• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FINALLY...The Rock has come back to WWE!

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
I haven't been DVR'ing wrestling in a long time, because 99% of the time, I wind up reading the results, then deleting it.

Looks like I missed out, because last night, The Rock was revealed as the guest host of Wrestlemania.

Thoughts?

the rock coming back was better than the entire episode of raw.

Even though it didn't feel the same as when he was in WWE before, it was still great to see The Rock again and to see that he is hosting Wrestlemania. Rock vs. Hogan is still one of my favourite Wrestlemania matches that I've seen. I'd like to see how they're gonna involve The Rock, especially on Friday or whatever day Smackdown is on since it'd be the 600th episode of the show whose name came from the saying of The Rock.

He put the entire WWE roster to shame in 15 minutes. The WWE doesn't have electricity like that anymore.

Even though it didn't feel the same as when he was in WWE before, it was still great to see The Rock again and to see that he is hosting Wrestlemania. Rock vs. Hogan is still one of my favourite Wrestlemania matches that I've seen. I'd like to see how they're gonna involve The Rock, especially on Friday or whatever day Smackdown is on since it'd be the 600th episode of the show whose name came from the saying of The Rock.

I hope that he stays involved until WrestleMania. I have a feeling we won't see him too much between now and WM. I hope I'm wrong.

When I heard, "If you smell what the Rock is cooking" music come on, I literally jumped up in excitement! Finally, the Great One has returned! Like Ticklefiend mentioned, he put the entire RAW roster to shame. No one can draw like him.

It was hilarious when he called out Cena. I like Cena, but he pales in comparison to the Rock. When he said he looked like a bowl of fruity pebbles, I fell out laughing. The way he made Michael Cole look like a fool was classic Rock. I can't wait for him to confront the Miz in person and show how stupid the Miz really is.

Oh yeah, wrestling is going to be a lot more fun now. Or, at least until Wrestlemania...

When he said he looked like a bowl of fruity pebbles, I fell out laughing.

I had to cover my mouth I was laughing so hard! I like Cena but that was fucking hilarious! I also agree with Fiend and there just isn't that kind of personality or charisma level to be able to put the entire WWE roster to shame in 15 minutes or less.

Anyone else notice how he shattered the 'PG' label and they only muted one 'ass'? So really, how seriously does Vince take the 'PG' thing?

I hope that he stays involved until WrestleMania. I have a feeling we won't see him too much between now and WM. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm guessing you're right. With 46 days until 'Mania, I bet we see him on Smackdown and Raw another 2-3 times, and that'll be that.

From what i understand the fued was based of some interview cena did on the internet where he said something along the lines of how the rock turned his back on the business for hollywood.

From what i understand the fued was based of some interview cena did on the internet where he said something along the lines of how the rock turned his back on the business for hollywood.

I don't think he turned is back on them. He just felt like he accomplished all he wanted to do in WWE. Its just sad how people who loved Cena turned on him in a matter of minutes

I don't think he turned is back on them. He just felt like he accomplished all he wanted to do in WWE. Its just sad how people who loved Cena turned on him in a matter of minutes

It wasn't sad, it was hilarious!

Cena is the biggest tool in wwe history. I hope the rock wins at wrestlemania.

I thought it was pretty awesome..... specially a good thing since so many people were probably heart broken the promo was for the undertanker and not sting

Update on WWE's Plans For The Rock on TV, WMania & More

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE plans to use The Rock at least one more time on TV before he makes his appearance as the guest host of WrestleMania. The feeling is that while WWE wants to use The Rock on TV to help build his feud with Cena and The Miz heading into the big PPV, they don't want to over expose him to the fans as they want his WrestleMania experience to feel special.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-on-wwes-plans-for-the-rock-on-tv-wmania-more-124643

I know I'm a bit late, but I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else here when I saw The Rock made his return to WWE after "seven long years". I didn't catch it live, but when I watched the youtube vids posted, it took me back about 14 years when I still watched wrestling. I was glued to the screen and excited like a school kid again. I'm contemplating ordering the PPV just because Anything + The Rock (not Duane Johnson) = ELECTRIFYING

I know I'm a bit late, but I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else here when I saw The Rock made his return to WWE after "seven long years". I didn't catch it live, but when I watched the youtube vids posted, it took me back about 14 years when I still watched wrestling. I was glued to the screen and excited like a school kid again. I'm contemplating ordering the PPV just because Anything + The Rock (not Duane Johnson) = ELECTRIFYING

I'm leaning towards buying the PPV for the same reason.

YESSS! He has come back and he still looks just as HOT as he did seven years ago (drooling) haha. Can't you tell I'm a fan :). Looking forward to seeing what he'll be bringing back this time around. I think I need a cold shower now :D lol

Cena is the biggest tool in wwe history. I hope the rock wins at wrestlemania.

Amen to that brother. Growing up on the likes of Flair, Bret, Shawn, Savage and the attitude era this has been the lowest point for me personally.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back