• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tool to tickle someone with and and where to tickle.

P00rDragon

Personally i am a fan of using my fingers and tickling a girls feet, usually gets the best reaction, second would be her sides, easy to get too.

my fav tool are my fingers and all over her feet and inside her belly button

Lips, tongue, and teeth on a beautiful pair of female toes and soles...doesn't get any better than that for me! ;)

I like to use hairbrushes, feathers, fingers, and also one evil finger.

I'm a huge fan of using my fingers, easy, simple and they are always there.

I been looking into using electric tooth brushes now too

Can't believe no one has mentioned the " Wartenburg Wheel "
also called the "Neuro Wheel". If you haven't tickled with one or been tickled with one your missing out.

I enjoy using soft fluffy feathers, stiff feathers, flat end/not sharp end of chop sticks/ skewer sticks (Walmarts or grocery store tickling purposes;) usually pretty cheap too;) , tickling with my fingertips gently, major favorite though out of all-crest spin brush electric toothbrush and oral b pulsar toothbrush-like to use this when lering-tickling one's feet and toes and under the toes and along the sides of the feet. I love to glide these two awesome "wicked" tickle tools along one's legs and knees and also along tracing the ribs and tummy. Also tickling my lees back, shoulder blades, and spine, and shoulders. Oh yeah good times, also the back of the neck and sides of neck-enjoy tickling w my fingertips like I said also. Oh my as I type and say this-getting a big time tickle sensation along my side and top of my shoulders and down my back and spine LOL :) I must be typing this tickle explanation/description right then lol even tickling me, I am squirming a bit, tickles so much -*excuse me I got to go try to scratch and tickle away the itch sensation -slowly tracing and trailing up my shoulders and spine. * lol
While we are on this topic-got to have the light bondage restraints-under bed restraints to keep my lees from wiggling and getting loose.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the " Wartenburg Wheel "
also called the "Neuro Wheel". If you haven't tickled with one or been tickled with one your missing out.

I have heard of those, but never used them before

Oh man i was just thinking that. I was tickled on my feet this weekend with one. WOW! i loved it.

fingers on the feet and inner thighs.

I have always wants to try using a sewing tracing wheel. I remember in middle school in home ec class, i would trace that thing allover the palm of my hand and it even tickled myself. i think it would be great to use on someones back :D

I like to use my nose on a girls feet. Doesn't always get the best reaction but it sure is fun. For best reaction I go teeth, tongue and fingers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back