• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finishing the Fight (Non-tk...but still cool i swear!)

cyclypse

TMF Master
This is just a cool image I had in my head for a concept that *may* happen in the comic eventually. It's my first two-page spread XD Warning though. This is kind of a spoiler for part of the story arch that happens in Jipsy. Don't look if you don't want.

Attachments

• twopagesspread3.jpg
    twopagesspread3.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 1,361
I don't know what it was that got Yuri so riled up, but she's one formidable girl when provoked! This picture is really above and beyond, Anime! Your abilities are getting to be truly scary! The lighting effect is amazing, with the surging electrical arcs and heavy shadowing! Composition, character attitudes, sense of movement, background detail... all top drawer! Frankly, you're becoming way too good at this to be doing it for free... not that I want to blow a good deal!

All I can say is...WOW!!

I'm so awed I'm saying it backwards...!!WOW

I second LBH's motion on that. You're way to good for this to be a hobby. Some real time publisher needs to see you're work and snatch you up before someone else does...

My god you are just 10,000 different kind of awesome O.O
It would be a shload of work but you really must put Jipsy in book form. You're every bit as good as Fred Ghallager.

Holy hell - that is amazing. *jaw drops* I'm serious - that looks easily as good as any mainstream comic, and better than a lot as well. I know I've already given you one recently, but you leave me with no option other than to award you with one more big, fat, purple
w00t!!1

Wow! Just.... Wow!
I too must go with the others. This is far better than a lot of the comics out there. You do have to put Jipsy and Yuri into book form. You'd have Spider-Man and X-Men beat hands down.

For some reason I thought this would be halo related...Great artwork though. That is some fiiiiine work there man ;)

It is a good picture, but I will not exagerate my response. Please take no offense for that. You are doing a great job and you do have the ability to become a successful professional someday. :)

Are you up for a critique? Yes? No?

I feel in this case I should ask, as I am considerate of your feelings.

It's your call on this one. :)

Wow! Great compliments and yet another purple w00t! Thank you all so much =) It means alot to me!

Vlad, thanks alot and I appreciate your considerations. I've gotten several critiques on this piece so far from my friends at Marvel and DC comics and i'm sure you'd have pretty much the same things to say that they did. I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'll need any more critiques. =)

Your ability to make things "glow" will never cease to amaze me, 316. ^^

Anime316 said:
Wow! Great compliments and yet another purple w00t! Thank you all so much =) It means alot to me!

Vlad, thanks alot and I appreciate your considerations. I've gotten several critiques on this piece so far from my friends at Marvel and DC comics and i'm sure you'd have pretty much the same things to say that they did. I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'll need any more critiques. =)

No problem. :)

I have been rethinking my critiquing policies recently. With the more advanced artists I try and make a critique optional (unless I feel I really need to give a pointer that no one else is giving them, in your case you said they probably pointed the same things out, so theres no need for me to), as it's usually the beginners that need everything explained to them. Advanced and intermediate folks often know what the problem areas are (though they may lack the skill to fix it immediately), so it's less time consuming to bother with things you suspect they're already aware of, or, it's easier to not have to go indepth since they know what you're trying to say and will figure it out eventually on their own. While I already knew this, it does save time and that's ideal considering the large volumes of original art I see everyday (especially on DA).

It's the people that are not self-aware of their own mistakes that really need critiques. Although, if someone gets their nose out of joint (even if they're at an advanced stage), I'm more likely to critique them whether they want it or not.

Some artists really like to play games with a commenter, and I don't appriciate that.

Last edited:
Very nice! I really like how the shades of color reflect the blue glow that is present. How much longer are you gonna tease us with this thing? :D

Click my banner and click on "Misadventures of Jipsy" on the site that comes up and you won't be teased any longer =P read the new misadventures!

Brilliant update! Can't wait for the next one, i'm sure it'll rule most hard.

Anime316 said:
Click my banner and click on "Misadventures of Jipsy" on the site that comes up and you won't be teased any longer =P read the new misadventures!
That is some of the best news I've heard all day :D nice battle sceen by the way. :cool:

Whoa.
Awesome! I like the dark feel to it. ^^

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back