• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First experience with someone from TMF

youngrl

TMF Poster
OK, so over my vacation, I met someone from TMF while I was in Florida and it was a great experience. I don't want to give his handle away, unless he posts and says its ok.

So we met someplace neutral, and went to a room, he stripped down and I instructed him to lay on the bed. I began by tickling his ribs, underarms, chest. He asked me for "lighter touch" and then continued tickling his chest and then down his stomach and legs. He lasted an hour!!

We took a short break, and he went to retrieve his bondage kit. I tied him down spread eagle on the bed. I straddled him and gave my best tickling torture for the next 2 and half hours. I even found spots around the pelvic and hip region where he didn't know he was ticklish!

Even though I wasn't tied down, I was still deadbeat tired, after tickling him for three hours and was wondering when he would say the safeword. My body began to ache a bit from bending and twisting, especially since he's a pretty sturdy guy and I had to hold weight against him as he thrashed.

At the end, I made him suck my feet, I mean he was tied down anyway, and I had to do alot of work, so why not?

We didn't really have any tools, he brought a massager which I used alternatively with my fingers to tickle him.

The next day I was incredibly sore, from straddling and changing positions....Has any 'ler experience this?

But I would do a session again, and when I go back to FL, I would meet with him again!! :clap:

wow. so people do get together from thesr forums. interesting. glad you both enjoyed

I'm glad to hear that you got together and had some fun.

I know the feeling, my fingers and knuckles became VERY sore the last time I tickled kj.pixie

Feels like the first time

youngrl, you say, "The next day I was incredibly sore, from straddling and changing positions....Has any 'ler experience this? "

:xpulcy:YES! While I had tied and tickled women before, my first hardcore m/f tickling session with a lovely lass I met through this great web site lasted well over two hours, and later I felt it just like you describe. I only got to tickle her once, but with another lady ticklee I met through the T.M.F. some long m/f sessions (one that lasted more than two and half hours) have resulted in that great, sore afterglow.

Out of honest to god curiosity, how would someone even go about meeting someone on here anyway? Did you like browse people with pictures til you found someone you thought was cute or what? I'm from the philly area I gotta think there's a decent amount of people on here from nearby. I'd like to get involved, you know

Out of honest to god curiosity, how would someone even go about meeting someone on here anyway? Did you like browse people with pictures til you found someone you thought was cute or what? I'm from the philly area I gotta think there's a decent amount of people on here from nearby. I'd like to get involved, you know

Yeh you know I think when its comes to meeting people online, men and women really take a different approach and that's why meeting in real life doesn't occur often. I get about 10 maybe 20 PMs a day, and alot of it (and this is the first message I'll ever receive someone) is "whats your email address/number? can you send me a pic? And where are you ticklish?? " And I obviously respond "Who are you?"

the idea of internet is you are anonymous until you feel comfortable meeting someone...especially if its an intimate encounter. If you're really just concentrated on looking for some "hot" person that'll let you tie him/her down after meeting them for 5 minutes, it will be with someone who charges an hourly fee.

This_Guy

This_Guy the two T.M.F. women I've met and tickled were really no different than girls I've met and dated in the vanilla world in that they saw something in me and took the chance.

The first one I had contacted via private message. But I did not ask to get together; after a few P.M. exchanges, she was the one who suggested meeting.

The second contacted me via P.M. because of comments I'd posted here that caught her eye. Like the first one, she wanted very much to be tied and tickled but because of a job that places her in the public eye was hesitant to meet someone. I told her about myself and she was pretty sure I was not in her circle of colleagues/friends. And when I told her I'd wait in a public area where, if she recognized me from a distance, she could turn around and forget the whole thing, she agreed to try. Needless to say, she went through with it and we've enjoyed a number of fun tickling sessions; I hope to see her soon though logistics these days make get-togethers harder to pull off.

The point is, women do the choosing, so don't try too hard. Put yourself out there without being overbearing and if you are of interest to a T.M.F. gal, she will let you know.

^^ This is so true Em ES.
Post on TMF and the ladies will come to you. And guys, for goodness sake, say something about yourself when you introduce yourself!
It goes a long way!

The easiest way to meet people is at events in your area. I've never met with anybody directly through posting here in the way described by This Guy; browse people with pictures til you found someone you thought was cute. The truth is I've never even tried. First, I live in a smaller town (not many TMFers local to me) and second I expect a response similar to what Ticklish Candy complained about in the discussion area. She basically received a ton of requests for pictures of her feet. It probably wasn't her thing. As a guy, I wouldn't receive a ton of responses, but I expect it would be as difficult to find the right fit. I think I've become mostly a 'lee and that involves a ton of trust before I put myself in a potentially crazy woman's hands. I can look at a picture, like younggrl's and think she's beautiful (I do), but it's a big step to go beyond that.

Well said you guys!! Don't give up "This Guy" you just need to be patient and sincere.

You know what they say, "sincerity is the key, once you can fake that you're in" . LOL

My bad!! haha I didn't mean to take over your story comments. I liked the story too, I was just saying it doesn't seem like somewhere that would be easy for the aforementioned reasons of all the pms....I was just curious if maybe yous had hit up an event and met or if you really just browsed suitors on the website. word

My bad!! haha I didn't mean to take over your story comments. I liked the story too, I was just saying it doesn't seem like somewhere that would be easy for the aforementioned reasons of all the pms....I was just curious if maybe yous had hit up an event and met or if you really just browsed suitors on the website. word

No its no problem, that's the way forums go with comments.

I don't remember who contacted who first. I think he did, when he saw my post that said I was in FL for a short stint. And he was a really sweet guy, we texted first then he called me and we talked on the phone before we decided a meeting date and place. I don't really do large events like that...and from what I here from some of the gals on the site, things like NEST parties can be a real sausage fest. But, I do share your pains about meeting someone online that's serious for real play. Believe it or not I have had my share of suitors chicken out at the last minute.

In BDSM, I think alot of people have fantasies, but when they experience real play, they realize its not what 's truly meant for them. So its all about taking the time beforehand to screen someone to see if they are serious and if your interests match up.

ohh my can I get a session ^-^
sounded like a great time

I know I'm late to the party but could I ask you younggrl, was he into sucking your toes or is that something you made him do?

Yeh he was into it, he had foot fetish. I do have thing for foot boys, so I usually screen for that.

Yeh he was into it, he had foot fetish. I do have thing for foot boys, so I usually screen for that.

Thank you for answering younggrl

I have two more questions even if you don't mind answering.

i) Do you just enjoy the physical sensation of foot worship or is it a feeling of power, also?

2) Why do think you enjoy the tying and tickling?

I'm curious because tickling and foot worship is two of my favorite turn ons.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back