• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female ticklees over 45!

StockingTops53

Would love to talk with a female maybe a little older about being tickled. There has to someone out there, I hope.

Wow, what an incredible show of ignorance.

Do you think it's young folks running the server on which this forum is hosted? Young folks running the events worldwide wherein our kind gather together?

Given that this was one of your first two posts, I do suggest you actually look around here on this forum a bit longer. You might actually notice several generations of people interested in this...

Then again, you might not.

A new member without a clue!

Believe it or not there is still life after 40 years of age and you do not even have to let go of your walker to laugh!

My wife is 45 and still hot...5' 1" 110lbs. and very sexual and playful. I am sure virtually any man in this forum of any age would LOVE to tickle the daylights out of her. :feets:

I'm sure you are correct!

Thank you for another positive reply. It is nice to know that I'm not supposed to stop having fun because I am passed the age of 45. Yes, you are right as I know I would love to tickle your wife as I am sure most of the men on here would also.

Sigh. The ignorance of youth. I am 48 and get alot of enjoyment out of it. Wait until you get our age. Hopefully they won't be going eeewwww to you then.

I'll be fifty in April. I don't think you could keep up with me. Kid.

Uncalled for....considering....

Ticklish4ever said:
Ew...old ticklees are gross
thats what you will be when you are older...unless you can turn it off

I'm 47 and my wife is 43 and we've enjoyed 23 years of love and laughter so far. :) And she gets marriage proposals all the time 'cause she's hot and rides her own motorcycle. ;)

Bill

Just turned 40 a few months ago. What a cool age. I remember thinking back in my 20's that it was gonna suck being 40 and having only other 40 year olds to have sex with... I mean...YUK. Man was I wrong. Now I think women my age are the hottest. No hang ups, no games... just partners who know exactly as they like it.

I have 2 rules in dating.... I have to find you attractive (sometimes that means just physically or other times I can be stimulated by other characteristics) and after that you have to be able engage in great conversations. Notice I didn't mention age.

I now look forward to my decade of 40's and finding all the ticklish women of any age.

Sultrybrunette said:
Sigh. The ignorance of youth. I am 48 and get alot of enjoyment out of it. Wait until you get our age. Hopefully they won't be going eeewwww to you then.

48 AND very beautiful! Don't forget to add the 'beautiful' to your self-description , Sultry ... w/a great-looking , sexy pair of feet , as well!

Nosireebob ... nothing "eeewwww" about you at all! :bowing:

Amen To Us Old Farts!!!!!

Hey Seniors!
My husband and I are in our mid 40's. We play all the time. I believe it is our fountain of youth. We laugh and have a great time and gather with other couples and love people and life. At our age , I think we just appreciate things more and never take anything for granted.

I personally am very uncomfortable playing with those that are not close to our age range.I feel I need a bit of a mental connection with people in order to properly torture them, I like to get into the head as well as the body.
I love my age! and as long as I keep eating my wheaties and going to the gym I plan on out playing you young WHIPPER_SNAPPERS!

love Natasha

PM us to meet and play!!!

Ticklish4ever said:
o ok then

I'm very confident that once Ticklish4ever gets to BE 45 he'll realize that there are many beautiful and very fun woman that age or older...like our own Sultry and several others on this forum. Back in the Stone Age when I was 20 I thought 45 was old, too.

Dig it. I'm 51 and good to go. Been tickling for ages and don't plan to stop. Been pushed out of the Chat room for my age. Its ok, I still keep on tickling and looking for great lee gals, and they come in ALL ages and attitudes.

Female ticklees in NYC

I would definitely love to know if there are any female ticklees here in the city that would be interested in chatting and eventually meeting.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back