at least hope they make it respectably 50 points...no nevermind your combo just blew my ass away. at least after this week all my teams will at least be 500.

I at least hope they make it respectably 50 points...no nevermind your combo just blew my ass away. at least after this week all my teams will at least be 500.

whoo hoo...

you talked the talk before the season .....I got to give YA credit; you have walked the walk....NOT !!!!!!!! :neenerneener::moon:

You got me during my best week of the year so far. Finally got breakout games from Colston and DeAngelo Williams and Schaub was awesome as usual.

whoo hoo...

you talked the talk before the season .....I got to give YA credit; you have walked the walk....NOT !!!!!!!! :neenerneener::moon:

lol and how has your teams been doing? You do know there is pleanty of season left right? I moved to 4-2 in dp2 and am only 3-3 in keeper. I am still pretty much in it in keeper.

You got me during my best week of the year so far. Finally got breakout games from Colston and DeAngelo Williams and Schaub was awesome as usual.

Damn Giants and damn begals and of course...the Bucs. Good job...glad your not in the division.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back