• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Safe Words

lzamora

TMF Expert
Since I can remember "red" has been the most common safeword I have ever heard among producers. However I think it would be awesome to change it up! Does anyone have a safeword they use that's diffrent? Perhaps a word thats difficult to say?

Mistress Zara used to have me use "lavender" as my safeword. It satisfied the requirements of being easy to remember, being easy to pronounce, and not being a word that I would use ordinarily. :D

I utilize the 'counting' method. When enough is enough, simply reach the agreed upon number, and I stop. Usually between 10 and 25. However, Chartruese is also one I'd like to see go into common usage. It's only two syllables, easy to pronounce, and is the name of a very tasty liquor, so tasty in fact that they named a color after it!

I never use a safeword because apparently I would use it too much.. So I have to really trust my ler's/friends to stop when I 'really' mean it lol

But a friend told me, if I could think of a safeword rhyming with 'Orange', I can use it as my safeword and use it as much as I like.. which I thought was very nice of him lol :p

To further ensure that session doesn't end prematurely or mistakenly, instead of a safe 'word' utilize a safe 'phrase', like 'red zone' instead of just 'red'.

Thanks for all your input guys and gals. Some of those might be tricky to say, let alone remember. Can anyone think of something that might be embarrasing to say? Like "urinate" or "pee pee panties"? I don't know?

When I was tickling tickleshotels feet her safeword was Penguin and I had her saying it within about 5 minutes, I kept using the same tickling technique by slowly glinding my fingers up and down the soles of her barefeet in a continous motion just kept tickling her for 5 minutes straight, when she said it I stopped right away gave her a break then continued on :clap:

Sounds like you're a good tickler.Penguin is an awesome safeword. I like it.

I like to make the lee use "tickle me" as the safe word.

That is a fantastic idea. Especially if it is agreed that the safeword does not have to have an effect but rather with some delay, or that is has to be repeated a couple of times.

Imagine a lee at the verge of total panic, screaming - as loud as s/he can - "tickle me!!!!" NICE.

Mine is "skittles" :D

Not too hard to say or remember, just a running joke I have with a few people here on the forum.

Mmm... I like skittles. I bet their puking rainbows after you're done tickling them

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back