• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "LER" roll call!

The female lers vanished years ago

The female lers vanished years ago

They're here but they've been given a "unicorn" standing on the site so whenever one comes up and announces it her inbox gets pelted more than a football stadium during a hail storm.

They're here but they've been given a "unicorn" standing on the site so whenever one comes up and announces it her inbox gets pelted more than a football stadium during a hail storm.

understandable that would be rather annoying

I agree. I think female 'lers are damn hot and a lot of fun. However if there's a female ler on the TMF, I'm not going to bother her w/endless posts, and PM's, especially if she's a complete stranger. That's harrassment. Some people don't respect boundaries.

I agree. I think female 'lers are damn hot and a lot of fun. However if there's a female ler on the TMF, I'm not going to bother her w/endless posts, and PM's, especially if she's a complete stranger. That's harrassment. Some people don't respect boundaries.

Agreed. If you are going to message someone, give them the same courtesy and respect you would anyone else; and do it regardless of how badly you want to talk because let's face that's not going to count for much. Hell, with that in mind, do your best to stand out from the crowd like it's a job application your sending in, given how F Lee's are so popular.

Hahaha so true. Also sad.

Now imagine a world where the M:F ratio was reversed and we men were getting pelted with PMs! (basically this would be heaven for us)

Is it really that hard to find a female 'Ler?
I haven't met a woman who wouldn't love knowing that she could turn her mate on with something as simple and playful.
Or are you all just talking about the TMF?

When I was a youngster, the significant people I remember meeting who were ticklers were both girls, and I trace the beginning of my conscious ticklephilia to my encounters with one of them in particular. For me she was the fount of all tickling.

So for years the picture of tickling that I had in my head and heart was of a Female Ler - she was the Goddess of Tickling, and tickling was ruled by a divine goddess.

So it is a surprise to find female lers so underrepresented on this site. In my experience in the real world it is not that hard to find girls who are keen to tickle, although that isn't necessarily the same thing as saying they have the fetish.

Despite being introduced to tickling by a Female Ler, I nevertheless find that I am a resolute tickLER of females myself, not seeking to be a Lee for a female ler, which maybe shows that we're born not made...although it could just be sheer cowardice.

A stale post that needs a bump... besides, I want to know who is current.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back