• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First pedicure of my life....

Dorthy

Holy bejezus...

At 27 years old I have avoided a pedicure my whole life. I have had many gift certificates and invitations in my life.. yet have NEVER gone out of pure fear. I love getting my nails on my hands done, so it was always easy to just go with the girlfriends for that without being rude.. So yesterday on a whim, baby went to grandmas and I really had nothing to do with my few hours of freedom. I decided on a whim to go see what this pedicure was all about, after about 2 smokes I went into the nail salon and asked. Having hyper sensitive feet and knowing someone will actually be touching them, put me on the border of a panic attack. It was a combination of pure fear and excitment of the unkown all at one time. Since I was by myself, I would not have to be so embarrased as going with a friend.

The first comment they made when I took off my shoes, was "Oh what tiny little shoes!" Oh they are so cute, as she showed the other 2 girls my size 5 skate shoes. Hey works for me, childrens size shoes are a third cheaper then adult ones, in the exact pattern, so I kind of lucked out in that department! They started by the nice hot water.. in a massage chair at that... pure heaven which allowed me to relax and talk my self down. I was okay until she pulled out a freaking BRUSH and started using the soft bristles all over my toes.. I thought I was going to die! However being brutally tickled by my husband every single day.. I figured it was a mind over matter situation. Thank goodness she gave me a magazine, I quickly pulled the mag over my face and tried to hold my laughter in. It tickled soooooo bad and this was just the beginning! I started doing like labor breathing which the pedicure lady thought was pretty funny.. Next the sanding thing came out... I thought to myself .. you can do this! Thank goodness she said, my feet were so soft already and didnt' really need to be exfoliated, she did it for about 5 seconds a foot, so I could easily control myself over that. At this time, it was time for my nails to be shaped, they were already nicley trimmed, and painted. So the nail file wasn't too long, it actually mostly hurt! The cotton ball for taking off the old polish was another experience.. she vigorously pushed the cotton ball back and forth so fast... that the ticklishness was too much to be ignored. I again started labor breathing and grabbed out my phone to text my husband. I texted him, that this ped shit was totally overated.. he texted me back that he hopes they tickle the shit out of me! Thanks for the support husband! He called me right away to laugh at me and couldn't belive I actually went! When he tries to get me tickling... If the mood is right I can generally hold in the laughing with squirming only for about 20-30secs. However he always knows as soon as he touches my feet... game over.... laughter explodes. I knew I shouldnt have told him.. When the lady started to massage and the final portion, it was beyond too much to handle.. I screamed "Slower!!, Slower..Slower.." over and over again. She just smiled and asked me "Why"?. I swear they do it on purpose! Obviously you have a ton of lotion and are spidering the shit out of my feet! Who would ask why.. is the answer not obvious???? She just smiled then went nice and slow.. Now I have perfectly painted metalic purple nails with beautiful hand painted flowers. They are so preety and I am glad I went.

Well that was my first pedicure experience.. I must say if you have not had one before it is something to try! I almost cant wait till the next time...hee hee.

Nice story Dorthy, you sound like one extremely ticklish lady. Your husband is a lucky man.....If he ever wants to share your ticklishness with other guys......I VOLUNTEER....LOL

I agree, yourt husband is very lucky. I too would tickle you insane daily/.

That little story . . .

. . . is one of the best I've ever read on the Forum. Vivid detail! Next best thing to being there.

I agree Dorothy, very well done. Glad you had a good time, and very glad you have such a loving husband! Will look forward to another installment! Thanks.

:aww:a very adorable story! I haven't had the chance to get a pedicure either...after reading this it doesnt sound like a bad idea

Dear Dorthy,
Any chance you would honor us by displaying a picture of those newly pedicured feet? Thanks for the great story.

Chaz

LOL. great story. I know what you mean, pedicures are insanley ticklish for me too!!! :jester:

I have been using hypnosis for years to enhance ticklishness, body sensitivity, and orgasm with and emphasis on foot play.
A quick example, I hypnotized my former girlfriend a few weeks ago to enhance her sensations of pleasure while being tickled. She went for a pedicure two days ago, and called me right after. While in the chair getting the pedicure she told me each sensation from the bottom of her foot shot right to her nether regions. She was greatly surprised as well as aroused since this has never happened during any previous pedicure. And she has voiced a real aversion to any type of f/f contact. She stated that the girl giving the pedicure must have known something was going on due to the flushed look she had. At any rate the pedicure bordered on torture as she really had to struggle to control her reactions. And the nail tech. took twice as long as normal. This turned out to be great foreplay, she came by later that evening and we had some of the best foot, tickle play, and love making ever.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back