• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fff/mmm: Clearest web posting yet of Three Stooges' SPACE SHIP SAPPY

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Here is the sharpest on-line posting I have yet to find of the Three Stooges short subject Space Ship Sappy, which has that famous fff/mmm tickling scene. Much sharper an image than other on-line versions!

Please note that a couple of ads are the cost of viewing this for free.

The part where the Amazon women restrain and tickle the Three Stooges starts around the 11:50 mark.

Last edited:
I remember this one from my youth. It has stuck with me a long time. Great clip.

good find

been on veoh for a long time but great discovery none the less. still looking for f/m Laverne and shirley..I really cant believe that none of the members on this site have access to that clip.

oh well.

I have this whole file, got it a few years ago... was the first scene I remember as a child, so it always stuck with me too :) That's probably also why I have more of a disposition to F/M than anything else, lol

I am still looking for the original SSS, where there is a individual close up of each stooges's foot being tickled bt the amazon, not just there faces. In this version the tickle scene is much longer..so far have been unable to find it

For those of us who have been waiting for a good copy of this episode on DVD the wait is almost over. Sony Pictures is releasing the remastered Stooges episodes grouped in three year bundles. The next release early next year should include Space Ship Sappy.

I am still looking for the original SSS, where there is a individual close up of each stooges's foot being tickled bt the amazon, not just there faces. In this version the tickle scene is much longer..so far have been unable to find it

I never knew of any version than this one. That'd be great if there is a longer version!

bigbear_92801

Thanks for the news. I never thought the Joe Besser-era Three Stooges films would make it to D.V.D., as not one was any good, save Space Ship Sappy.

I always thought it too bad that Christine McIntyre (one of the ladies here) never got her feet tickled in any of the stooges shorts

posting yet of Three Stooges' SPACE SHIP SAPPY

There were two scenes in the three stooges where women got foot tickled and back tickled. During a massage a woman got tickled under the arm and one of the stooges little a match on the bottom of a woman's foot, she then flinched.

Moe's tickler Marilyn Hanold

I just watched the on-line Space Ship Sappy for the first time since starting this discussion but used the full screen option. While the image was not as sharp, I got to enjoy the greater detail it nonetheless provides, namely the Marilyn Hanold's smile in the opening shots of the tickling scene, where she torments Moe Howard. The other girls don't give in, keeping their heartless demeanors, but future Playboy model Ms. Hanold can't help but beam a little - either she finds Moe funny or the absurd fun of tickling just gets to her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back