• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "LER" roll call!

Hi Fancy! Welcome back to one of my favorite Ler girls...well 95% Ler girl anyway;)

It's my birthday and I'll tickle if I want to.

(No, really! It is!)

Now how do I get one of these gorgeous Lers to come to, or meet near ST. Louis, Mo?? Hmmmmm. ;)

This is an awesome thread :yayzorz:

I am a male switch but love it when being tickled by a girl ;) I think girls are more evil when it comes to tickling especially if it's revenge they're seeking :devil:

Too bad though that all the action is in North America :(
I wish finding Female LERS in general and F/M in specific was more popular in other parts of the world :(

Perusing through this thread may be feel really bad for the male lees on this forum, and in the wider world.

There seems to be about 10 girls who responded...wow.

The possibility of meeting a girl in real life, and her ending up having an uncontrollable tickle fetish for tickling men is....almost zero.

I wish scientists would invent a "determination" glasses or ray or something - you put them on, and you immediately know who has a tickle fetish, is a lee, ler,
who has a pantyhose fetish, clown fetish, bondage fetish, whatever...who's interested in you, who never will be, who's a big nerd, or sports fan, stamp collector......

You would still have the thrill of "the chase," or wooing the person to your side, but DAMN, it'd save a HELL OF A LOT of wasted time, heart aches, rejections, money, etc.

I think this thread is just people having some fun. If someone actually meets someone else through it then it's a bonus for them but really, this thread just gives people a chance to play around a little bit.

Im a 18 year old male Lee looking for Female Ler for some roleplay :) Message me

Sadistic female 'ler right here! Only half 'ler though, where's the fun in giving but not receiving? ;)

I love the idea of being tickled by women, but i find myself being turned off from it due to the constant rejection I get from any female 'ler. I don't know what it is but obviously it's me since other guys seem to have no problem with it. I don't feel like I do anything wrong though, it's not like I instantly go "TICKLE ME PLZ I WANT TIKLZ".

As of now I pretty much have a fetish I'm never going to be able to enjoy properly because of my past experience of it. I get excited from the idea but when I try to imagine anything coming of it I just remember what's happened before and it goes away instantly, it's extremely... depressing. Maybe I'm just boring to the fetish community.

Female ler here....shy at first...but once comfortable, there will be some fun! I'm a lee too...sometimes...:dogpile: Rockford, IL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back